Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

The more people know and use the application, the more likely it is to receive or provide a service, so we need to engage in actively advertising.
Well, I don't think most of the people here get intended to use the application but its nearly possible because they have a nice strategy of marketing.

Yeah, this is the main reason why this project really needs to improve its advertising and marketing so that more and more people will be aware about all the features this project have now.
Well very good suggestion.  Actually advertisements will help the project but its also very expensive to make one it need much funds and might the project funds will not be enough to pay for advertising. If the project has already accommulate  enough amount for the project progress and updates, why not go for more project betterment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

We are happy to announce that Gratzio Initial Token Offering has been started!

Due to multiple requests from our supporters who weren’t able to participate in the pre-sale, we implemented the Initial Token Offering bonus.
Starting today with a bonus of 30% extra tokens, this bonus will be reduced at a rate of 1% per day.

Invest today to receive 30% more tokens: https://gratz.io/buytokens

Nice moved team. Having that kind of bonus will surely be liked by many investors now especially for this project that have potential to give more profits ahead. I hope you can have a better collections of funds so that the launching of this platform will be successful and satisfied.
A kind of a great decision in reducing the bonus so that people wanted to be as early investor in the project, this is a unique idea for the marketing.

Yeah, this is one of good strategies to make investors invests the earliest time so that they can get some good bonuses. I hope this will help the project to attract more serious investors to participate.

Investing earlier is a freaking gamble though cause you have no idea if the project will even reach remotely close to the soft cap and whether you'll get money back
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
You are right, but when will this work? After all, enough time has passed, but no news yet. And how much to wait is unknown.
I agree, and if the developers have written more on social networks, then perhaps we would have learned more.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

Due to multiple requests from our supporters who weren’t able to participate in the pre-sale, we implemented the Initial Token Offering bonus.
Starting today with a bonus of 30% extra tokens, this bonus will be reduced at a rate of 1% per day.

Nice moved team. Having that kind of bonus will surely be liked by many investors now especially for this project that have potential to give more profits ahead. I hope you can have a better collections of funds so that the launching of this platform will be successful and satisfied.
A kind of a great decision in reducing the bonus so that people wanted to be as early investor in the project, this is a unique idea for the marketing.

Yeah, this is one of good strategies to make investors invests the earliest time so that they can get some good bonuses. I hope this will help the project to attract more serious investors to participate.

Usually the bonus is going to make the price dump, so in the end it will not be a good investment. Token matrix is still important where all the bonuses and lock up periods should be considered.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

This is awesome, please let everyone know about this great deal that is running. For sure many investors will be interested to take advantage of the 30% additional tokens upon purchase.
I think many will regret that they will miss such a 30% purchase of tokens, so the community's goal to spread the information about this through its social networks and mechanism will be launched.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 
Customization of Gratzio in PC version may does not even seem adoptable and the mobile versions can easily attract the crypto users to successfully choose a favor and proceed to execute a transaction.

PC platform for their apps is good for those who only have laptops and desktops. But I don't know how can they put GPS on those devices especially PC's.
You are true about the fact that most of the personal computers and desktops generally do not support the GPS.
Yeah. It is true. Personally my laptop doesn't support the GPS so I had to bye new one.
That's good for you,but I think that many devices also supports external positioning system which can act like a peripheral.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

The more people know and use the application, the more likely it is to receive or provide a service, so we need to engage in actively advertising.
Well, I don't think most of the people here get intended to use the application but its nearly possible because they have a nice strategy of marketing.
Gratzio is gaining global attention through various active sessions and involvent through the advanced application that will even bring them accurate traffic which will lead a great change in the crypto economy.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

Gratzio is gaining global attention through various active sessions and involvent through the advanced application that will even bring them accurate traffic which will lead a great change in the crypto economy.

They are also rumoured to be into Media platforms. I'm not just quite sure what company is it.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

Usually the bonus is going to make the price dump, so in the end it will not be a good investment. Token matrix is still important where all the bonuses and lock up periods should be considered.

Yes this is true, bonuses leads to dumping of coins so it's better that the team will stick to their plans and don't consider giving out free tokens.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Mutual assistance for reward is a good way to get money by helping others. I hope this app is appreciated by others.
Gratzio obviously a good platform.The app they launched it is already appreciateable to many one.is the app is available for all kind of mobile system 
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Mutual assistance for reward is a good way to get money by helping others. I hope this app is appreciated by others.
Gratzio obviously a good platform.The app they launched it is already appreciateable to many one.is the app is available for all kind of mobile system 
Yes, Gratzio has a very active development in the project and they are getting fast updates about their platform. The app they have developed is also very good and I think many people will get attracted towards this project t due to this product.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

How soon can you expect the appearance of an application for IOS and Android? Will the output be simultaneous?

Usually, projects that are focusing in the development of their platform can already release a sample that can be downloaded to Android. If they can already release an App then it can help to get more investors.
in my opinion it is very convenient to use the platform in the mobile version. Moreover, developers launch versions for both Android and iOS.
Is More like a portable map with map possibly googlemap am sure is best suited to be carried around the neighborhood i think pc application here is virtually not needed 
Customization of Gratzio in PC version may does not even seem adoptable and the mobile versions can easily attract the crypto users to successfully choose a favor and proceed to execute a transaction.

PC platform for their apps is good for those who only have laptops and desktops. But I don't know how can they put GPS on those devices especially PC's.
You are true about the fact that most of the personal computers and desktops generally do not support the GPS.
Yeah. It is true. Personally my laptop doesn't support the GPS so I had to bye new one.
That's good for you,but I think that many devices also supports external positioning system which can act like a peripheral.
Through the development phase there was more professionals who are experienced with the similar projects keep exploring to the new technologies to add the advanced features.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:47:10 PM

This is awesome, please let everyone know about this great deal that is running. For sure many investors will be interested to take advantage of the 30% additional tokens upon purchase.
Well the 30% of the additional tokens upon purchase is a great offer. This is the best offers I encounter in crypto community market so far. The good work continue together with the grow lf the project andthe increase of all the investors and supportersin the pproject.

It's a good offer having that kind of promotion and probably it would be an effective idea. Also, token sale definitely improved due to the promotion given. Hopefully, their plans would be success to achieve their goal.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
Good marketing strategy is really necessary for the Gratzio project to keep up to this crypto currency community. There will be no success without effort exerted and hardwork. The Gratzio has a good concepts integrated and it will be great if more interesting promotions will come up by the project team of the Gratzio project, and high potential to its successful future.

This project will soon have a competetors even on the google play apps and IOS so It will need more supporter thru social media sites like twitter, instagram and facebook. Plus they need to grow a member on telegram and discord.
They also require dedicated managers who can engage connecting on alll the queries of the investors and bringing the right solutions for them on time with priority that leads to trust building and valuing the users.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

This is a better idea which could definitely attract investors who wants to buy token with a very reasonable price. The team strategy would probably be effective because of the given discount the earlier the better better.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

This is a better idea which could definitely attract investors who wants to buy token with a very reasonable price. The team strategy would probably be effective because of the given discount the earlier the better better.

Yeah, you are right. The team are really serious in attracting more investors to joined in the token sales. That 30% bonus is too big for a project that have potentials to hit the market and possibly become more successful kind of investments. I hope the team will do more works so that they can have enough funds for the develooment.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Yeah, you are right. The team are really serious in attracting more investors to joined in the token sales. That 30% bonus is too big for a project that have potentials to hit the market and possibly become more successful kind of investments. I hope the team will do more works so that they can have enough funds for the develooment.
for me this bonus looks very attractive. But I'm interested in the minimum amount that I can invest in this project? Are there any restrictions on buying or selling?
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

for me this bonus looks very attractive. But I'm interested in the minimum amount that I can invest in this project? Are there any restrictions on buying or selling?
There was no restrictions and all are eligible to proceed with the transactions and to make the things easy and understandable Gratzio had published all the information in details on the official website.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

I am also interested in this issue. But I think that the administrator of the project will answer it better. Or ask in the Telegram channel of the project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

We can totally see how the teams work on this project. They always find ways to make it more attractive and usable which can help a lot in making people find it more interesting. Hope the team will continue to do it , so that this project will be successful and also be one of the most wanted to have  to all people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: