Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling.  (Read 35634 times)
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

Some people panic once they see that the price of their coin is dropping and they just sell their coins. This kind of panic selling affect the market price of the coin. In my opinion, generally this kind of impact in the market is temporary. Price of the coin again starts improving after some time.
It depends on what kind of coin. The price may never come back. Two options, or panic make specifically, for the fusion of your coins, for a while. Or really what kind of project you can say, closed, and your coins just went into oblivion. In this case, you need to panic and merge quickly.
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

In my opinion. panic sell is not good. if there are many people who experience panic sell, will certainly have an impact on sales dump, so the price will go down
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

it depends on what coin and what sales volumes. if the coin is traded by small speculators then there can be easy manipulation of panic. and if the market is strong hands, they can not give the coin will fall in such actions
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

Right now a lot of panic selling is not really panic spelling, but more like risk control measures.
Some ICOs tokens dump really hard after the sale and may nwver recover so its safe for some people to sell a bit and watch how the tokens behave, however if everyone sells a bit, the price will crash more and more people will sell.
The best thing is to be careful about the ICOs to invest in.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

Panic selling is for those people who are not well knowledgeable about the market because they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price when the market prices are dumping due to panicking and fud that is spreading in their own country.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

it seems to me that panic and greed manages this market. people are willing to sell several times cheaper due to fear of losing everything
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

In panic selling we have no chance to earn profit then it is useless for us, then it mean panic selling never give good affects on market and also coins value. But i have another point, when a lot of people sell their coins then coins value will be increased, so we can't explain it that what is affect on market. 
The longer I am in the market, the more I think that the panic sale is the main enemy of any investor. You can even make a mistake and HODL some shitcoin and maybe take profit on pump, but when you're selling on a huge panic, you don't have even a theoretical chance to win, because you lose the hope for profit in the short and long term. People who usually sell on huge panic then after a while will buy, but when the price rises.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

Panic deals are one of the most important elements to be avoided. As well as preventing the arrival of new investments, prices in the current market are also causing the decrease. I hope nobody will suffer any more panic trading.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

I advise you to invest in Socratus this is a new and good crypto project gone there for 3 months already
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

The main law of economy says that the amount of supply on the market (the number of trading offers) increases as the price of the product increases.
Logically, if the price decreases it means only that the demand of the product (cryptocurrencies) is not as high as we wished it to be.
Crypto has been affected by many bad news over the past few months, so what we should do is not to spread panic.

CoinsAreMyLife

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

Panic deals are one of the most important elements to be avoided. As well as preventing the arrival of new investments, prices in the current market are also causing the decrease. I hope nobody will suffer any more panic trading.

I agree with you. You should really avoind panic selling since it will mostly lead to bad decisions. When i started in crypto i learned very quick not to panic sell after a few bad decisions.

Now i just wait it out and try not to worry about the current market price too much and only keep my eye on the long run. I've entered this market for years to come.
Vladimir66

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Panic sales are not the main part of sales and market. Also it seems to me that now is the time to look at good tokens, and buy them, and not sell what is available...
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

I think that panic has a negative influence on anything you do and crypto trading isn't an exception. I think that panic selling leads to nothing good. As for me this is the habit of inexperienced traders, not experts
AristoteI

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

The market works the same way as a large crowd works, or as well as the people who participate in mass demonstrations. There everything is based on emotions. If many people begin to behave inadequately, the rest begin to copy their behavior.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

Panic selling is very bad for crytpocurrency because it makes the price of any coin in the market to dump, but lucky for those people who does not have enough capital, they can invest a huge amount because the market price will keep on dumping.
boolean420

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

it's natural that people will panic sell when everyone is selling. Emotional trading is what ruins even a professional trader at times.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

Hamsters only sell in a panic, never need to panic especially in the market, need to be cold-blooded

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

Panic selling in not an option when it comes to crypto currencies. Most people panic sale when the whales makes some move giving some effect in the market/coin (bitcoin or altcoins). They know what they are up to, but those who does not understand, sales and end up losing. Don't sale because the market is red, sale because you need to sale.
dusty_daniel

Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Now there is a small amount of money on the market. That’s why any seller can influence the rate if he has more than average amount of money. And I don’t talk about those people who has big sums of coins but a small pair.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

When you panic there is a large sale.. the price begins to fall! You need to keep yourself together. Don't panic and don't sell anything!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: