Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

UniFox's concept was covered by BTCManager in their regular release!  Cool

"Unifox Is Creating a Platform to Take Cryptocurrencies Mainstream". Check out the full article here: https://btcmanager.com/unifox-is-creating-a-platform-to-take-cryptocurrencies-mainstream/

Happy reading!!

To achieve this, Unifox has developed Unicash, a stable cryptocurrency that can be transferred all around the world with minimal fees. It can be used for transferring funds to friends and family members abroad for a negligible transfer fee in cents. The sender in a transaction could use Unicash to transfer funds instantly, leveraging blockchain in the process, while the receiver gets Unicash, but can exchange it instantly and comfortably to fiat currency via an online exchange or through an ATM. The transfer of cryptocurrency to fiat is a primary concern which is harming the adoption of digital currencies as a whole. By providing more liquidity to users, the platform could pave the way for cryptocurrencies to become the de facto choice of transferring money.

That's great! Thats what i look for in real life
Well, look like Unifox will be the future payment method which will have a lot of user will be using it.
Not to say that for sure because I still have high hopes for the Bitcoin crypto currency to be the payment method all over the world in the coming future. But inspite of that, I can see how potential the project UniFox really is. I will keep looking forward to this project and see more updates coming from the team behind.
The future payment, huh? Bitcoin is already the future and Ethereum can be the backup if bitcoin no longer used. And UniFox came to be the backup of the Ethereum

none of them has a stable currency, in fact they are quite volatile. UniFox will facilitate the use of cryptocurrencies in purchase/sale transactions with POS terminals (already existing)
that is, you want to say that through Unifox terminals we can exchange the cryptocurrency for real money? Or did I misunderstand something?

through ATMs you can exchange cryptocurrencies for FIAT money and vice versa, and with POS terminals you can buy with cryptocurrencies and the seller will receive FIAT immediately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Yes, because a lot of new icos now are just active at first but after some time will failed us to fulfill all their goals. I hope that unifox can be able to implement all their features soon.

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and you can see it working on the platform in our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q

This is a good update and you actually have a great progress compared to projects that are still on going. I hope it is just a start and the pace will continue without any problem.

Unifox invested $7M USD itself and will not stop this project. You can be sure that we will not disappoint you!  Smiley
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

You are offering 5 products in one platform. Do you have a big team that can develop it so you can achieve what is in the roadmap? I am not quite familiar with the team behind this project.
Though the team members are new to the crypto offering project but you can't resist or ignore them.They are promising to give their best effort so trust to their work
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
Exactly, the necessary information to the team and project is not published publicly to a greater audience of the people.

Tehbotot

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

Wow steadily once, I really like this once, a vision in explain very well, very nice projects with all given will be easier.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

Exactly, the necessary information to the team and project is not published publicly to a greater audience of the people.

Hi everyone,

All the info about UniFox is published, you can see the team members on our website, and all the project info on web and WP. Also, you can ask us any questions and we will gladly answer it.
Oishijagung

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
Thank you for your advice, it is true that we also need to seek information in order to know a great many projects that we can follow.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Very up-to-date project to date. The ability to make / withdraw through ATM / online exchanges and at the same time store your crypto in the safest purse is just great.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

Unifox is realy convinient since it has different functions like exchange, buying money, storing, spending and different kinds of transactions.

A kind of interesting but how they can work all of them perfectly? I mean, there are so many platforms that they will build in the future.
I think exactly as it is written on the website and the road map. Otherwise, it does not work. If the team has already written a clear plan of action, then only on it and need to act.
Yes i totally agree with you. They will need a lot of working for follow their plan and provide us good platform as we expect

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Very up-to-date project to date. The ability to make / withdraw through ATM / online exchanges and at the same time store your crypto in the safest purse is just great.

Indeed, they really wanted to help crypto users to be more convenient in using their assets without being hassled. Great innovation as the blockchain keeps making a history and are now being the center of attention of some programmers.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

Being able to cope up with the technology can be much more profitable due to its services which offers great features that can actually convinced crypto users to support with this kind of project. Furthermore, I think the team have been so busy making a lot of progress so that they can fully developed the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:46 PM

UniFox's concept was covered by BTCManager in their regular release!  Cool

"Unifox Is Creating a Platform to Take Cryptocurrencies Mainstream". Check out the full article here: https://btcmanager.com/unifox-is-creating-a-platform-to-take-cryptocurrencies-mainstream/

Happy reading!!

To achieve this, Unifox has developed Unicash, a stable cryptocurrency that can be transferred all around the world with minimal fees. It can be used for transferring funds to friends and family members abroad for a negligible transfer fee in cents. The sender in a transaction could use Unicash to transfer funds instantly, leveraging blockchain in the process, while the receiver gets Unicash, but can exchange it instantly and comfortably to fiat currency via an online exchange or through an ATM. The transfer of cryptocurrency to fiat is a primary concern which is harming the adoption of digital currencies as a whole. By providing more liquidity to users, the platform could pave the way for cryptocurrencies to become the de facto choice of transferring money.

That's great! Thats what i look for in real life
Well, look like Unifox will be the future payment method which will have a lot of user will be using it.
Not to say that for sure because I still have high hopes for the Bitcoin crypto currency to be the payment method all over the world in the coming future. But inspite of that, I can see how potential the project UniFox really is. I will keep looking forward to this project and see more updates coming from the team behind.
The future payment, huh? Bitcoin is already the future and Ethereum can be the backup if bitcoin no longer used. And UniFox came to be the backup of the Ethereum

none of them has a stable currency, in fact they are quite volatile. UniFox will facilitate the use of cryptocurrencies in purchase/sale transactions with POS terminals (already existing)
that is, you want to say that through Unifox terminals we can exchange the cryptocurrency for real money? Or did I misunderstand something?

through ATMs you can exchange cryptocurrencies for FIAT money and vice versa, and with POS terminals you can buy with cryptocurrencies and the seller will receive FIAT immediately
It's brilliant and simple at the same time, I'm surprised that no one before has implemented such a system in life. You will be the first, which means that the quality should be at a level to avoid serious competitors.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

You are offering 5 products in one platform. Do you have a big team that can develop it so you can achieve what is in the roadmap? I am not quite familiar with the team behind this project.
Though the team members are new to the crypto offering project but you can't resist or ignore them.They are promising to give their best effort so trust to their work
I think they have some serious great features on this project the ambition can actually be felt with them I just hope they will be able to pull that up eventually

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

Being able to cope up with the technology can be much more profitable due to its services which offers great features that can actually convinced crypto users to support with this kind of project. Furthermore, I think the team have been so busy making a lot of progress so that they can fully developed the platform.

I think you're right mate. Maybe the team now are much busy for the improvement of the platform in order to implement it as soon as possible. And I hope, they can have a better progress and a good result on this so that all people in crypto will be more comfortable in doing activities in here.
Chijamz

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

this is looking promising, would there be different types of cards available for issue for different types of subscribers? like premium, diamond and gold subscibers?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

I think you're right mate. Maybe the team now are much busy for the improvement of the platform in order to implement it as soon as possible. And I hope, they can have a better progress and a good result on this so that all people in crypto will be more comfortable in doing activities in here.
That proides feasability and comform for all the crypto currency users to access the master cards from every where to securely and safely proceed their transactions from all the areas.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

My answer is talking about other projects that have the same idea and not about the definition. If you want details you have to read the whitepaper, there is details on all product and physic devices that I mentioned in my reply.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

As the chances are high with varios add on features through various developers active involvememt and discussions through agile innovative meet the agenda shall be incorporated with a vision to meet the market ttend metrics and bring a change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: