Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

FOX is the basic unit of the UniFox block chain, involving information kiosks, online exchanges, POS terminals, Exchange and Unicode networks. All fees are paid in FOX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

So many reasonable questions from forum`s users and experts but i can`t find answers from developer. Where are you Uni?
Stariy_Patefon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

I thought the same thing. He'll be here very soon. To be serious, there are really a lot of positive answers and feedback on the UniFox project, it is certainly a good sign for the community.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

The project interested me, but maybe I already missed the free distribution of tokens, I hope that it was not yet.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

The project sounds interesting, because he already has a bounty, and that says a lot, so I think he's good.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
We don't sure anything at the future. The market and industry have changing everyday, so that we only keep observation about Unifox and have right conclusion after.

speculation from each person is free
but yes the truth is we have to wait and see the progress of how the team works with roadmap 

Well the project is still new and we cannot tell now what will gonna happen to unifox project, but as long as the project still active and the developers are making more improvements then we can expect a good outcome soon.
You're right but,as I noticed the project is slowly growing and increasing the number of its supporters. There are many interested with tge project because of its concept of mastercard in blockchain community. This one of the ambitious yet posible to come true. Tge good reviews and ratings are proves that the project many are accepting the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

In your project you are create a simple but unique project and that's why some investors looks the projects because your purpose is simple to define. I think this  project is perfect for users. Well done guys and blessings for the future. Smiley

I am not sure if this kind of project will be simple to define but the video presentation in their youtube channel really helps a lot to explain easily how this project will function and what this project all about.
Yes it is very convenient for those who have just visited the project and do not yet know the basic information about the project. But now you can go to Youtube and see all the interesting information.
It would be a great idea, but well for me it would be better if check both other presentation and video, because some info might have missed to mention, reading also help.
I think that you are possibly true as  the concept of this project suggests.
I think the getting potential investors for project like this will be be more difficult.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

It is so helpful with all crypyto transactions from buying money transfer, exchange, storing, spending and withdraws back to fiat and honestly this project is gonna make a huge success. I would really see and try your product and you are updating every status with us.
Unifox is working to help crypto adoption, Atm and pos will help and now unifox is assigned 2% of all tokens to affiliate program and I wish the Unification community will goes higher in the future.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
We don't sure anything at the future. The market and industry have changing everyday, so that we only keep observation about Unifox and have right conclusion after.

but yes the truth is we have to wait and see the progress of how the team works with roadmap 

Well the project is still new and we cannot tell now what will gonna happen to unifox project, but as long as the project still active and the developers are making more improvements then we can expect a good outcome soon.

If you cant even have a basic idea of what will happen to the project then how are you going to make an informed decision regarding investing?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

Agree,  the least thing we can do is wait and support the project. We as avid supporters are capable of bringing the project to the lame light. We can help to popularize the project in the market so that many will knew and send interest at the same time. I just wish that the team will continuously pushing the project to the top and make everything for the better future of this project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

The project is interesting because, this project has already experienced developers and have done other projects before and it's good.
It would be very interesting to know what were the projects before that? What projects did the team of developers and whether they were successful?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Time will tell and also it depends on how the dev find some way to boost their popularity. We all know that they already offered a bounty program which it is one major factor to consider when making a promotion.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

The functionality seems common if you bring it to the marketplace. But I think they can succeed if they will sustain the transparency from the team and also the daily communication to the investors and supporters.
Seems that they are already in the right path.They should work for their coin price.because many project can't maintain always their price of ico.i think everything is ok without the price maintenance

I think this is normal and this is the common cycle of a project that had an ico, price will go dip and will go up again once the market rises and once proper management is maintained.

Cryptocurrencies are volatile so we should expect to behave it according to the effect of supply and demand. Moreover, this platform tend to help the future of cryptocurrencies which it allows the crypto space to be more useful and gives a better service to the community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

The project is interesting because, this project has already experienced developers and have done other projects before and it's good.
It would be very interesting to know what were the projects before that? What projects did the team of developers and whether they were successful?
I did not see such information on the official website of the project. I think this question should be answered directly by the developers themselves.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Where can I find out more information about the project map? what card and with which currencies will it work? Can I use other currencies other than dollars?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Well, if you take a look at their partners and the way that the team are actively attending some conferences in many places, I think they are capable enough to carry this project and make this one a profitable kind. They already did a lot of works to make this a good choice for investments. So I think, this project will have brighter future.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

Well, if you take a look at their partners and the way that the team are actively attending some conferences in many places, I think they are capable enough to carry this project and make this one a profitable kind. They already did a lot of works to make this a good choice for investments. So I think, this project will have brighter future.
indeed, the project has every chance of successful development. It can be seen that the developers are making a lot of efforts to develop the project. Does this project have any new partnership agreements?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

Where can I find out more information about the project map? what card and with which currencies will it work? Can I use other currencies other than dollars?
Regarding the supported currencies, I think this is very variable, as the developers have a huge choice among the coins, and they can also create a vote for the community, which will decide what to choose from the list.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

I agree with you, doing those things such as attending conferences is a proof that the team is capable doing what is best for the project and to make this more successful. It can help also to make the project popular, I am sure it will be one of the best in crypto market. Hoping that they will not stop thinking for a good strategy and idea for the goodness and usable to everyone.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

UNIFOX has quite a lot of vision and mission that will most likely be able to facilitate online transactions in the world, because they have goals related to all types of online transactions

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: