Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Do they apps already released? Because I want to try and test their apps. That would be good to determine if there any bugs and vulnerable in their software?
As I have seen in the website, the two mobile app version which is Android and IOS will be launched on October 30 in beta mode. So I guess, we just have to wait until that time comes to be able to know how Gratzio works in real time. It could help for a project be acknowledged by many since a lot of people used this kind of devices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Places with services are very popular, I think that they are successful because they are cheaper compared to corporations that offer similar services.
If this project launhes and succeeds all its competitors will disappear because of its uniqueness between its counterparts.

Are you sure about that? I think their competitors will be more motivated to best them since they're currently the best in the marketplace.
If don't have any competitor, it is meaning market is not good, honestly. And competitive will help project improve, this is my opinion.

It still be base on the features of the project and what blockchain they chose to run their platform, if they will not have a competitor this means their project is unique and the focus of all investors is only this.
I agree with you. But on the other hand, the more competitors, the more the team will work to make the project the most attractive for users. I hope they succeed.
Indeed there are always good effect in competitions, they could find another motivation through it, and people would find it attractive once people give interest in this.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.
in my opinion this project has many interesting functions that can draw the attention of future supporters and investors to this project. Developers must adhere to their road map in order to achieve their goal.
I support you, I also hold the opinion that 1000 transactions per second is not the only one and even more so is not the main advantage due to which it is worthwhile to be interested in this project.

patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

Sorry because bother you, I have a small question; you said that " Fee for transaction is 0,05 usd" I don't understand this fee was fixed or this is minimum fee?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

Places with services are very popular, I think that they are successful because they are cheaper compared to corporations that offer similar services.
If this project launhes and succeeds all its competitors will disappear because of its uniqueness between its counterparts.

Are you sure about that? I think their competitors will be more motivated to best them since they're currently the best in the marketplace.
If don't have any competitor, it is meaning market is not good, honestly. And competitive will help project improve, this is my opinion.

It still be base on the features of the project and what blockchain they chose to run their platform, if they will not have a competitor this means their project is unique and the focus of all investors is only this.
I agree with you. But on the other hand, the more competitors, the more the team will work to make the project the most attractive for users. I hope they succeed.
Indeed there are always good effect in competitions, they could find another motivation through it, and people would find it attractive once people give interest in this.
True, competition is a normal thing here and it's always present in this kind of and the good thing about it is the team would be able to aspire and double the effort in planning and realizing their goals.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

Sorry because bother you, I have a small question; you said that " Fee for transaction is 0,05 usd" I don't understand this fee was fixed or this is minimum fee?
Well, if I understand correctly, this is a fixed price for the commission for the transaction. If this is not correct, I hope the developers will correct me.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Do they apps already released? Because I want to try and test their apps. That would be good to determine if there any bugs and vulnerable in their software?
As I have seen in the website, the two mobile app version which is Android and IOS will be launched on October 30 in beta mode. So I guess, we just have to wait until that time comes to be able to know how Gratzio works in real time. It could help for a project be acknowledged by many since a lot of people used this kind of devices.

yeah, for now the main focus and priority of this project is to improve the marketing and advertising strategies and at the same time developing the project so they can follow their scheduled road map.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.

Gratzio's features are attractive and can surely gain more popularity, but what will make them different from other projects is how they can launch the platform and fulfill all their goals successfully.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

It seems like i missed the Presale, and I think there was also a private sale?
What are the details regarding the price for those token sale and also the bonus? It is important for me to predict the outcome when it hit the market.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
Similar projects are very common in the crypto market but they differ in approach and strategies. They consistently do upgrades and progress for the awesome results of the project. They can do nee additional  features and make their selves more appealing and attractive to crypto community market.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
Similar projects are very common in the crypto market but they differ in approach and strategies. They consistently do upgrades and progress for the awesome results of the project. They can do nee additional  features and make their selves more appealing and attractive to crypto community market.
That adds a process of growth level how they are exploring to the advanced trends and setting a system that will enrich the users to understand Gratzio new mechanisms and build trust for chosing the platform as their choice.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

yeah, for now the main focus and priority of this project is to improve the marketing and advertising strategies and at the same time developing the project so they can follow their scheduled road map.
This require a plan and the strategies they also have the proper allocation accordingly so their teams are engaging to take the ownership for every task so accordingly all things will be done as per the expectation.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

I understand that first of all there will be an exchange for other crypto-currencies, but I wonder if the developer plans to exchange fiat on the platform in the future?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

Yeah, I like that they are focusing on how to market the project into the community. They need to build a strong relationships between the supporters and the project team. The team should have an active interaction withthe people around the project to have possible chance of success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

I understand that first of all there will be an exchange for other crypto-currencies, but I wonder if the developer plans to exchange fiat on the platform in the future?

I guess they'll be considering that, the fact that if many users will use the platform they should consider that decision.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

I guess they'll be considering that, the fact that if many users will use the platform they should consider that decision.
If they implement to exchange with FIAT that will be an added advantage for all the participants and there will be more attention that will cheer up even every investors when there was more possibilities amended with the projcet.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

If they implement to exchange with FIAT that will be an added advantage for all the participants and there will be more attention that will cheer up even every investors when there was more possibilities amended with the projcet.

Totally true. However, there are tons of things to consider when integrating an exchanger with fiat. But I know they will study this further.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

I think that idea of this project has a unique concept as tthst is not seen in other projects so far.
No. There are already a lot of similar ideas of this kind of project here in crypto world. And that is why the team must have to be more innovative enough so that they can fulfill their goals and purpose. Hopefully, they can be able to succeed on this and make the platform better.
They have their own uniqueness, now all the projects are trying to stand out and different from other similar projects. So I think that they will be more unique than other projects.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Well, if I understand correctly, this is a fixed price for the commission for the transaction. If this is not correct, I hope the developers will correct me.
probably it would be right to hear a comment from the developers. They will tell you exactly how the commission for transactions will be carried out. Do not need to mislead other users.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

probably it would be right to hear a comment from the developers. They will tell you exactly how the commission for transactions will be carried out. Do not need to mislead other users.

I agree, better to be sure and that's exactly what we should do. They are the ones who knows exactly about the commission so most probably we need to hear about their answers.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: