Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
akjain

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

Is there any place where I can find the independent review of this project? Thanks!

Yes here is the independent review from Steve on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=80QaRUsDSLU

Thanks for sharing the video. The video definitely looks good. Who exactly is Steve? Is he an independent evaluator of the blockchain projects?
kanika1102

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

WHat is the business model of the company you are trying to build or already built?

Our vision is to build a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization)  that will be governed by Gratzio users through voting.

One thing that will differ Gratzio from other DAOs is the way we delegate users voting rights.

User voting rights would not be connected to the amount of tokens that user holds. Instead, voting rights would be proportional to favors that user performed on the platform during the particular period of time.

This is our way to protect the organization from influence of capital and the way to make sure that the power is in the hands of the people who does the most for the organization.  

Gratzio is planning to complete the transition to Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) by Q4 2020

Wow, that is something very different from other projects where the voting rights are proportional to the amount of tokens held. Your project has a very unique idea to offer that will benefit the people who performs most of the work. Good way to go. So everytime a user does a favour, it will recorded somewhere?
Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

Is the need of blockchain mandatory for the success of your project? I mean would it had been done with blockchain?

The blockchain is essential for the project for several reasons.

First, it makes possible for the project to be adopted globally and bring the service to the parts of the world where people does not have a banking account.

Secondly, it will provide the transparency needed for DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) to operate autonomously without direct human influence.

Lastly, Stellar blockchain makes possible to set the transaction fees at minimum. Gratzio transaction is a static fee of $0.05 per transaction. Such a small fees will beat any traditional payment gateways as well as blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is really important, considering that Gratzio will be used for small services in undeveloped countries where the minimum favor reward could be set as low as $0.05

Well thank you very much for such a comprehensive reply. My only concern here is that banking systems have been established since ages. And you might find reluctance from the government side for execution of your project if it poses a threat to their banking system.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

Is there any place where I can find the independent review of this project? Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the video. The video definitely looks good. Who exactly is Steve? Is he an independent evaluator of the blockchain projects?

Honestly, I don't know who he is. We monitor social media and google for links to a Gratzio on daily basis and sometimes find those reviews. He used our ref link, so he probably participated in our bounty campaign or just did the review in order to get an affiliate commission. If we see some quality review like this - we amplify it by twitting and posting on our FB, Reddit, etc, so these reviews get more exposure and reviewers get more commission in the end, so everybody wins.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

Hey all! I wish the project success. Sober vision, wondrous logo.

Thanks! our Art Director Tony would be very happy to hear that!

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

Is the need of blockchain mandatory for the success of your project? I mean would it had been done with blockchain?

First, it makes possible for the project to be adopted globally and bring the service to the parts of the world where people does not have a banking account.

Secondly, it will provide the transparency needed for DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) to operate autonomously without direct human influence.

Lastly, Stellar blockchain makes possible to set the transaction fees at minimum. Gratzio transaction is a static fee of $0.05 per transaction. Such a small fees will beat any traditional payment gateways as well as blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is really important, considering that Gratzio will be used for small services in undeveloped countries where the minimum favor reward could be set as low as $0.05

Well thank you very much for such a comprehensive reply. My only concern here is that banking systems have been established since ages. And you might find reluctance from the government side for execution of your project if it poses a threat to their banking system.

It is true. In fact, they already made attempts to buy us out completely. But selling everything to one pair of hands will defeat the purpose of the DAO. We are confident that our project will succeed and will belong to those who do the most for the platform and not those who have more money. Then, once it is fully decentralized - there is no way to stop it.

Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

It is true. In fact, they already made attempts to buy us out completely. But selling everything to one pair of hands will defeat the purpose of the DAO. We are confident that our project will succeed and will belong to those who do the most for the platform and not those who have more money. Then, once it is fully decentralized - there is no way to stop it.

Yeah exactly what i had thought. True, once it is in full action, then there is no way stopping it. I am really looking forward to this project. Hopefully, it will overcome little bumps (if any).
akjain

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

Honestly, I don't know who he is. We monitor social media and google for links to a Gratzio on daily basis and sometimes find those reviews. He used our ref link, so he probably participated in our bounty campaign or just did the review in order to get an affiliate commission. If we see some quality review like this - we amplify it by twitting and posting on our FB, Reddit, etc, so these reviews get more exposure and reviewers get more commission in the end, so everybody wins.

One thing that i admire here is the honesty with which you answer the questions. And since this whole project revolves around that involving favours, i think it is going to be a good success.
123vjain

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that's an interesting aspect to look at. Even in India, the government has asked banking system to stop providing support to crypto exchanges.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

Excited about this project, it looks like a unique idea, which might prove to be very successful.

with a unique and interesting concept I see this is a project that has good prospects for the future, with good teamwork and support from bounty hunter hopefully this project can run smoothly and achieve success
Madhvi13

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

https://dollardestruction.com/7922/

I hope this is a good news for this project as gratzio is also on stellar!
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

This is a great news for the whole cryptocommunity. No fee exchange to any crypto or fiat on a truly decentralized exchange. This means Gratzio users will be able to utilize this feature right from their wallets and exchange Gratz to any possible crypto or local fiat currency.

Between StellarX and Gratzio launch Stellar will have an enormous boost in user base and adoption and Gratzio users will automatically join this ride...

Madhvi13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

This is a great news for the whole cryptocommunity. No fee exchange to any crypto or fiat on a truly decentralized exchange. This means Gratzio users will be able to utilize this feature right from their wallets and exchange Gratz to any possible crypto or local fiat currency.

Between StellarX and Gratzio launch Stellar will have an enormous boost in user base and adoption and Gratzio users will automatically join this ride...

Yeah thats what i thought. Thats why as soon as i saw the news, shared it Smiley
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

I have been to Gratzio, Interesting about service with fast speed, low fees, good security ... Users can easily use the platform when "Gratzio will be available through the iOS store. Android, Google Play as well as through a regular browser with internet access ".  I put a lot of hope on the project!
Madhvi13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

I have been to Gratzio, Interesting about service with fast speed, low fees, good security ... Users can easily use the platform when "Gratzio will be available through the iOS store. Android, Google Play as well as through a regular browser with internet access ".  I put a lot of hope on the project!

Exactly. Speed, Low Fees and Security: I think these are the three pillars here. It should be a good success when implemented at full pace.
123vjain

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

What is the return on investment for investors for this project?
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

I will answer this with the quote from this article:

"A properly designed token sale doesn’t promise ‘investment returns’, ‘dividends’ or ‘profits’. Instead, it focuses on selling a digital asset that will have a clear use case in a decentralized application, as a means of both incentivizing development and solving the chicken-and-egg problem for the network. A properly designed token actually serves a purpose: it is required in order to participate in the network, rather than just being a funding mechanism."

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:14:25 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:15:38 AM by Gratzio

I will answer this with the quote from this article:

"A properly designed token sale doesn’t promise ‘investment returns’, ‘dividends’ or ‘profits’. Instead, it focuses on selling a digital asset that will have a clear use case in a decentralized application, as a means of both incentivizing development and solving the chicken-and-egg problem for the network. A properly designed token actually serves a purpose: it is required in order to participate in the network, rather than just being a funding mechanism."

Here are some thoughts to help you form your own prediction:

We issued only 1 billion tokens at $0.05. There will be no more tokens issued. The only way to pay each-other on the platform is by paying in gratz.   

The platform can be used by anybody with a cell phone. There are about 4.5 billion cellphone users in the world so the market potential is huge. Everybody can use a favor or two during their regular day and a lot of people would be happy to do favors for them in exchange for a cryptocurrency.

Gratzio has 20K users already registered in the first 3 weeks. This pace will only increase as we are raising funds now and are constantly expanding our exposure in every direction. The more users Gratzio will have - the more scarce tokens will become adding in value with every user who joins the platform. So right now you can buy tokens with 40% discount (pre-sale will end in 5 days) But in two months when GRAT token will hit the exchanges and people from US will also start buying tokens that they couldn't during the ITO?

anujen888

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

How are you going to utlise the ICO funds.

Did you even read the first quote? Clearly mentioned.
20% — Development
50% — Marketing
20% — Stabilization fund
5% — Legal expenses
5% — Partnerships
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

Excited about this project, it looks like a unique idea, which might prove to be very successful.

with a unique and interesting concept I see this is a project that has good prospects for the future, with good teamwork and support from bounty hunter hopefully this project can run smoothly and achieve success

Thank you! The bounty hunters help us tremendously creating and spreading promotional content about Gratzio across the web at lightning speeds!
And we have many more original bounty campaigns up our sleeve. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: