Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:19:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

Mobile applications have good potential for development. This industry is just beginning to develop.
The reason behind that is because more users now are into mobile platforms and some mobile devices can now do the task of bulky computers. It is more convenient to use phones nowadays.
I totally agree with you. Mission of the team is not easy. But they have potential market to growth. Is will bring more chance for them catch successful.
The chanced to be more successful in everything is very possible to achieved if the team have dedications and very committed to the project. And by having this way, they can easily generate more ideas that will make the platform become more better. Hopefully, the team are doing this ways for them to succeed.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!  Good luck DEV's.
I agree with you, look at Presale phase pls, 89% token sold out. So I think this project will get soft cap so easy.
Other side, about technical of this project:  Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds and Transaction fee: $0.05, you can see token transfer very quick and very cheap, so I think hard cap is not big deal
Well this is really a good project indeed. We all having the same thought and hopes for this project to attain its success. If this project will keep  this good momentum then no doubt that the team will be having a good outcome to its soft cap together as well to its hard cap.

There is really a profit in this platform and what makes it more interesting is this is like much have fun doing a task which in return has a good reward. Probably, a different way of using the technology which only requires an easy way of also having a good benefits to the users IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
From personal experience, I noticed that the vast majority of people who are interested in specific projects prefer to recognize the structure and device of the platform via video, because visually the information is perceived much easier.
Not only that,video also indicate how the team member are & shows about their experience.Now the video is understable & nothing is problem for further work

A good and experience team is very important for every projects. A team is a very important part of success of every project.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

Gratzio is a global market app available for ios,android apps.Through this you can get easily access to the near people.Though i am not understand the aim of this app fully
I suggest go back and read the whitepaper bud. I am looking for a video so that I xan share it to you but it seems they havent created that kind of presentation yet.
Oh thank you.The video seems to very help.It shows how the app goes & how it help people in the marketplace.This type of video is always need for understand any project
From personal experience, I noticed that the vast majority of people who are interested in specific projects prefer to recognize the structure and device of the platform via video, because visually the information is perceived much easier.
Not only that,video also indicate how the team member are & shows about their experience.Now the video is understable & nothing is problem for further work

A good and experience team is very important for every projects. A team is a very important part of success of every project.
There is no reason to achieve the dream without the team to reach it so there is no reason also if you guys supporting without the legitimate of the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

There is no reason to achieve the dream without the team to reach it so there is no reason also if you guys supporting without the legitimate of the project.
Yeah. Positive thinker have more chance of success.  Same with the project the team and developers need to think one step ahead and positive thoughts to motivate their selves to strive more for the project and for the positive outcome.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Mobile applications have good potential for development. This industry is just beginning to develop.
The reason behind that is because more users now are into mobile platforms and some mobile devices can now do the task of bulky computers. It is more convenient to use phones nowadays.
I totally agree with you. Mission of the team is not easy. But they have potential market to growth. Is will bring more chance for them catch successful.
Every good project has its own challenges from beginning till the end so if all of us members work as one for the betterment of this project definitely we can easily achieve our goals.
There are a lot of challenges that they should be worried to face but they also need their support from you guys also.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO!  Good luck DEV's.
I agree with you, look at Presale phase pls, 89% token sold out. So I think this project will get soft cap so easy.
Other side, about technical of this project:  Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds and Transaction fee: $0.05, you can see token transfer very quick and very cheap, so I think hard cap is not big deal

It is really indeed near to a 100%, so I should expect it to achieved it. Moreover, those given data are very convincing which everyone would be curious to know more about the information. Well, talking about the transaction, it is likely goes that way due to the users are still few and probably that would be the case.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

The most important stuff is how the project will be developed after presale.
Most of ICo project failed after succesful presales.  Roll Eyes
Yeah, you're right mate but it seems that the team will be more focus on their main sales which is scheduled on July 30 - August 30. Maybe after that time they can be able to developed this platform completely and provide better functions that can make good profits for the users.

The project needed funds to support the continues developments, so they should really need to focus with the main sale and hoping they can gain good amount to support the project development financially.
Yes. They need more and more support from everyone pay attention at here. If not have funds, their operation will be slow than they expect. As for me, i only keep observing about their token sale, and hope they will get more at main sales.
It is essential that they succeed on thier token sale since that is where they will be getting all thier needed funds to start and develop this project.
After analyzing the project completely investors will take the right decision to proceed with the investments accordingly there will be even the channel of allocation of funds for all the activities.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

The idea of this project sounds very difficult, I hope the developers will cope and will be able to fulfill the set goals.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

But I am actually wondering what's the need of another token specifically for paying services that you get if you can already pay them with certain existing cryptocurrency?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

The chanced to be more successful in everything is very possible to achieved if the team have dedications and very committed to the project. And by having this way, they can easily generate more ideas that will make the platform become more better. Hopefully, the team are doing this ways for them to succeed.
There are some ways of distributing projects that are rather unconventional, and not every developer agrees to use them. Therefore, it depends on the particular developer and the particular situation, does the project need this?

kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Every good project has its own challenges from beginning till the end so if all of us members work as one for the betterment of this project definitely we can easily achieve our goals.
There are a lot of challenges that they should be worried to face but they also need their support from you guys also.
Challenges and circumstances are normal for a project. The good thing to face it is with smile and make challenges and circumstances as motivation for making things easier and faster. Community support is vry important to reach the goals that they are aiming to get.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

If the project is really as they say above is very good and reliable in terms of investing in it. I think we will know about it very soon, probably next year we will see exactly what the team has achieved during this period of time.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.
Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
it seems to me, it's too early to draw such conclusions, because the project has just begun its development. They still have plenty of time to attract more supporters to their project.
I think that your statement is true which is also reflected in your opinion here.
I also understand that the  project is currently amateur and still needs considerable amount of time to get to the goals.

joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

Gratio social media channels specificaly twitter and telegram has more that 15k+ members however it seems we are not seeing a huge impact on the token sale.
I realize that your observations on this situation is totally appropriate, I think that the case is occurring do to less participation of the social media followers,which may not be active.
Well, 15k is really not big as my opinon, i see a lot of project have more than 50k-100k telegram member at their group. And almost of them have good progress at crowdsale.
it seems to me, it's too early to draw such conclusions, because the project has just begun its development. They still have plenty of time to attract more supporters to their project.
I think that your statement is true which is also reflected in your opinion here.
I also understand that the  project is currently amateur and still needs considerable amount of time to get to the goals.
Crypto market has become very crowded and there is a large competition in the project to gain profits and also delivering a useful product. This project should also get more marketing strategies and also add some unique features to it to get to this huge market.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Crypto market has become very crowded and there is a large competition in the project to gain profits and also delivering a useful product. This project should also get more marketing strategies and also add some unique features to it to get to this huge market.
I think, at the moment, almost any marketing strategy will work successfully for the project, it will happen because bitcoin is now starting to return, because of this many people have had black days.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

You are right, because of many competitors in crypto market, the team should find ways to make it unique from other project. I know many will support this project because of its goodness and it has a potential to be one of those best. Hope the team will work on it to make this project more succussful.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

They actually are about to release a video by next week on the Platform Introductions and basic explanation o i think they are actually up to the task

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

I think, at the moment, almost any marketing strategy will work successfully for the project, it will happen because bitcoin is now starting to return, because of this many people have had black days.
That would extremely bring an added advantage for the project at the correct time bitcoin price hitting again high where gives a scope for the success of the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

They actually are about to release a video by next week on the Platform Introductions and basic explanation o i think they are actually up to the task
If they could take this initiative of video presentation that allows the users to understand the interface also the free trial version will additionally add a value for the idea established.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: