Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
I do not even know how the situation will be with the additional receipt of bonuses. I did not see anything like that related to Pos.
Having those features and also pos features dont actually require much needed bonus or anything else i think they just need to keep up their work and there is sure going to be plenty users once this get started

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
Is will have to agree to your statement as this project has features which are great for the users and investors.
I think experienced investors will pay attention to this project, because he has a very promising future. And also a large number of supporters who are interested in launching the platform.

Let's just put it that way and time will tell. UNIFOX has a lot of potential features that could help the crypto space to be more usable. Hopefully, team will continue to exert more effort so that they have the big chance to achieve their goal.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
I am sure that if the team follow what they said before, Unifox will have enough to compete some opponents at this industry.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.
Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

Of course you are right bro. I think there are many partners in this project and hopefully can support this project to success and reach its cap. Maybe the partnership can give positive effect in the token sale and can make many investors interested in this project. But the team and developer must give best effort to promote this project because the hard cap of project enough high and difficult to reach. Best wish to team and developer can handle it with the best marketing strategy that they made.

We have some great news to share on monday! Stay tuned for the new blog post.

Good thing to know and the team really do their best to uplift the project. So, what we should do for now is to wait while the days are coming. Furthermore, I didn't see any big problems with regards to their development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

Is will have to agree to your statement as this project has features which are great for the users and investors.
I think experienced investors will pay attention to this project, because he has a very promising future. And also a large number of supporters who are interested in launching the platform.

Let's just put it that way and time will tell. UNIFOX has a lot of potential features that could help the crypto space to be more usable. Hopefully, team will continue to exert more effort so that they have the big chance to achieve their goal.

I agree, that Unifox have many potential features that is very usable in crypto world. I just hope that the team will find ways to achieve the dates where they need to achieved such thing. I am sure they can make it as long they have cooperation and peaceful working environment.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

I am sure that if the team follow what they said before, Unifox will have enough to compete some opponents at this industry.
Being the investors, we have the right to know that what our money has been figured out is what will happen next.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

Being the investors, we have the right to know that what our money has been figured out is what will happen next.
A great project should have supported the project because this is an unique with such a helpful developer can see the future of the project.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

I agree, that Unifox have many potential features that is very usable in crypto world. I just hope that the team will find ways to achieve the dates where they need to achieved such thing. I am sure they can make it as long they have cooperation and peaceful working environment.
Well, yes. Unifox might have so many potential features that gonna be a useful thing that we could use it daily in the future.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

A great project should have supported the project because this is an unique with such a helpful developer can see the future of the project.
How is this project unique? I do not see any new ideas, such ideas have been before, but very few similar projects have been implemented.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

How is this project unique? I do not see any new ideas, such ideas have been before, but very few similar projects have been implemented.
We require to get in touch with the announcements section through their official social channels as many kept even connecting and communicating actively in regards to various conversations for the development activities and upgrades.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

We require to get in touch with the announcements section through their official social channels as many kept even connecting and communicating actively in regards to various conversations for the development activities and upgrades.
I will also keep following this project to have more updates and announcements regarding the UniFox as a master card for crypto currencies. I believe to the potential I saw with the UniFox project that the team will boost it and keep showing how worthy they are to us and to the whole crypto currency.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

Developers are actively working on agile aspirations understanding the competitors workflow to make the workflow and setup done with new mechanisms.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

For now the development and changes improvements are still ongoing from the website, As long as there are supporters I think it will continue to gain more impression to the public.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.
Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

Of course you are right bro. I think there are many partners in this project and hopefully can support this project to success and reach its cap. Maybe the partnership can give positive effect in the token sale and can make many investors interested in this project. But the team and developer must give best effort to promote this project because the hard cap of project enough high and difficult to reach. Best wish to team and developer can handle it with the best marketing strategy that they made.
If the developer is smart and his team too, then they clearly will not prefer to rely on third-party support in the form of partners, as this is extremely unstable and can be canceled at any time. First of all, you need to work with your staff.

The problem is that its particularly good staff is expensive and not all teams have the means to support this. So here it is necessary to choose the best way for price and quality.
Unifox faced all the difficulties and choosen various professionals who are experienced with similar platforms that adds a value to tge project and developers active involvement will lead to a huge workflow of affention
I hope that those people would meet the expected performance on their work, If they are experienced that much then I believe there won't be much problems in the future.

unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

It is still a long way for the ICO sale to happen right? For now, the development team are working on attracting people and members for the site have bigger traffic impression. So the airdrop campaign is a good way to gain supporters.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

It is still a long way for the ICO sale to happen right? For now, the development team are working on attracting people and members for the site have bigger traffic impression. So the airdrop campaign is a good way to gain supporters.
Well airdrop is realy a great way to earn some stakes but remember that theres alot of scammers who takes advantage of the airdrops and they can easily earn tokens just vy registering multiple eth address and accounts.
I'm not sure what scammers do you mentioned to but I have seen a  lot of people enjoying the airdrop and the bounty phase without no problem.
wangmidi

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
Patience is not the answer since most of the coin in the cryptocurrency was not profitable for now if we would patience to hold it. But, let me see in the future of this coin.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Patience is not the answer since most of the coin in the cryptocurrency was not profitable for now if we would patience to hold it. But, let me see in the future of this coin.
Well. Now is beginning of Unifox, so we can talk anything that sure they will get good growth or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: