Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

This actually one of the best service yet is basically getting your things done more easily than you ever think i think escrow service is going to have a massive usage and should it basically support all region it can solve various trade and exchange issues

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Gratzio idea made me interesting in reality however things could be possible through favors for cryptocurrency however we require some Escrow in between that can bring more trust for every deal we make.

Yes, we have a built-in escrow service with every transaction. 

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

GRATZIO can become an actively used platform as many people in the world would like to offer and get services for crypto and it is also available on a mobile platform which is a great advantage. This project also has great marketing funds like 50% of the ICO allocated tokens which will prove very great decision for the project.
Also It should be noted that the platform perfectly will be suitable first of all for people who prefer to make different purchases of things on the Internet. Now it will become simpler to be made, quicker and more safely.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

GRATZIO can become an actively used platform as many people in the world would like to offer and get services for crypto and it is also available on a mobile platform which is a great advantage. This project also has great marketing funds like 50% of the ICO allocated tokens which will prove very great decision for the project.
Also It should be noted that the platform perfectly will be suitable first of all for people who prefer to make different purchases of things on the Internet. Now it will become simpler to be made, quicker and more safely.
Safety Should be highly priortized and escrow service between the parties or gratzios would ensure the operational requests flow without any issues or hurdles between the parties.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Safety Should be highly priortized and escrow service between the parties or gratzios would ensure the operational requests flow without any issues or hurdles between the parties.

I agree, safety shold be the number one priority of the project because it is through online transactions and we don't know if there is unnecessary happenings behind every transactions. It should also be human friendly so that it is easy to access and do the transactions. Just hoping for the best of this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

Marketpalce for exchanging service for cryptocuurency is not new, but it all depends on the ability of team to bring customers to platform, and it's really good that it will be three version, one for web and another for Android then iOS.
Yes, maybe it is big competitive market as i see at crypto world. They mission of team is so living with a lot of big competitors and they will must find out the best strategy of marketing.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

This platform will be a big help for customers that needed direction and suggestion and stuffs especially when you are tourist exploring and visiting places.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:05:32 AM

I think safety must be the greatest priority, without certain then its probably expected to have problems, then comes the conveniences.

GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

I see the transaction is "$0.05". So if the value of Gratzio have increasing? The amount of GRAT for make transaction will reduce right?

This is kinda low in case you are thinking about the fees if you are going on different service. But this can also reduce via discount and stuffs.
Of course. The fee of the transaction is 0.05$ but I think it is still cheap for the fee if you want to transfer big money in output.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

such a transaction price is quite pleasant and will appeal to many users. Thanks to this function, the platform will be used by a large number of users. The main thing is that the developers do not increase this price.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

It's hard for me to imagine the work of this platform, because there must be a huge number of users to start it.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
In order to understand the project worthy of trust or not, time must pass. My opinion is that it is too early to draw conclusions at this stage.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I think, I want to have a take a look much better to this project. I find this interesting,  the Gratzio has a good concept integrated to its promising platform. I want to learn more about the Grazia and let's see its next move to the community if this project really deserves to be trusted and supported.
In order to understand the project worthy of trust or not, time must pass. My opinion is that it is too early to draw conclusions at this stage.
I think for a start you need to study in detail all the documents that are provided in the project. And then study the composition of the team and other projects that they worked on, if any. And then you can make initial conclusions about the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

It's hard for me to imagine the work of this platform, because there must be a huge number of users to start it.
I think that the team will be able to type the right number of users to run. It's only necessary to announce the launch of the platform and people will come to see the project themselves.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Do you have a ready-made product? If not, when will you be able to try the beta version and you'll be able to pay for it with coins?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

Exactly. That's why the team must have to make more activities that can attract more people to joined in the team. By this, they can possibly caught the attentions of investors and other companies to engaged on this project and become more successful on it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Not bad, but the project is only at the very beginning of development, but you can already join the company of generosity! This is great news.
Totally agree with you, I also can join generosity and get the project tokens. Well, when the team starts generosity from the very beginning of the project launch.
basically the bounty campaign always starts from the very beginning of the project. So I'm wondering when the coin distribution will be carried out? I assume that this will only be after the end of sales?
Yes. The token distribution will take place after the ITO end on August 30th...
Not so long left to wait, the end of sales. You can download almost a month and you can get tokens. This is very fast, because some had to wait and half a year.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

Yes we cant realy exactly tell as of this moment what will be the end result of this project thats why we need to let them unfold the true essence of this project.

I agree, we cannot tell this early how this project will go through, it needs enough time to develop and really need some enough funds to support the developments, but we still need to see continues progress to be able to tell if the team is really serious.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: