Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.

Yeah but there are other methods and features that this project will be introducing to the people. Like working and partnering blockchain in our daily needs like for renting uber?

yes I hope this project has a purpose to make it easier for people to order something and payment can be through blockchain
so they do not have to go out to get what they want
Yes, this project will make crypto payment more familiar to its users all around the world and motivate people to use digital ways of payment for getting all their need. I think is a very innovative project with a great roadmap and can reach the moon.

If some famous company like those recognize these project. They might work with them. Because blockchain technology and  keeps evolving other company may see the potential  big  profit working from there right?

Well it would be good if there are a slight possibility that might happen, but I think for now the focus should be the gaining of popularity before others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
This is truly great. I am sure that most people are glad to know about this that the Gratzio project have a good video made by the team for us to know and understand better regarding their application on how it works and how we benefited from it. I hope more people will reach this video preferred by the Gratzio project team.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

From personal experience, I noticed that the vast majority of people who are interested in specific projects prefer to recognize the structure and device of the platform via video, because visually the information is perceived much easier.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
Yes, it is, so it does not depend on the number of subscribers to the price or general status of the token. Only the development team can influence this.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
Yes, it is, so it does not depend on the number of subscribers to the price or general status of the token. Only the development team can influence this.
It might be great for someone else that wanted to invest because most of the investor see the amount of their followers first before investing.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Such a huge number, isn't it? It can expose that they have a lot of people that are currently know Gratzio project whether it's come from the Airdrop, bounty and also the ICO.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

The idea is interesting, but not new, I think that it is necessary to offer unique functions in order to impress consumers.
The idea is not new, but really working projects are not yet. So there is a chance that this project will be the first truly successful start-up in this field of activity.
It all depends on how seriously the developers are concerned with the project, whether they really want to develop a project or just an excuse to make money.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

It might be great for someone else that wanted to invest because most of the investor see the amount of their followers first before investing.

I disagree with your thoughts because investors definitely will prioritize first about the features. They wanted to know if it is something realistic and also better to have a physical product. Followers probably only for secondary options because we all know that some of this aren't real and investors supposedly already know it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

I disagree with your thoughts because investors definitely will prioritize first about the features. They wanted to know if it is something realistic and also better to have a physical product. Followers probably only for secondary options because we all know that some of this aren't real and investors supposedly already know it.

Yes. Most of the investors wants to know the product of the project aside from it's ideas and purpose. It is usually the main basis as they want to ensure that their investments will gained more profits and will last long. So it's very important for the team to be more creative enough so that it will be liked by the investors.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Here is the introduction of Android Google Play, I think this will bring great success to developers, an actual topic for today.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Here is the introduction of Android Google Play, I think this will bring great success to developers, an actual topic for today.
Huh Sorry but I didn't understand what actually you want to say about the project since there was no relation on the Google Play :/.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

You have a point, investors have different ways how they will check a certain project and what will make them to invest there, some investors are looking for its features and some are looking for the popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

It all depends on how seriously the developers are concerned with the project, whether they really want to develop a project or just an excuse to make money.

Considering the situation, a newly created project which the difficulty level could be so high because people's reaction probably undetermined. It's a challenge for the team on how they are going to handle the pressure knowing how the market level of competition is really hard.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

Indeed the vedio presentation is nice and helpful to send the people specialy the investors the good and positive feedbacks and  brilliant ideas that the project has. This way the team can send to everyone the innermost beauty of the project.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

Considering the situation, a newly created project which the difficulty level could be so high because people's reaction probably undetermined. It's a challenge for the team on how they are going to handle the pressure knowing how the market level of competition is really hard.

I can see that they are really active in promoting the project making various competitions to attract more interest as they can also determine the services that the people need which they can easily pay using the Gratz platform.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

This is truly great. I am sure that most people are glad to know about this that the Gratzio project have a good video made by the team for us to know and understand better regarding their application on how it works and how we benefited from it. I hope more people will reach this video preferred by the Gratzio project team.
Instead of a Video presentation they have taken more initiative and brought a free trial version for us to easily use the application through setting the alerts and testing the app with their interface and understand its workflow.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

I can see that they are really active in promoting the project making various competitions to attract more interest as they can also determine the services that the people need which they can easily pay using the Gratz platform.

They must continue to do this to be able to reach their goals in scheduled time and this will help them to achieve their target goals. I hope that the project will be able to fulfill all what is written in their road map.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Huh Sorry but I didn't understand what actually you want to say about the project since there was no relation on the Google Play :/.
He or she might missing something mate. Hopefully we could help him or her about the project. Maybe he or she thinking different or similar projects of Gratzio. Please mate dont hesitate tk ask questions and inquiries about the project I know project team are more willing to help you in any way.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
vishesh2009

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Please welcome James Collins as our newest addition to the board of Gratzio advisers!

Harvard MBA and blockchain industry influencer, James runs a Hong Kong crypto fund with more than $560 million in assets under management.

https://gratz.io/#team

Wow thats great news. I guess the only part where gratz ranking was lacking, must have been improved now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: