Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

This could be a potential but it will need more trust to people? Are there any proof that this project and company will last long and will not be scam?

Hi, we have already working products, you can see the info on the top ANN page, and also you can see our official youtube channel where we have videos of our already working products. Everyone is feel free to meet us at offices (Prague, Bratislava) where you can see and touch all tangible parts of our project - ATM, POS terminal. Also, we'll be present at the Blockchain Summit conference in Singapore, you can meet the team there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Such a very intelligent and well organized project but It seems the hard cap is very hard to achieve. What would be the minimum investment per participant?

Hi, we are confident to achieve the hard cap with the support of our amazing community, but it is necessary to remember that Unifox invested $ 7M USD itself, and 4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and will not stop this project. Conditions and detailed info about presale will be released soon.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

Every single ICO that has collected funds to do whatever you said you want to do have been utter complete scams.

Doubt this one will be any different....

Roll Eyes

Hi, we have already working products, you can see the info on the top ANN page, and also you can see our official youtube channel where we have videos of our already working products. Everyone is feel free to meet us at offices (Prague, Bratislava) where you can see and touch all tangible parts of our project - ATM, POS terminal. Also, we'll be present at the Blockchain Summit conference in Singapore, you can meet the team there.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Hello,

UniFox has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/unifox/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Hello, thanks for your support, we are definitely going to review it and if we have any questions we will get in touch.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

sounds good, if your project is in working condition then i will definitely buy UniFox and any date of launch bounty program?

Hi, all the details of the bounty are here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306 the distribution of the bounty program will be after the end of the ICO.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Wow MasterCard of cryptocurrencies... What a Great concept by the developers. Is the crowdsale ongoing how can I participate in this project. Or where can I follow up the progress

Hi, the detailed info about presale will be released soon, in the meantime you can participate in the airdrop & bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306

We invite you to join us in our telegram group where we constantly update the information on the progress of the project https://t.me/Unifoxofficial and you can also follow us on our social networks (links at the end of the ANN thread)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

UniFoxNetwork this is a unique project that seeks to simplify the use of crypto currency, thereby contributing to the development of a new financial industry. Definitely, the future behind the crypto currency!

We want help to adopt blockchain technologies into nowadays world and helps with all crypto transactions.
Busganda

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

I've started the bounty program. I can't afford the ICO now, but I am so much interested in the project.
Nice project guys...
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

I've started the bounty program. I can't afford the ICO now, but I am so much interested in the project.
Nice project guys...

Hello, Busganda, thank you very much for your support.
Emanuel Fernandes

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

Este progresso e muito ambicioso e estou do seu lado . Acredito que podemos ainda melhorar e dar acesso a mais pessoas dai criar uma renda maior para a empresa nem o seu e o limite ! Obrigado hug from portugal ! <3
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

this is really an interesting idea, which will be useful to all users of cryptocurrency. Will there be any commission for using your service?
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

this is really an interesting idea, which will be useful to all users of cryptocurrency. Will there be any commission for using your service?

Hi, FOX token is used for paying fees in the entire Unifox system, this fee is fixed and its amount is adjusted to the FOX token value, the goal is to
hold a fee of about 0.05 USD/transaction.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Having this kind of ideas will make a better experienced and be more convenient here crypto world. Unifox brings new and very attractive way in payment system where most of the people likely to have this. I hope to see more progress of this project and I'm looking forward for the team to have a good development.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

MasterCard for cryptocurrencies is good. The more people will use cryptocurrencies more popular will be the cryptocurrencies the higher will be their price.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

the massive use of crypto currency is really a very important stage in the development and development of the crypto world, I hope that you will be able to popularize it.
Such popularization will be gained automatically through team hardwork and potential dealing with various upgrades and performances, we need to wait and watch how they are achieving all the planned deeds.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

Having this kind of ideas will make a better experienced and be more convenient here crypto world. Unifox brings new and very attractive way in payment system where most of the people likely to have this. I hope to see more progress of this project and I'm looking forward for the team to have a good development.
If there was better developmental activities and successful deployments happened as per the scheduled timelines then that will create a way for all the people to achieve their goals easily with Unifox.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

Unifox is a wonderful project, it is going to be a revolution to the financial industry no doubt about that.
As the requirements are meeting in every key parametere through a channel of cluster it is grabbing the people focus which is even leading to a revolution in the crypto industry.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

MasterCard for cryptocurrencies is good. The more people will use cryptocurrencies more popular will be the cryptocurrencies the higher will be their price.
That will bring more comform for all the crypto users to choose the master card facility with the project and utilize the ctypto currencies with complete freedom and the supportizing market trends do allows good returns.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

A very interesting approach to the problem of fraud among crypto-currency transactions between users. Is it possible to send someone to ethereum, and in return to get bitcoin? It will be automatic?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

I agree, this is such an interesting and a good project. Its foundation is so good starting from the plans,the team and its use. This is a good project because it is convenient to use in crypto world, why I said so it is because it focuses on the transactions such as money transfer and payment system they also include kiosk transactions which is so easy, fast and hasslefree to do and use. I am looking forward for more updates and success of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: