Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Yes, because a lot of new icos now are just active at first but after some time will failed us to fulfill all their goals. I hope that unifox can be able to implement all their features soon.

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and you can see it working on the platform in our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q

This is a good update and you actually have a great progress compared to projects that are still on going. I hope it is just a start and the pace will continue without any problem.
That can be easily controlled through a checklist for all the assignments for every team that will bring a cluster of accountability to reach the targets on time and we can implement the additions features which is an added value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

There are some live project similar to your What makes UniFox unique?

There are some ICO project with idea of providing multi services to customer in one place, but there is no ready product in market now. UniFox want to create more advanced ecosystem, they will have own physic devices and most of their product seems ready to use, having that said, making their service globally and available around the world will take times since they need licences.

Again, many ICOs have already that functionality. You're just explaining the definition of this project. We want more detailed advantage about this.
That's for sure, we need more details, since it is unlikely that there will be a large number of investors if they completely understand the structure of the project, since no one wants to buy a pig in a poke.

Yes, because a lot of new icos now are just active at first but after some time will failed us to fulfill all their goals. I hope that unifox can be able to implement all their features soon.

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use, and you can see it working on the platform in our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q

This is a good update and you actually have a great progress compared to projects that are still on going. I hope it is just a start and the pace will continue without any problem.
Yes buddy, it is been clearly to seen here in the community of the UniFox how they keep up their progress to gain more people to keep the UniFox community growing. Well, the concept that the project team have is really a good thing to be implemented but furthermore, the team working behind should keep on striving to remain as it is here in the crypto world.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

It's nice to know that the team are actively organizing the Airdrop event and giving big rewards for all interested participants. Probably, this kind of promotions will make the project become more popular in the forum and in social medias. I'm looking forward for the team's effort and hopefully, it will have a good outcomed.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
It would be a great idea, but well for me it would be better if check both other presentation and video, because some info might have missed to mention, reading also help.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
It would be a great idea, but well for me it would be better if check both other presentation and video, because some info might have missed to mention, reading also help.
For more detailed informations and if you doesn't want to miss something then better to download and read the whitepaper. Although i prefer also checking the presentation first to get an idea of a project.

Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

It's nice to know that the team are actively organizing the Airdrop event and giving big rewards for all interested participants. Probably, this kind of promotions will make the project become more popular in the forum and in social medias. I'm looking forward for the team's effort and hopefully, it will have a good outcomed.
In most cases, airdrops bring a lot of attention, and it's important to really attract potential investors through them.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

In most cases, airdrops bring a lot of attention, and it's important to really attract potential investors through them.

The airdrop has been already finished as you know there are other campaigns that still active and available if you want to join.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

It's still a long way until the ICO will be on the sale. I hope they can attract enough visitors and investor to help them reach their minimum cap for the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

It's still a long way until the ICO will be on the sale. I hope they can attract enough visitors and investor to help them reach their minimum cap for the project.
Reaching the ICO on the project is a great mission and this is the only one of my reason on joining the ICO, their main platform with such a unique.
wangmidi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

The UniFox project team needs to increase market publicity so that more people can participate in the development of the project, which is helpful for further improvement of the project.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

Airdrop event is currently in hype so the users always following the airdrop list like Airdrops.io or AirdropAlert.com
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

I will add that in serious projects the video presentation is absolutely necessary for a large community, because thanks to a high-quality presentation, the project will be of the greatest scale.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Most importantly keep the airdrop as simple as possible so that more people will be joining if the task aren't complicated like some others.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

I will add that in serious projects the video presentation is absolutely necessary for a large community, because thanks to a high-quality presentation, the project will be of the greatest scale.

This is already part of the bounty campaign so I think video presentations and other reviews will be covered by the bounty hunters. For now what's important is that they can manage the community.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Both is needed to do because watching video presentation is not totally can make you knowledgeable, it is just a summary. Best thing to do to stop those queries is read and ask for guidance to those who have experienced and to the team.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

Both is needed to do because watching video presentation is not totally can make you knowledgeable, it is just a summary. Best thing to do to stop those queries is read and ask for guidance to those who have experienced and to the team.
But this initiative should be priortized as we approach the investors and various brand ambassadors they request for a short presentation and this way can save their time as we analyze as what we experience along with the documentation.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Hi guys/devs. I enjoyed reading this project and it technicalities. I am seeing some potentiality of this platform. I just wonder if this project already have some ratings and reviews coming from different respected personality and trusted websites. It would be great if it is also included on the whitepaper or in the first page.

Hi Papsie, in our facebook page you can see the latest reviews https://www.facebook.com/UniFoxNetwork/
I have seen many reviews and positive comments regarding to the project in that site. Maybe the team should give importance to those feedback because most of the customers and investors are looking for it every time they will study a project.

sathvik112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

MasterCard for cryptocurrencies is good. The more people will use cryptocurrencies more popular will be the cryptocurrencies the higher will be their price.
Implementing master card will bring a leading change in the economy which is completely unique and first time to experience by every crypto user directly making transactions with crypto currencies through mastercard.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Yes, you're right. The best thing to do is double check everything before you make decisions. The best thing to do is watch and try to study and make things easier to understand. Make sure you understand everything each details will help alot to make you more knowledgeable and mnow the project well.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

MasterCard for cryptocurrencies is good. The more people will use cryptocurrencies more popular will be the cryptocurrencies the higher will be their price.
Implementing master card will bring a leading change in the economy which is completely unique and first time to experience by every crypto user directly making transactions with crypto currencies through mastercard.
of course, this will be a major breakthrough in the economy. And I hope that such innovations will only benefit the users of crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: