Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are Etherum and Emunie scamcoins and why?
Ethereum is a scam - 147 (29.6%)
Emunie is a scam - 125 (25.2%)
Ethereum is not a scam - 110 (22.2%)
Emunie is not a scam - 114 (23%)
Total Voters: 306

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Etherum and Emunie scamcoins?  (Read 9699 times)
extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:08:23 PM

Eid ,if the technology works as intended that is maths enough in my book.
but now I know you was not even a developer, nor anyone with any competence or skill....but just some deadwood trying to jump on a coin.....then i'm glad you're chopped off.
you're worthless to me (as potential investor i'd be more concerned if a developer left.) good riddance.
and again your link posts to yet more bickering.....after you left Dan discredited you in chat ok (he discredited all those who left in general)...obviously he was upset that some of his crew deserted him....and virsin deleted one of your posts cos you dared to attack him for having insulted billo...it is all pointless bickering in my eyes. schoolground fighting.
btw virsin should not be forum moderator cos his social skills are questionable...he's too blunt...loses his temper too quickly etc..I think dan should replace him in tht role. .but all this is no biggie to call a technology product a scam or not. (when I worked for adobe everyone there was a total piece of shit let me tell you and the backstabbing and unetical behaviour was unreal...but yet they still release good products which are not scam)

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:37:23 PM

Its just an opinion of mine but if a coin doesn't have a mobile wallet for users to show start others on the coin while on the go then it will be a flop/scam.  Apps are the most important aspect to any coin and it is clear by using btc mobile apps versus all the others why the value is in btc

The BTC mobile wallet is just a centralized version of Bitcoin. You don't have the blockchain on your phone. With eMunie a true mobile, decentralized app will be possible, with the complete blocktree, as it will be always possible to synchronize in seconds or minutes.

When people say things against emunie it is FUD, but when statements like the one above is made it isn't considered FUD. Sharky have you seen this mobile app?  Have you used this mobile app? How is it possible to synchronize in seconds?  Have you tested this?  Seen it in action?
mrvegad

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:42:18 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 03:25:26 AM by mrvegad

The question about "what if the exchange doesn't work then what?" is still unanswered.  Will emunie still have price stability?  Since this is a big selling point of emunie I feel this question needs to be answered.
eid

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:42:54 PM

Eid ,if the technology works as intended that is maths enough in my book.
but now I know you was not even a developer, nor anyone with any competence or skill....but just some deadwood trying to jump on a coin.....then i'm glad you're chopped off.
you're worthless to me (as potential investor i'd be more concerned if a developer left.) good riddance.
and again your link posts to yet more bickering.....after you left Dan discredited you in chat ok (he discredited all those who left in general)...obviously he was upset that some of his crew deserted him....and virsin deleted one of your posts cos you dared to attack him for having insulted billo...it is all pointless bickering in my eyes. schoolground fighting.
btw virsin should not be forum moderator cos his social skills are questionable...he's too blunt...loses his temper too quickly etc..I think dan should replace him in tht role. .but all this is no biggie to call a technology product a scam or not. (when I worked for adobe everyone there was a total piece of shit let me tell you and the backstabbing and unetical behaviour was unreal...but yet they still release good products which are not scam)

You've come into this thread at the end, read a couple of posts about the others and I being insulted, and decided that's what the issue is. I've tried to show you (by directing you to another thread) what the actual issue is, but you've gone there with this preconception in your mind and read only what agreed with it.

The issue is trust. Nothing more. If you don't feel trust is relevant to this situation, say so. If you feel it is relevant but that there's been no evidence to call it into question, say so.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant to the discussion, and you're doing the very thing which you accuse me of. Not everyone in a project has to be a developer. Others have value too. Don't be so fucking elitist.
ilostcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:56:22 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 12:40:49 AM by ilostcoins

Sociopathic and NSA-like? Man of no principles?

If Emunie ascends to heaven and carries the founders along with it, I'm sure you'll think everything you've done is worth it. However, have you considered what if it fails to various degrees? How will you look back on what you're doing and the replies you've written a year or two later? Have you also considered what others would think when they see your attacks on some former colleagues and friends?  By that I mean what people actually think of your attacks, not what they say in chat.

LTC: LSyqwk4YbhBRtkrUy8NRdKXFoUcgVpu8Qb   NVC: 4HtynfYVyRYo6yM8BTAqyNYwqiucfoPqFW   TAG id: 4313
CMC: CAHrzqveVm9UxGm7PZtT4uj6su4suxKzZv   YAC: Y9m5S7M24sdkjdwxnA9GZpPez6k6EqUjUt
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:28:25 AM

Ah, no I cant defend that. He should have blotted them out. My apologies, I thought you were talking about the material in general.

None of which changes my mind about MrV's principles, as I have already explained.

Your both lines contradict each other.

His posting both of a private chat, and the real names of his friends, show that he has no priciples and is a ruthless person.

Tell me, do you think Dan's words above are relevant to a future investor?

It shows that he wants to create an alternative to Paypal and Visa, and not Bitcoin.

We want to create a payment system that is fast and anonymous. At the same time we have decided to comply with all UK laws and use all our energy to impede any potential illegal activities in advance. This is probably why some founders have left. They have imagined eMunie as an anarchist revolution. The founders that are left see it as a global payment system that will be easy to use for anyone, decentralized, extremely fast, inexpensive (even free transactions are possible), but still with a compliance to the law.

Ripple competitor!

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:11:14 AM

Yeah there scam-coins, now fuck off.

stacking coin
Slingshot

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:59:06 AM

Beside the fact that the last 2 options are redundant, this topic are meaningless. Wait at least them to release the beta, how can you judge a thing before have tried it?

Seems like you don't know what IPO means, they will only get this coin out if they got their 35Million for development paid

Re: Etherum

LOL, $35,000,000.00 dollars, for merely "developing this". What a Goldman Type RIPOFF.

Yea, they promise to fullfill their work, but only AFTER their paid in full up front. What a load
of shit. A total ripoff.

For these, and all other scammers. This is merely the beginning. We're going to ruin all of you
until your fully ruined.

Your attempting to fleece and ripoff a ton, from unsuspecting people.

We wont stand for it.

Do the world a favor, and jump off a tall cliff. Your merely worthless human parasites.

GET LOST.

Your not even in the same Decentralized universe, and your giant ripoff is now exposed.

And as for that personalized threat: Blow-back is a real bitch!

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
pinarello

Activity: 266

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:01:29 AM

>>snipped for brevity>>

By the way, congratulations on your meteoric rise from Newbie to Founder in less that one month. That's quite an achievement.

Yeah, I've been wondering this myself - how exactly did Peachy rocket to the top? I thought it was first come, first serve?

you seem to forget...but I remember very well.... almost all that had an account in the forum were founders.

I am sure there are investors from before the very begining and bought the founders badge.

Do you remember the founders you never saw for betatesting but they had the badge... these were the first investors in emunie, they have paid dan.

pinarello

Activity: 266

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:08:07 AM

Founders leave, founders vote on new founders. its all voted on.

you are the biggest douch I have ever seen.

nothing is voted in emunie Dan decides.

If dan says jump you ask "how high boss" yes boss, cos that is what his followers call him.

edit: and still that awfull lies in your signature: "eMunie - decentralized, cryptographic currency."  Cheesy

Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:23:41 AM

this is how mister cory thinks about people that worked day and night for emunie:

[8:00:22 PM] Cory Stevenson[visin] - eMunie: remember these same crackpots think the world should see their glorious views
[8:00:25 PM] Cobra: an activist group will only encourage FUD
[8:00:41 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: yes, but this is OUR house, so its OUR rules so long as the majority of founders agree
[8:00:52 PM] Thomas Reimann: yeah, but make an extra forum part for activists
[8:00:59 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: if its on BTT they are then just another emunie troll in the eyes of everyone else
[8:00:59 PM] Thomas Reimann: so the fud is HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC
[8:01:21 PM] Cory Stevenson[visin] - eMunie: lol i dont know if they will willingly go to the corner and piss
[8:01:24 PM] Cobra: I think in general that would just do more harm than good
[8:01:41 PM] Cory Stevenson[visin] - eMunie: *Please take your shit, and put it here*
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:01:41 PM

Founders leave, founders vote on new founders. its all voted on.

you are the biggest douch I have ever seen.

nothing is voted in emunie Dan decides.

If dan says jump you ask "how high boss" yes boss, cos that is what his followers call him.

edit: and still that awfull lies in your signature: "eMunie - decentralized, cryptographic currency."  Cheesy

Just on the side-note. Never called him "boss" and never paid a single pence or satoshi to him but I still have the founder badge.
...and yes, I've voted on the new founders and it was a proper voting.
Ethapus

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:24:15 PM

Well I am a beta tester, and I do sometimes call Dan "boss", but in a fun way, and never felt i had to or anything.

Jeez, what boring topics we are on to by now. Quibbling and gossiping about terminology like if Dan (or Visin) is a more of a friend or boss or dictator, if we are beta testers or followers. Who pissed who off, who insulted who or their mother, and how that affected their platonic relationship. If I want that shit I can consult my local tabloid, it is of no interest to potential investors. Let's get back to the interesting stuff, shall we?! <irony> Like how this is all a scam and there is no working client, or how Dan is giving a false identity and address, etc. </irony>
Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:53:49 AM

Haha you guys compliment me so much. You all must have a lot invested into bitcoin to make up reasons that don't matter.

Also, please note, I think that most of BTT are tools.

Please continue, you aren't doing any harm Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Visin

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:57:06 AM

Emule, for the record... you prove my point on why we should ditch the bad founders and bring in the good ones. Things work a lot better now with the trash removed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:37:15 AM

Emule, for the record... you prove my point on why we should ditch the bad founders and bring in the good ones. Things work a lot better now with the trash removed.

lol. I've been called worse by better

Haha you guys compliment me so much. You all must have a lot invested into bitcoin to make up reasons that don't matter.

Also, please note, I think that most of BTT are tools.

Please continue, you aren't doing any harm Wink

Yet here you are gladly taking these people's money.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Ethapus

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:33:04 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 09:48:00 AM by Ethapus

I must say quite openly that this is definitely not helping the conversation along either. Your point may or may not be correct, I am not judging, but the black-and-white stereotyping and insulting is only throwing oil in the fire. Unless that is the point of course. In either case I am disappointed.
Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:15:00 AM

finnaly got your attention.

I was sending 3 emails to pay back my investement of 2 BTC.

it is more than 5 weeks now.

isnt it time to pay back my money instead of wondering arround on BTT to look for deffensless victims...

PAY BACK!

and now that BTC price dropped how you going to handle this
Visin

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:28:17 PM

We don't require your BTC, believe me, we have enough already. Investing is a privilege, so consider your investments wisely.
If you don't want to invest in eMunie, then please do not do so, as its very annoying having to process the request just to turn around and send it back, but we are more than happy to refund your BTC.

HOWEVER, I will need to know your email address or something because I don't see a single request for a return. If we have overlooked it, I am sorry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mrvegad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:49:29 PM

Do you know that the average American throws away 1200 pounds of trash each year?

Billo and I come in just under 500 pounds so you will need to ditch some more trash to make your quota.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: