Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

GRATZIO is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018.
Yes, Gratzio has a very expert team which can take this project to the moon is very few days and also they have a great marketing team so I think this is a worth investing project and will give great returns in the future.

Gratzio is indeed a project which I think is already in shape and in think very well with the vision and mission are arranged neatly and I think very clearly, hopefully it will go well.
I totally agree with you. As for me Gratzio is one of best project for me have decision to invest at 2018, i really have interesting about this marketplace.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
This is normal, nothing cannot complete immediately after marketplace launch. They need improve not only the platform but also the number of user using this.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Hello team! Something from you has not been news and updates for a long time. It's strange that you have not written anything for a long time. How can we find out what news you have for us and how the project progresses?

We are here, working hard to prepare for the main token sale and promoting Gratzio in every possible way.

We have many things going on and you will hear much more news once the main sale will start, as we are launching our mass media campaign simultaneously...

Here is the latest update from our marketing department:

Gratzio just signed a contract for 12 interviews with the "New to the Street" - "Exploring the Block" series broadcasted on FOX Business News channel.
The team will appear in the program every month for the next year giving updates on the progress of Gratzio to the 100 million households of the FOX audience.

Here is their press release: http://newtothestreet.tv/1084-2

Promoting your brand on big TV channel like FOX Business News which is widely watched, it's really a good step and you likely will get good result unlike some other projects that only promote their brand on forums and some websites.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

An interesting idea, but it seems to me that it will take several years to advance this platform and interest users in this application.
This is normal, nothing cannot complete immediately after marketplace launch. They need improve not only the platform but also the number of user using this.
Some initiatives in terms of visual presentations about the Gratzio usage and operations that will lead to an unique system in the economy which attains more users do understand about the project easily.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

After the team will launched its product on google play and IOS they will need to observe first what will the effect and reaction of the viewers and consumers who downloaded the apps.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:54:00 AM

Good moved from the team of Gratzio that they have managed to signed a contract with a tv show that is broadcasted on FOX Business News channel. I guess, it would make the project become more popular as this show are being watched by many people around the world.

It is a serious scenario when we are talking about this FOX Business New Channel. It is a very well-known company and probably it would give them a better outcome when it comes to inviting investors.

By being in a tv show, the possibility to gathered more people is very high. It could captivates more investors to joined the project and be part on this team. I hope it will bring more opportunities for the team Gratzio so that they can developed this into a profitable kind.

Seriously? this project have been featured in a TV? I'm surprised I thought this project is just a normal ICO I've seen, totally I'm wrong about my perception.

As I read the article they already signed a contract with that TV show. Will the team are very serious about the presenting their project to the public eye?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

Good moved from the team of Gratzio that they have managed to signed a contract with a tv show that is broadcasted on FOX Business News channel. I guess, it would make the project become more popular as this show are being watched by many people around the world.

It is a serious scenario when we are talking about this FOX Business New Channel. It is a very well-known company and probably it would give them a better outcome when it comes to inviting investors.

By being in a tv show, the possibility to gathered more people is very high. It could captivates more investors to joined the project and be part on this team. I hope it will bring more opportunities for the team Gratzio so that they can developed this into a profitable kind.

Seriously? this project have been featured in a TV? I'm surprised I thought this project is just a normal ICO I've seen, totally I'm wrong about my perception.

As I read the article they already signed a contract with that TV show. Will the team are very serious about the presenting their project to the public eye?
They should be taken seriously. If they can not present their idea to consumers correctly, they do not receive a large number of downloads.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

GRATZIO is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018.
Yes, Gratzio has a very expert team which can take this project to the moon is very few days and also they have a great marketing team so I think this is a worth investing project and will give great returns in the future.

Gratzio is indeed a project which I think is already in shape and in think very well with the vision and mission are arranged neatly and I think very clearly, hopefully it will go well.
Many are satisfied about their goals, but some are still not, so improvements are still on and so I think we will see more of the updates soon.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

Good evening, dev's. Looking forward for more updates!
Wondrous website, very nice activity!

everyone is looking forward for more update. team need to be more active.  it seems they need to do many work for develope this project

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?
While this is only in development, no one has said that in the near future will be the development of applications. If there was development, then people were required to test the program, but they are not looking for anyone for this.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

This application will not only prove useful, but it may also be able to interest those who are not already familiar with the crypto world.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I don't know much about it but I think you can find it out yourself by entering their telegram chat in the OP thread given on it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

This application will not only prove useful, but it may also be able to interest those who are not already familiar with the crypto world.
Of course. They will have a great developer team and a good way to interest the investors in order to know the project more.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

everyone is looking forward for more update. team need to be more active.  it seems they need to do many work for develope this project
Yes, that is right. How long can you wait for the update? Because we all hope that in the near future there will be updates to the project and how the development of applications for mobile devices. But they pull something with it.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Yes, that is right. How long can you wait for the update? Because we all hope that in the near future there will be updates to the project and how the development of applications for mobile devices. But they pull something with it.
Patience is necessary here in the crypto currency community. Because nothing can be aquire here so easily. For the team, I was also looking forward to gives us and inform regarding their developments and updates. I am one of those supporters that is looking forward to the future of the global marketplace, so keep striving team Gratzio.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

I guess at least after ITO sale end 1-2 months they will launch IOS and Android version for this marketplace.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

I guess at least after ITO sale end 1-2 months they will launch IOS and Android version for this marketplace.
At almost project, they will make IOS version before Android version. So what will happen with Gratzio?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Yeah, but only in beta mode as what the roadmap says. Perhaps, the dev team must have to developed and worked for the general release of this mobile applications so that the project can attract more users and have experienced on this platform and make this a good choiced to invest.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Yeah, but only in beta mode as what the roadmap says. Perhaps, the dev team must have to developed and worked for the general release of this mobile applications so that the project can attract more users and have experienced on this platform and make this a good choiced to invest.

After the beta mode I am sure that the team will do their best to launch a successful mobile application, it just need enough time to finish all their plans and they must follow the road map.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: