Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
banff

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

A project with 5 product in one system is not that easy but if they are going to use the Ethereum blockchain it won't be fast. Are they going to build their own infrastructure in the future?
The Ethereum will soon have many important updates that will significantly increase the network bandwidth. The fees of the transaction should also decrease significantly. I look with optimism in the future))

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

It is still a long way for the ICO sale to happen right? For now, the development team are working on attracting people and members for the site have bigger traffic impression. So the airdrop campaign is a good way to gain supporters.
Yes, this team have good strategy when running their promotion campaign. I am willing one of first joinned it. I believe at the successful of Unifox.
What kind of advertising campaign are you talking about? Can I call a bounty an advertising campaign? Or do the developers have other strategies for promoting the project?
Basically bounty campaign are just form of advertisement for cryptocurrency thats how ico get their awareness for their project but maybe they will announce other advertisement apart the bounty campaign

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:17 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
Is will have to agree to your statement as this project has features which are great for the users and investors.
They seems currently focussing on the new upgrades to implement some additional functionalities that can take this to a next level bringing a leading change with the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
Is will have to agree to your statement as this project has features which are great for the users and investors.
They seems currently focussing on the new upgrades to implement some additional functionalities that can take this to a next level bringing a leading change with the project.

Yes they are focusing on the new updates in order the project will be suit to the next level. The project shows development in every side which we can conclude and say that they have a good team members and a good project. Hoping for more updates and information from the team.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

I think you're right mate. Probably the developer team now are much busy and focus in improving the platform and make this a good choice for investments so that interested users and investors will be satisfied. And I hope to see more updates and progress for this project as it will be needed for all supporters in order to have knowledged about the works of the team.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

I think you're right mate. Probably the developer team now are much busy and focus in improving the platform and make this a good choice for investments so that interested users and investors will be satisfied. And I hope to see more updates and progress for this project as it will be needed for all supporters in order to have knowledged about the works of the team.

that's what all projects actually have to do
but not a few projects that only give priority to personal gain , and yes i wish unifox its better

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

The functionality seems common if you bring it to the marketplace. But I think they can succeed if they will sustain the transparency from the team and also the daily communication to the investors and supporters.

They may able to do that but it takes a lot of time to execute that. But I know they are capable of doing good things if their intention is good.
ARENA-DEV
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

The functionality seems common if you bring it to the marketplace. But I think they can succeed if they will sustain the transparency from the team and also the daily communication to the investors and supporters.

This is true for many coins
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
That's right, you can see how new users are gradually joining in and are interested in the project. This suggests that it is becoming popular with other projects.
Users are interested and join the project for a reason, in any case they were attracted by an interesting concept that is different from other platforms. Very often there is a tendency of similarity of projects, which negatively affects the popularity of such projects.

Definitely, because every platform target is to make people free from being hassled with every transaction and it's what we commonly found. So, about this platform it focuses on the more usage of cryptocurrencies which everyone probably interested to know more about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Transparency is also very important matter because investors wanted to know every activities that the team have been performed. Also, communication can be performed because the team have a telegram in which we can actually get an answer to our concerns.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

A project with 5 product in one system is not that easy but if they are going to use the Ethereum blockchain it won't be fast. Are they going to build their own infrastructure in the future?

You misunderstand the project, Ethereum blockchain used in this project only to create stable token like Tether. Other product doesn't depend on ethereum. making 5 product that belong to one company and connect to each other called ecosystem, and it doesn't mean that 5 product in one smart contract !.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

Transparency is also very important matter because investors wanted to know every activities that the team have been performed. Also, communication can be performed because the team have a telegram in which we can actually get an answer to our concerns.
More accountability is highly essential for all the tasks assigned that will lead the team to a greater extent in proceeding with the execution of all the instructions with out missing any step as that automatically allows them to maintain a check list.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

They may able to do that but it takes a lot of time to execute that. But I know they are capable of doing good things if their intention is good.
We cannot proceed with assumptions however it is expected to get response for all the queries as they brings out the clarifications which clears all doubts however this responsibility should be priortized.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

This will also lead for other people to recognize Unifox as one of good and legit platform they can trust their funds. Live video or video presentation is a good way to attract people.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

This will also lead for other people to recognize Unifox as one of good and legit platform they can trust their funds. Live video or video presentation is a good way to attract people.

Guess I should add one idea like promoting the project on Google platforms? Like in Google Adsense, youtube or any crypto related forums to gain more attention plus impression by potential investors? Also, they must add pictures of team working right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
I believe other investors and supporters share your opinion, but I think we will have to see something more improvements in the near future, so must have patience.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

That's right, you can see how new users are gradually joining in and are interested in the project. This suggests that it is becoming popular with other projects.
this project is potential.  many bounty haunters joined bounty program. this is sign of a good project.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

this project is potential.  many bounty haunters joined bounty program. this is sign of a good project.

But that's not guaranteed that your investment will be profitable much better if they will observe first the project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

That is definitely true. The potential can clearly be seen here in this project. UniFox has a good project team members that keep on making this project reach further as it also already been have its bounty thread, and I already been joined one there. Hoping for this project great outcom in the future.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

That is definitely true. The potential can clearly be seen here in this project. UniFox has a good project team members that keep on making this project reach further as it also already been have its bounty thread, and I already been joined one there. Hoping for this project great outcom in the future.
The project will give a good profit to investors in the future, if it works in accordance with the road map, I still think to watch the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: