Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

How will this project differ from other ICO? I'm seeing the same functionality with other projects, what are you guys up to in this marketplace?

Hello, UniFox have an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem, 5 connected products that will helps with all crypto transactions. Thanks to our POS terminals you will be able to easily pay in crypto and the retailer receives fiat currency! Maybe there are similar projects, but you can not buy with their cryptocurrencies, and you can with Unicash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
The project is primarily created as a tool for popularizing crypto currency in general. The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
I agree with you, people's attention to the crypto currency will be even greater. And accordingly, the popularity of crypto terminals will also increase.

But we can see that the charts of cryptocurrency right now is going down specifically bitcoin. I'm expecting more of marketing add from the team so that they can resolve this kind of issue.

Hello, you will definitely see a lot of UniFox activity soon
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

How will this project differ from other ICO? I'm seeing the same functionality with other projects, what are you guys up to in this marketplace?

Hello, UniFox have an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem, 5 connected products that will helps with all crypto transactions. Thanks to our POS terminals you will be able to easily pay in crypto and the retailer receives fiat currency! Maybe there are similar projects, but you can not buy with their cryptocurrencies, and you can with Unicash.

What's the POS for in this context? Does it relate to your chain being proof of stake? How many terminals will be set up in the beginning or does that depend on how many merchants will order your terminal?

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

I hope really we are going to have POS terminals in as much locations as possible since basically that seem likely going to take time to get around the globe and also countries regulations on cryptocurrencies might likely play a role there too

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

Quite an interesting concept and it seems to be very much useful in the future. I am a bit curious about this POS terminal which I think other people also wonder how this system help the crypto community. Very convenient to imagine and hoping to be have a better outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.

The dev think about the future of the cryptocurrencies since it's been growing as the years passed by. They develop this platform because they know that someday cryptos will be much more in demand and very much more useful.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

I read that your project is registered with the UAE, I can say that you have a very good location, because there you will definitely have financial support.

I don't think that The United Arab Emirates has friendly law for crypto companies, I don't see other companies choosing UAE, most of them prefer places like Hong Kong and Singapore since they have good reputation when it comes to launching companies for cryptocurrency. 
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

I read that your project is registered with the UAE, I can say that you have a very good location, because there you will definitely have financial support.

I don't think that The United Arab Emirates has friendly law for crypto companies, I don't see other companies choosing UAE, most of them prefer places like Hong Kong and Singapore since they have good reputation when it comes to launching companies for cryptocurrency. 
Well there is wrong if the project members launched and implement the UniFox project in the United Arab Emirates because I know for sure the even this country is not that popular like HongKong and Singapore in terms of crypto related matters, the team has its own reason for this. I hope they will keep proving their great capabilities that will make us more interesting to this project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.
Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Yeah, this projects helps or might change the stereotypical views of others on crypto currencies which is the negative ones, people in crypto world would like it.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

I'm interested, for now, sales are already active? And yet, do you provide any bonus for buying tokens? And what are the conditions for obtaining a bonus?

Hi Dua, great to have you here, presale details will be announced soon

Good to see that its not started yet, Do already have white-list  investors and subscribers for these project? And can I know how much discount will you put on the sale?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Yeah, this projects helps or might change the stereotypical views of others on crypto currencies which is the negative ones, people in crypto world would like it.
I am amaze and appreciate the positive feedbacks and ideas that were mentioned above, many are much excited and want to experience what UnIFoX can serve and useful to our crypto world connecting to real world.  Hopefully the dev team are all ready and can take all the challenges that they may face and able to compete the challenging world.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
labeesingh

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.
You can actually go to the bounty thread in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306.0 instead of this thread.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

I hope really we are going to have POS terminals in as much locations as possible since basically that seem likely going to take time to get around the globe and also countries regulations on cryptocurrencies might likely play a role there too
If it succeeds in implementing a POS system in terminals, it will be an absolutely revolutionary tool that has not been invented until now. The developer has cleverly thought out, it remains only to realize what he has conceived, I think he will get the necessary support, both financial and moral.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

If it succeeds in implementing a POS system in terminals, it will be an absolutely revolutionary tool that has not been invented until now. The developer has cleverly thought out, it remains only to realize what he has conceived, I think he will get the necessary support, both financial and moral.
PoS system is a nice platform because you can actually earn just by holding or staking it, but I wonder if you can do it in this coin.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

You can actually go to the bounty thread in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306.0 instead of this thread.
the first time I see a bounty campaign paid for in eth or btc. I'm sure there will be many users who will definitely participate in this campaign.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Hi. So this will be a card only for coins? And how will be loaded? Only with cryptocoins or also with fiat?

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

It's great that you decided to work on such a project, but in which countries will you implement your product in the first place?
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

I guess this is the future for crypto currencies a faster transaction using the technology of debic/credit cards as long as the card holders have a maintaining balance on their cards, looking forward on this technology come the fourth quarter of 2018!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: