Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39172 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

The project is interesting in that in some sense it is unique, most likely in that at the start of this where few participants immediately appeared bounty.

do you mean that some of the participants in this project have been paid the tokens of this project? how is that What did they do for this? it was a great opportunity.

He/she is saying that the bounty campaigns has already started immediately mate. As we know tokens usually are distributed after the ICO sales ends and also depends on the auditing time.

that's right, Airdrop & Bounety Program is live, but tokens distribution will be after ICO
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Hi, ATMs will have the local FIAT money
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

Great project! I am waiting for this which making an ATM for cryptocurrency. I want to ask if what countries will you going to put an ATM for cryptocurrency once this will be successful?

Hi tophe15, we'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries! Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN) and the goals is 6000 ATMs by 2020 around the world  Smiley
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Thank you for letting me know more information, wishing you much success

Hello, thank you for your message. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

I believe that the financial services are very important for crypto currency, but how does the developer want to achieve such values-ROI = 173%?

Hello, by demand, people can use a calculator to calculate approximate value that is based on public datas. For detailed explanation please check out the WP
ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Greetings! Have presale details been already announced? Thanks in advance. Smiley Wink
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

The effort of the team is exceptional. Being here on this Ann thread only shows that they are capable enough and committed to handle the community. They always make sure that the questions and the concerns of the members will be answered always. Keep up the good work team.

Hi Otsu! thank you for you message  Smiley

good thing the administrators here are very active responsible for this thread. Such applause.
You're right, you really got to appreciate how they answer to those questions, as I have observed they are quite active and responsible we might expect something more.
I believe that if the team is seriously tuned to the future success of their project under any circumstances, they simply have to be communicative, both with their investors and the community, and with simple users who are simply interested in the platform and its specification.

that's why we invite you to ask your questions in any of our official channels and the team gladly answers all  Smiley
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Greetings! Have presale details been already announced? Thanks in advance. Smiley Wink

Hi ludmila79, you can register in our backoffice ico.unifox.io and wait for the presale details soon
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

I can except with the vision of the Unifox which they have listed however am not able to clearly understand the fluctuation behind why Unifox wish to conduct FIAT and Crypto to be one common crypto currency how come this will meet the possibilities  Huh
hxmsam

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?
lakshman12

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

UniFoxNetwork is a great project to invest which gives new way by having ATM for cryptocurrency.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

I can except with the vision of the Unifox which they have listed however am not able to clearly understand the fluctuation behind why Unifox wish to conduct FIAT and Crypto to be one common crypto currency how come this will meet the possibilities  Huh

Hello! this will be possible thanks to Unicash, which performs the role of a unit that is the only one fully compatible with the world of cryptocurrencies and also the FIAT world money. Unicash is a stable currency, you can pay at shops/stores. Unicash is backed by real assets.

The combination of giant liquidity and the ability to use cryptocurrency as steadily as ordinary money is the key to linking the cryptocurrency world with the current economy.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:16:38 PM

That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

I liked the project, and already joined the bounty, but the question was whether the distribution of free coins?
Stiveslash

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

The project interested me in fact its bounty, because doing bounties when there are still few participants is a very bold decision.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
definitely this is a very cool idea, you can easily replenish your wallet with the necessary crypto currency. What price will the commission for transactions be taken by your ATMs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: