Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
Galynagg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

this project is one of " to look closely" in 2018 and 2019, the point is that they already spent 7 mill, for the products and prototypes, and nothing can stop them to show itself to the world !
well, i see thay have a good bounty campaign so you can not just watch but like help spreading the word, and be rewarded for that, get some tokens, and be a part of the growing community )
yup, that's also a good point, and the affiliate program, don't forget about that.

Hi guys, UniFox have airdrop & bounty program and affiliate program. So, join now and get a piece of UniFox
Plus the bonus on the sale, gifts, and a contest to win a masternode! Lot's of things to do, and to get!
the question is, don't you think it's a lot of benefits for the presale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

this project is one of " to look closely" in 2018 and 2019, the point is that they already spent 7 mill, for the products and prototypes, and nothing can stop them to show itself to the world !
well, i see thay have a good bounty campaign so you can not just watch but like help spreading the word, and be rewarded for that, get some tokens, and be a part of the growing community )
yup, that's also a good point, and the affiliate program, don't forget about that.

Hi guys, UniFox have airdrop & bounty program and affiliate program. So, join now and get a piece of UniFox
Plus the bonus on the sale, gifts, and a contest to win a masternode! Lot's of things to do, and to get!
the markets are not at their best conditions, people are afraid to invest now, and not many of them know what is a security token, so all in all, i would say it's a good strategy for this point of time, a year before i think they would have to make a lottery to pick the investors) Now it's time for investors to pick the project )
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

UniFox is a rich project of very convenient services for users of crypto. In the future, can you continue to research to improve the technology and launch additional services required for cryptographic users? I think if UniFox can provide loan service and send money electronically ... then users will be completely confident when using only UniFox currency that all services are guaranteed.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Are you interested in UniFox presale? Do you want to receive a SMS with a bonus code when the presale starts?

Fill in the UniFox survey and get ready for the upcoming SALE!   

https://goo.gl/forms/HjKzsL8cYNB2h5nu1
NataGrint

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

Great project! good team and the ability to see the products with own eyes! i'm very into crypto and hope with the help of unifox it won't be just for investments, but for payments and for ordinary people !
Galynagg

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

the markets are not at their best conditions, people are afraid to invest now, and not many of them know what is a security token, so all in all, i would say it's a good strategy for this point of time, a year before i think they would have to make a lottery to pick the investors) Now it's time for investors to pick the project )
myabe you are right, i think if guys manage to reach their goals in the bear market, imagine what can they do when the market will turn tu bull! best wishes for the team) going to visit prague soon )  
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Are you interested in UniFox presale? Do you want to receive a SMS with a bonus code when the presale starts?

ad what this bonus code will give? like bonus to the 50% bonus, or a little of Fox tokens?
lifecryptobrother

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

myabe you are right, i think if guys manage to reach their goals in the bear market, imagine what can they do when the market will turn tu bull! best wishes for the team) going to visit prague soon )  
Such companies in the bear market make excellent profits!
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

not all, there also lot's of companies that can't feel the soft cap for the product
lifecryptobrother

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/HjKzsL8cYNB2h5nu1
ad what this bonus code will give? like bonus to the 50% bonus, or a little of Fox tokens?
I join the question. I would like to know the details!
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

The concept is very nice,  It will allow everyone to use crypto. It  present a complete crypto ecosystem to help the adoption of blockchain technology in the real world. People will be able to withdraw and make payments easy.
I agree with you the concept behind the project is innovative.
Dimokus

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

not all, there also lot's of companies that can't feel the soft cap for the product
Friend, I disagree with you, give an example of a company with a work product from the real sector that would not have collected softcap?
lifecryptobrother

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

The concept is very nice,  It will allow everyone to use crypto. It  present a complete crypto ecosystem to help the adoption of blockchain technology in the real world. People will be able to withdraw and make payments easy.
It can not be called completely innovative, but very promising, yes!
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Friend, I disagree with you, give an example of a company with a work product from the real sector that would not have collected softcap?
If we are talking about the products that you can touch (like Pos, Phonew, or ATMs) then iknow none, if by the meaning of the product we are talking about( exchange, plagins, apps, wallets) then there is a bunch of them.
well what's good about the Unifox, is that whether they reach the cap or not, the company will be working and spreading the product, cause all this was done withoud selling the tokens on seed and private sale rounds
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

It can not be called completely innovative, but very promising, yes!
Well, it's a very risky move i hjave to say to do the products that connect blockchain and real world! when (i say when, not but) they will succeed, they can become the leading company in this field ) 
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/HjKzsL8cYNB2h5nu1
I join the question. I would like to know the details!
i think when you will have notification, you will get the code, and be rewarded for some amount of tokens after you make the purchase ))
despite that, i think you should pass the survey )
Mondalsant#

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I agree with you the concept behind the project is innovative.nice project Good project.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

You are more than welcome to come to Prague to visit us! Everyone can enter our office and see our products and its feature!

Best,
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

50% bonus is for everyone. This code will give you some extra FOX after you make the purchase! Fill the survey and get the details in the sunday message!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

UniFox is a rich project of very convenient services for users of crypto. In the future, can you continue to research to improve the technology and launch additional services required for cryptographic users? I think if UniFox can provide loan service and send money electronically ... then users will be completely confident when using only UniFox currency that all services are guaranteed.

we are here for real economy and real use. If the market demands some new features that'd help to people, we will implement it and make it happen
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: