Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?
I guess at least after ITO sale end 1-2 months they will launch IOS and Android version for this marketplace.
At almost project, they will make IOS version before Android version. So what will happen with Gratzio?

Whatever comes first the most important thing is when they finally announce they mobile application, well if this is stated in their road map. Anyway, I will look forward for more updates soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

I love to see the blockchain world welcoming more and more startups project with real business model. Hopefully the bear will not be here when you release :p
Gratzio making a best thing is that be part with the blockchain.Blockchain is a future technology & with it,They will be in the unstoppable path
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I guess at least after ITO sale end 1-2 months they will launch IOS and Android version for this marketplace.
At almost project, they will make IOS version before Android version. So what will happen with Gratzio?

Whatever comes first the most important thing is when they finally announce they mobile application, well if this is stated in their road map. Anyway, I will look forward for more updates soon.
Yes,  whatever comes first is important. The only thing that needs to clarify is how to implementthings rightly. They just need to know whats the improvement of each version, but in proper way some do the I OS but we cant demand the team which they will launch first all we need to do is wait.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.

Mobile versions are usually cramped as heck and unusable for me. I prefer the full desktop interface and hate anyone who forces me to go 100% mobile
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

I agree with the part with you. It is convenient to use the phone from a mobile phone, if you are away from home and you do not have access to a computer or laptop, if you are at home, then the platform can not be launched from the phone, since the computer has a screen larger size.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Mobile versions are usually cramped as heck and unusable for me. I prefer the full desktop interface and hate anyone who forces me to go 100% mobile

you do not have to worry, because the developers will launch the usual version of the PC platform first. And only then mobile versions will be launched. You can use the version that is most convenient for you.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

I liked the project especially the developers' communication with the project participants in the telegraph, because they answer all the questions.
Yeah right, the team and all the members that involves this project is very accommodating and friendly. They answer inquiries so fast like express ways. They always cater firsts the concern and welfare of the supporters and investors. I hope they will continue they doings to reach the upper most part of this project which is the success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

I liked the project especially the developers' communication with the project participants in the telegraph, because they answer all the questions.
Yeah right, the team and all the members that involves this project is very accommodating and friendly. They answer inquiries so fast like express ways. They always cater firsts the concern and welfare of the supporters and investors. I hope they will continue they doings to reach the upper most part of this project which is the success.
Yes, this project is growing due to the active participation of the team within the community and also due to there involvement in the discussion. They also have a great marketing strategy.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

It depends on the preferences, dude. Just wait for their updates regarding to your concern. Hoping the team will address this.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

To communicate with the community takes time and place to understand each other. The team are having a good time answering to their questions.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

you do not have to worry, because the developers will launch the usual version of the PC platform first. And only then mobile versions will be launched. You can use the version that is most convenient for you.
But if developers first priortize on the mobile version that will bring a way to gain more traffic and automatically we can also work on all the planned activities and reach the achievement.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

What, "telegraph", what do you mean? If you are talking about a telegram, then yes, the team quickly enough solves problems that arise from users and answers questions as quickly as possible, which in principle no one is surprised, telegram is gaining momentum in the crypto industry.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

Mobile applications will surely be a useful thing for this kind of ideas and that is why it is very important to launched this version as soon as possible. More people are using smartphones now and it can possibly make the project become more popular by putting it in the playstore.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Well, it's your opinion but we are talking about convenient and the availability of the service. So, mobile version should be necessary because most of us usually have this thing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

GRATZIO is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018.
Yes, Gratzio has a very expert team which can take this project to the moon is very few days and also they have a great marketing team so I think this is a worth investing project and will give great returns in the future.

Gratzio is indeed a project which I think is already in shape and in think very well with the vision and mission are arranged neatly and I think very clearly, hopefully it will go well.
Many are satisfied about their goals, but some are still not, so improvements are still on and so I think we will see more of the updates soon.

People have different understanding and the way they see things. We can't avoid such situations because of some reasons why they are not satisfied. Maybe because of the platform still new and probably need more strategies to proved that they have some sort of potential in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

GRATZIO is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018.
Yes, Gratzio has a very expert team which can take this project to the moon is very few days and also they have a great marketing team so I think this is a worth investing project and will give great returns in the future.

Gratzio is indeed a project which I think is already in shape and in think very well with the vision and mission are arranged neatly and I think very clearly, hopefully it will go well.
Many are satisfied about their goals, but some are still not, so improvements are still on and so I think we will see more of the updates soon.

People have different understanding and the way they see things. We can't avoid such situations because of some reasons why they are not satisfied. Maybe because of the platform still new and probably need more strategies to proved that they have some sort of potential in the near future.

Right, people have different understanding and beliefs that is why it is normal to know that there are satisfied and not satisfied through that it will serve as a challenge to the team to think for more in order the project become better. Hoping for the success of this project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

For the process of favours through cryptocurrencies does they levy any transaction fees for any favor we deal with and it is even for both the parties or for only one user who seek favor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: