Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

When do you guys plan to release the DEX? 

DEX is under development, the goal is release the test version in early 2019
nice, early 2019 is almost here ) hope you are going according to the schedule )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

BTW i want to ask so if the tokens is a security\utility, won't this be a problem with SEC? can it be recognized as a share or something like that?

our token is currently not registred as security in SEC. Even though we can not provide any confidential information we are working on it and when there are some updates we will share it with our community as soon as we can
Ok that makes sense, if you are not registered right now, so there shouldn't be a problem)
Galynagg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

UniFox presale is live with 25% bonus

3 days left for acquiring bonus, last days of sale.

More than 90% of 2.5million presale hardcap achieved.

Make sure to make your presale contributions ONLY in backoffice

last days to make the right decision ! )
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

BTW guys after Unifox, a found out, that there few new ICO on the starting stage, that are willing to mek Pos, and Cards for crypto payments !
But Unifox is one of it's kind with it's own ecosystem
this will be spreading like with blockchains, new blockchain, more TPS, more Secure, more something else!
Competition will be rising

More TPS is a big dream for many of the platforms because you need it to make many of the business models feasible.
Well if the projects want's to make it, than it's possible) the question is, do the people really need it ? )

More TPS is desperately needed for any network that wants to scale to mass adoption. How would you otherwise operate such a multifaceted network?
That's right, but if the project forked the ETH blockchain, i think their TOS will be enoguh for now, to make the adoption, and afterwards to increase the DPS, or move to other blockchain
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

huh. Is this possible to move the project to another blockchain if you will struck with TPS increasing?
Galynagg

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

We are an experienced team of ico marketers that provides end to end marketing solutions to bring your blockchain projetc
to the front pages. Get in touch with us now and we shall provide you premium marketing services to boost your project.
Drop us a message at www.orionstride.com or http://t.me/orionstride

Thanks for your message, but we have already covered the marketing area.
i think Unifox is able to make it's own marketing team to boost the project and increase the expand of POS and ATMs
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

Unifox presale is coming to an end, the team said that this money will go for development and mostly for advertisement! now as an investor i'll help spreading the word, and be waiting to see Unifox in all countries of the world ! By this time i'll be speacking about Unifox in my country, and making contacts)
crypto world is changins, if you won't to get benefits from the project, you should not just wait, but help!
i agree, speculation is not an option right now! i used to buy tokens on a long term basis, and sell them after a month or two. Now i'm truly want to hodl and help ) at my free time ofcourse ) or maybe Unifox will be hiring someday ) 
Well the team said previously that they are always hiring ) so maybe you'll get into this project someday. just send them your resume. You never now how fast the project will be spreading. 
I think after the huge advertising campaign this is will be the best option to open selling points at any country they want Unifox to be ) for selling pos and ATMs to companies, make propositions, explaining the work of all the ecosystem
so much room for growth for this project, but as any bright idea, the Unifox system needs some strong believers and investors! to make all this possible )
lot's of ideas dies because of that

Galynagg feel free to send your linkedin profile + CV at business@unifox.io  Cool
Wow, great! thnx! ) i'll try my luck for sure ) How is the presale going? )

presale is going very well, we have raised more than $2300000 and we continue adding
i'm sure you will reach the cap! but what about the main sale? how will it go?

The main goal is to close presale, we will announce main sale details later on
will you close the bounty campaighn if you will close the presale earlier?
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

oh yes guys ! be careful
PHISHING WARNING
Some of our users might get phishing emails on behalf of info@unifox.io or any other email using our official domain, asking them to deposit BTC or ETH to address specified in email.

Make sure to make your presale contributions ONLY in backoffice starting from today 1pm UTC. We will never contact you via telegram, email or other services about deposit addresses. The only addresses can be found in YOUR PERSONAL backoffice!See you during the sale!
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

a little less, GOAL presale will reach 2.5 million USD with 3 days left and a bonus of 25%,
I believe UNIFOX will reach GOAL!

Galynagg

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

a little less, GOAL presale will reach 2.5 million USD with 3 days left and a bonus of 25%,
I believe UNIFOX will reach GOAL!
The goal meter will be updated in 2 hours on the site ) can bet this is going to be the end! ) Hope everybody get into this project!
GvVasyl

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

huh. Is this possible to move the project to another blockchain if you will struck with TPS increasing?
no need, it's better increase the TPS of the own blockchain, then transfer the whole project to another one
this is financial loses
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

no need, it's better increase the TPS of the own blockchain, then transfer the whole project to another one
this is financial loses
not always, if you suffer from the TPS,and because of that you are loosing clients, and can't increase the demand, then even from finansial perspective you are loosing everyday.
but nowm we are not talking about that, i'm just asking, theoreticaly, can it be done?
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

i want to ask, i still can't find all the token metrics for the project. Like how much does the Unifox plans to rise on the main sale, how much will be left for the team, and what will happen if some tokens will remain after the sales
So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
there is always but) as far as i know, total number of sale tokens is renegotiating due to market conditions! so, everything will be known after the presale ) we just wait )
wowo that's alot of tokens, if you change the plan, and will not sell this much, what will be with the tokens that remains?
Yes but don't forget that te supply is fixed, you can't mine new tokens, so on a long term shot, this is normal supply ) we are going to blockchain the world )
I was hoping there will be some buybacks after the system starting to grow Cheesy

Unsold FOX tokens will be reserved for future use, we will announce details at the time. As a token holder you will be getting dividends FOREVER.
i am thinking that you have one more secret project in your pocket ) but don't want to reveal it before time )
silken

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

big start for awesome project! finishing the presale is a big move, for advertising and mass adoption
GvVasyl

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

Unifox project as the whloe ecosystem, has a great potential, and the main point is that it's not on a paper, it's real, and it's already working. Unifox products already going to Canada, and the stablecoin can be bought via ATMs in Vienna! this is promising thing, and the numbers are talking for themselves
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Unifox project as the whloe ecosystem, has a great potential, and the main point is that it's not on a paper, it's real, and it's already working. Unifox products already going to Canada, and the stablecoin can be bought via ATMs in Vienna! this is promising thing, and the numbers are talking for themselves
yes, i would like to see this videos of the first who purchased goods via ATMS, Btw, what are with the cards. When someone buys POS you give them a banch of cards for that pos or not?
Galynagg

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

big start for awesome project! finishing the presale is a big move, for advertising and mass adoption
if at least 50% of this money goes to the advertising,the whole world will know bout this project )
it's something new, fresh and with special souce
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

yes, i would like to see this videos of the first who purchased goods via ATMS, Btw, what are with the cards. When someone buys POS you give them a banch of cards for that pos or not?

UniFox debitcards it's scheduled for the future (later in 2019)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

i want to ask, i still can't find all the token metrics for the project. Like how much does the Unifox plans to rise on the main sale, how much will be left for the team, and what will happen if some tokens will remain after the sales
So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
there is always but) as far as i know, total number of sale tokens is renegotiating due to market conditions! so, everything will be known after the presale ) we just wait )
wowo that's alot of tokens, if you change the plan, and will not sell this much, what will be with the tokens that remains?
Yes but don't forget that te supply is fixed, you can't mine new tokens, so on a long term shot, this is normal supply ) we are going to blockchain the world )
I was hoping there will be some buybacks after the system starting to grow Cheesy

Unsold FOX tokens will be reserved for future use, we will announce details at the time. As a token holder you will be getting dividends FOREVER.
i am thinking that you have one more secret project in your pocket ) but don't want to reveal it before time )

Although we love to give good surprises and news to you, our whole plan has been put on the table for the community, and the future use of the unsold tokens will be specified later, we are committed to build Network and expand to certain country  Cool
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

this is financial loses
not always, if you suffer from the TPS,and because of that you are loosing clients, and can't increase the demand, then even from finansial perspective you are loosing everyday.
but nowm we are not talking about that, i'm just asking, theoreticaly, can it be done?

We chose Ethereum as it is still the best option out there, and as UniFox is forked ETH right now TPS is same like Ethereum, but it will increase with time and incrase its functions and usability  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: