Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39142 times)
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

I would like to know if there are unique functions for your project, and can you survive in this competitive area?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

I think in the future the Unifox platform has every chance of becoming quite popular. Since the popularity of crypto currency is growing daily, its use in everyday life can also become accessible to all users.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

Yeah right, I hope all this features will gonna be launch successful soon, I am sure implementing the project will take time and huge funds but hopefully more investors will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

I think in the future the Unifox platform has every chance of becoming quite popular. Since the popularity of crypto currency is growing daily, its use in everyday life can also become accessible to all users.

I agree, by using unifox we can be able to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat in a very easy way. I will look forward for the success of this project and hoping many investors will support this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

I agree, by using unifox we can be able to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat in a very easy way. I will look forward for the success of this project and hoping many investors will support this.

There is already something like a mastercard for cryptocurrency. Many complicated laws to follow if you want to operate this service.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.
Good suggestion mate and probably a lot of people will likely to have this. But unfortunately, the team can't provide this because it will takes too much funds before they can conduct a signature campaign. And also, the project are still new and needs to have a good funds for the development of the platform.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

Ofcourse all the projects in the market has all the chance to reach success. Project is know creating its name in the community and the positive welcome is very good indication that people are interested with the project. The number of the people are growing each day. Hopefully this good start will continue until the finish line.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

But that's just the norm for literally every single exchange? The entire freakin point of a CURRENCY is being able to spend it or transact using it
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Yeah right, I hope all this features will gonna be launch successful soon, I am sure implementing the project will take time and huge funds but hopefully more investors will support this project.
Well the investors are increasing and probably the project will be popular in the market anytime soon. The comments and good reviews are now spreading and more over this was entertained by the people that is interested to view the project platform.  Hope the investors will continue to grow for thw betterment and progress of the projec .
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

I liked the project, perhaps because of the fact that developers communicate a lot with participants in social networks.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

I hope really we are going to have POS terminals in as much locations as possible since basically that seem likely going to take time to get around the globe and also countries regulations on cryptocurrencies might likely play a role there too

Hi, it will not take long, the POS terminals already exist, and any seller that already has a PAX terminal, only needs to download the software and will be available to make transactions with cryptocurrencies
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

I read that your project is registered with the UAE, I can say that you have a very good location, because there you will definitely have financial support.

I don't think that The United Arab Emirates has friendly law for crypto companies, I don't see other companies choosing UAE, most of them prefer places like Hong Kong and Singapore since they have good reputation when it comes to launching companies for cryptocurrency. 
Time will show how and why the project is registered in this country. Maybe there are some new introductions, maybe there are investors for the project. We will learn why later this country.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

How will this project differ from other ICO? I'm seeing the same functionality with other projects, what are you guys up to in this marketplace?

Hello, UniFox have an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem, 5 connected products that will helps with all crypto transactions. Thanks to our POS terminals you will be able to easily pay in crypto and the retailer receives fiat currency! Maybe there are similar projects, but you can not buy with their cryptocurrencies, and you can with Unicash.

Quite an interesting concept and it seems to be very much useful in the future. I am a bit curious about this POS terminal which I think other people also wonder how this system help the crypto community. Very convenient to imagine and hoping to be have a better outcome.

Hi, the POS terminals already exist, and any seller that already has a PAX terminal, only needs to download the software and will be available to make transactions with cryptocurrencies, and you as a buyer can go to the store and buy with your cryptocurrencies, have you imagined going to the cafeteria and buying a coffee with your cryptocurrencies?

Also you can see how it works in our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLfaYCBNNQ
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

I'm interested, for now, sales are already active? And yet, do you provide any bonus for buying tokens? And what are the conditions for obtaining a bonus?

Hi Dua, great to have you here, presale details will be announced soon

Good to see that its not started yet, Do already have white-list  investors and subscribers for these project? And can I know how much discount will you put on the sale?

Hi, ou can register in our backoffice ico.unifox.io and wait for the presale details soon
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.
Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Yeah, this projects helps or might change the stereotypical views of others on crypto currencies which is the negative ones, people in crypto world would like it.
I am amaze and appreciate the positive feedbacks and ideas that were mentioned above, many are much excited and want to experience what UnIFoX can serve and useful to our crypto world connecting to real world.  Hopefully the dev team are all ready and can take all the challenges that they may face and able to compete the challenging world.

Thank you'll for your support, we are glad to have you here. We will not disappoint you
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.

Hi there! We are taking note  Wink
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?

Hi, UniFox have an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem, 5 connected products that will helps with all crypto transactions. Thanks to our POS terminals you will be able to easily pay in crypto and the retailer receives fiat currency! Maybe there are similar projects, but you can not buy with their cryptocurrencies, and you can with Unicash.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

I hope really we are going to have POS terminals in as much locations as possible since basically that seem likely going to take time to get around the globe and also countries regulations on cryptocurrencies might likely play a role there too
If it succeeds in implementing a POS system in terminals, it will be an absolutely revolutionary tool that has not been invented until now. The developer has cleverly thought out, it remains only to realize what he has conceived, I think he will get the necessary support, both financial and moral.
PoS system is a nice platform because you can actually earn just by holding or staking it, but I wonder if you can do it in this coin.

Hi there, remember that UniFox blockchain is hybrid PoW and PoS, and you can hold and received dividends or using it to shop at stores with our POS terminals, please check the youtube video about our POS terminals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLfaYCBNNQ
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

It's great that you decided to work on such a project, but in which countries will you implement your product in the first place?

Hello! We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries! Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: