Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I would like to know if there are unique functions for your project, and can you survive in this competitive area?

Hi, UniFox has 5 interconnected products that will allow the daily use of cryptocurrencies, I invite you to read the WP (link in the ANN) to know the detail and usability of each one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

I tried to access the white papers of the project but there was some issue , please let me know what is the problem.

Hi, as we released a new website, WP is not accessible right now but will be up again shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,

UniFox
Thank you for tring to solve the issue as so as possible and that will be appreciated.
However we can even take a look on their official website and get the information about the project instead we wait moreover we can even do join in their official telegram channel for more discussions.
You are right in your perspective as the information is there on the main website.
However, detailed information about the same is in the white papers.

ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

Technical documents are very poorly compiled. I do not know who you did them, but the investor just does not understand what's what. You must probably have a scientific degree to at least half understand from what is written.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

Hi Papsie, in our facebook page you can see the latest reviews https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
Of course not, if you have been watching the crypto world for a long time, you might already know that tokens and other coins are not sold in the countries in which they are banned.
If the active crypto user is sticking to that banned rule and not able to proceed with the transactions we can understand it is due to the lack of knowledge as they can maintain a strong communication cross countries and proceed with the transactions even on our behalf.
Quite right. I hope that such cases will be less and that before investing, users will carefully study all projects. This should all the users understand that there are some nuances.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

I liked the project, perhaps because of the fact that developers communicate a lot with participants in social networks.

Keeping the community informed is one of our goals  Cool
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.
Yeah it is definitely true That they are much active in the thread.signature campaign is already going to their bounty thread but they are paying with their coin as Eth or Btc paying is much difficult now
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Technical documents are very poorly compiled. I do not know who you did them, but the investor just does not understand what's what. You must probably have a scientific degree to at least half understand from what is written.

Hi, if you have any question don't hesitate to ask in any of our social media channel, our team will answer shortly
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
Of course not, if you have been watching the crypto world for a long time, you might already know that tokens and other coins are not sold in the countries in which they are banned.
If the active crypto user is sticking to that banned rule and not able to proceed with the transactions we can understand it is due to the lack of knowledge as they can maintain a strong communication cross countries and proceed with the transactions even on our behalf.
Quite right. I hope that such cases will be less and that before investing, users will carefully study all projects. This should all the users understand that there are some nuances.
Because it allows us to understand about the project and that confirms even the individual users to know about it in detail as after executing the transactions and know about the project information we should not stand at a point seeking payment return.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

Hope the document is proof read however we require to address exactly what we are facing with the data in the documents instead we simply state a rating, if we can express our experience with documentation that enables them to understand and proceed forward.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

You are offering 5 products in one platform. Do you have a big team that can develop it so you can achieve what is in the roadmap? I am not quite familiar with the team behind this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

Yeah right, I hope all this features will gonna be launch successful soon, I am sure implementing the project will take time and huge funds but hopefully more investors will support this project.

The team has been doing it and as what we can observe they actually offering a bounty campaign to be more known here in the forum and also in social media. Moreover, everything should be good because the platform offers some great services that can help the crypto users to be more convenient doing the transaction.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

You are offering 5 products in one platform. Do you have a big team that can develop it so you can achieve what is in the roadmap? I am not quite familiar with the team behind this project.

Hi, we have a great team, with years of experience in their respective areas, you can find team members in our website ico.unifox.io or meet personally at any of the conferences we will attend
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

I've been hearing about this kind of idea for a year, but I've never seen anyone actually pull it off. Why?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

I think in the future the Unifox platform has every chance of becoming quite popular. Since the popularity of crypto currency is growing daily, its use in everyday life can also become accessible to all users.
Ofcourse all the projects in the market has all the chance to reach success. Project is know creating its name in the community and the positive welcome is very good indication that people are interested with the project. The number of the people are growing each day. Hopefully this good start will continue until the finish line.

Well, they have a good start because of the way they handle things. They have a better plan on how they implement the platform so probably we should expect a better outcome.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

I appreciated the effort of the team in providing the basic needs of the people who are interested in the project especially to all supporters. From bounty campaigns down to the activeness of the team that always give answers to the questions and concerns of the people. Keep up the good work team.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

Some investors need only understand the basic structure of the platform to make an investment, they do not even need to thoroughly study any documentation, and I think that such investors are the overwhelming majority.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

I think in the future the Unifox platform has every chance of becoming quite popular. Since the popularity of crypto currency is growing daily, its use in everyday life can also become accessible to all users.
Ofcourse all the projects in the market has all the chance to reach success. Project is know creating its name in the community and the positive welcome is very good indication that people are interested with the project. The number of the people are growing each day. Hopefully this good start will continue until the finish line.

Well, they have a good start because of the way they handle things. They have a better plan on how they implement the platform so probably we should expect a better outcome.

Right, that is why it is very important to have a team that is knowledgeable and well experienced so that whatever they may encounter in the project they can easily fix or work on it.  Hope for a better result and more investors of the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
The project is primarily created as a tool for popularizing crypto currency in general. The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
I agree with you, people's attention to the crypto currency will be even greater. And accordingly, the popularity of crypto terminals will also increase.
How ever the bitcoin price may be expected for a dip in the current market trend which is even confirmed by various technicians accordingly UniFox should have a back up plan in terms of allocations for managing all the variables.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Good to see that the admin and staffs of the project are active answering all quires and suggestion of the members, I also suggest you run a signature campaign that will be paid in ETH and BTC pretty sure there are a lot of people waiting for that one to come.
Yeah it is definitely true That they are much active in the thread.signature campaign is already going to their bounty thread but they are paying with their coin as Eth or Btc paying is much difficult now
There is actually not point paying in altcoin since basically you are supporting their project so i think you doing their bounty means you are part of the project since your promoting them basically

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: