Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Hello team! Something from you has not been news and updates for a long time. It's strange that you have not written anything for a long time. How can we find out what news you have for us and how the project progresses?

We are here, working hard to prepare for the main token sale and promoting Gratzio in every possible way.

We have many things going on and you will hear much more news once the main sale will start, as we are launching our mass media campaign simultaneously...

Here is the latest update from our marketing department:

Gratzio just signed a contract for 12 interviews with the "New to the Street" - "Exploring the Block" series broadcasted on FOX Business News channel.
The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 100 million households of the FOX audience.

Here is their press release: http://newtothestreet.tv/1084-2

Wonderful news, thank you for the information. I think that such a large television channel will necessarily affect the growth of the number of subscribers and investors in the project, he has a lot of spectators.

With a big promotion in the television media, there will be many investors who will glance and eventually will join with Gratzio, the right step for the next development.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

Hello team! Something from you has not been news and updates for a long time. It's strange that you have not written anything for a long time. How can we find out what news you have for us and how the project progresses?

We are here, working hard to prepare for the main token sale and promoting Gratzio in every possible way.

We have many things going on and you will hear much more news once the main sale will start, as we are launching our mass media campaign simultaneously...

Gratzio just signed a contract for 12 interviews with the "New to the Street" - "Exploring the Block" series broadcasted on FOX Business News channel.
The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 100 million households of the FOX audience.

Wonderful news, thank you for the information. I think that such a large television channel will necessarily affect the growth of the number of subscribers and investors in the project, he has a lot of spectators.

With a big promotion in the television media, there will be many investors who will glance and eventually will join with Gratzio, the right step for the next development.
Advertising on media is highly new to my experience accordingly there will be more attention from the media where the participation is increasing accordingly.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
After launching any project they are not fully developed they need few month to year for advancement.Because they are moving as their roadmap plan & this roadmap is for more than years    

The basic informations on how the crypto project flow in the coming days is thru roadmaps. By having this, people will understand the works of the team in regards to the development of the platform until the implementation comes. And I hope, the dev team of Gratzio will fulfill this so that all supporters will be proud of it.
Which proves the importance of showing the roadmaps, and of course following it would make the investors relaxed even if it would take a while.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

Great! Is this a live interview with the team? or recorded, Other people may be looking for question and answer portion for the CEO's  so its good if its live interview?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

This will bring more impression from the site because they will be going seem on TV and also in youtube videos. Keep up the good work team GRATZIO, Exited for the apps to be released.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

This will bring more impression from the site because they will be going seem on TV and also in youtube videos. Keep up the good work team GRATZIO, Exited for the apps to be released.

Indeed the team has a good performance, lunge to get a lot of investors will be done for the success of Gratzio. With the mass media of tv will be many who are interested in Gratzio, the more curious with the next step, hoping the team has a new breakthrough again.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

This project really caught my attention. A somehow unique features been caught me as well as the nice concept and ideas I have been notice to this project. The Gratzio has a high potential to become a popular project if the team will keep up on its developments and of course a further innovation, since innovation here in the crypto currency community is the key to remain still and to keep up competing other big crypto projects.
First of all, I really like how the team approaches the marketing component of its project, it happens at a high level, I dare assume that the team has individuals who have worked in this field before.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 95 million households of the FOX audience.

I'm very glad that the administrator replied to me, now I see that you read all the comments and try to answer all the questions that are asked here. Thanks for the link to the article, I will follow all updates.
good news from developers. But I hope in the future they will tell us about the news and updates in the project without reminders from supporters.
That's exactly what happens, you just need to remind. Why are they not trying as hard as they are here. Maybe they do not want to support the activity here. It's strange.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Good moved from the team of Gratzio that they have managed to signed a contract with a tv show that is broadcasted on FOX Business News channel. I guess, it would make the project become more popular as this show are being watched by many people around the world.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Good evening, dev's. Looking forward for more updates!
Wondrous website, very nice activity!
yes and they are bring out various new promotional system to promotion broadly like they are contact with fox business that is international tv news channel. new ideas such a appreciating

vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

"Gratzio is planning to transition to Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that will be fully governed by its users by Q4 2020" your plans are huge. I would be glad you can implement them.
Slashoon

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

I gladly tried the beta version, but I'm worried that just around will not want to use my services or I will not find suitable ones. How then will the testing take place?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Good moved from the team of Gratzio that they have managed to signed a contract with a tv show that is broadcasted on FOX Business News channel. I guess, it would make the project become more popular as this show are being watched by many people around the world.
Yes, in fact, the show is popular, perhaps all this together will help popularize the crypto currency.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

GRATZIO is one of the best project I've ever joined. An innovative and very promising project. I advise you to buy some tokens and save them. I'm sure the price in the future will go up many times over.
Advising people to buy some tokens is not the best way to promote the project, you can promote the project in other forums like altcointalk or etc which could be worthy.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Yes, in fact, the show is popular, perhaps all this together will help popularize the crypto currency.
In every activity we could experience the updated workflow as we can observe the transaction speed is just 2-5 seconds as they stated that saves more time and in a quick manner we can complete our transaction easily.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

In every activity we could experience the updated workflow as we can observe the transaction speed is just 2-5 seconds as they stated that saves more time and in a quick manner we can complete our transaction easily.
2-5 seconds is a quite unique to me and it was unfamiliar thing that I could seen in a crypto, but I wonder how did the transaction made in the blockchain works.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

2-5 seconds is a quite unique to me and it was unfamiliar thing that I could seen in a crypto, but I wonder how did the transaction made in the blockchain works.

2-5 seconds transaction speed? Is it real? How about huge volume of people using the blockchain and sending more volume of tokens, is this will not affect the transaction speed?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
After launching any project they are not fully developed they need few month to year for advancement.Because they are moving as their roadmap plan & this roadmap is for more than years    

The basic informations on how the crypto project flow in the coming days is thru roadmaps. By having this, people will understand the works of the team in regards to the development of the platform until the implementation comes. And I hope, the dev team of Gratzio will fulfill this so that all supporters will be proud of it.
Which proves the importance of showing the roadmaps, and of course following it would make the investors relaxed even if it would take a while.

Even if there is a road map given if it will not followed then the project will lose trust, I hope that the developers will be more active in making new developments and hope they can follow their road map much better if earlier than the schedule time I think.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

If the Gratzio will also have a centralized app then I think they can even have an instant transaction, but if all the transactions will always need to go through the blockchain then it is normal to at least take some time to process any transactions.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

It is really hard to handle things especially if it is in development stage. All should be first arranged before making the step to avoid big potential problems in the future. Perhaps, the team well-handled the pressure and this is quite good thing to know.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: