Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
Probably, they can also attract more crypto investors to joined on their token sales in which will be the keys to have more funds for the project. Having bounty programs will make the team to be more innovative and be inspired to work because they know that they have a great support from the people.
I see that many supporters are interested in starting a bounty. But I do not see the position of developers in this matter. What do they think about this?
Theodoreenzo

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

I'm not yet well versed in cryptocurrencies, but I'm interested in your project can you have any video in other social media?
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Thanks to this project, the distribution of crypto currency is possible. With this application, people learn about the crypto world, it's useful for him.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
Probably, they can also attract more crypto investors to joined on their token sales in which will be the keys to have more funds for the project. Having bounty programs will make the team to be more innovative and be inspired to work because they know that they have a great support from the people.
I see that many supporters are interested in starting a bounty. But I do not see the position of developers in this matter. What do they think about this?

Here is the link to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Here is the link to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

It is good to know that the project finally have a bounty campaign now as it will surely help the project to boosts its exposure and to increase its popularity. Soon more and more people will be interested in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Look at this information on the official website in the buy tokens section. There should be indicated which minimum amount is available for purchase.
Minimum Purchases these days is anywhere between 0.1 or so i think is just around 100 usd depending on ETH or others at the time but check ann to find out more

The minimum investment amount is 0.05 ETH or 0.0035 BTC or 100 XLM

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

Look at this information on the official website in the buy tokens section. There should be indicated which minimum amount is available for purchase.
Minimum Purchases these days is anywhere between 0.1 or so i think is just around 100 usd depending on ETH or others at the time but check ann to find out more

The minimum investment amount is 0.05 ETH or 0.0035 BTC or 100 XLM

I see, the minimum investment is still can afford by those small investors most specially in xlm and eth with low transaction fees. I will look forward for more updates about gratzio project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

Block.News interview with Gratzio COO Serge Ustiuzhanin

https://block.news/makers/serge-ustiuzhanin/

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Gratz.io

Decentralized marketplace
for instant person-to-person services

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Github | Reddit

Whitepaper | Team

About:
Gratzio is a global marketplace for favors based on Stellar blockchain that offers its users an ability to order or perform people-to-people instant services in exchange for a cryptocurrency. The marketplace is accessible by Gratzio decentralized application that will be available via iOS store, Android Google Play as well as via regular browser with Internet access.

Gratzio is planning to transition to Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that will be fully governed by its users by Q4 2020

All payments within the Gratzio platform are powered by Gratz (GRAT) utility token based on a Stellar Consensus Protocol. Stellar provides blazing fast transaction speed, extremely low transaction fees and has built-in exchange service which makes it a perfect solution for micropayments.

Users can perform services for other users in order to earn GRATZ tokens using Gratzio dApp.
Additionally, users can purchase or convert Gratz tokens into other cryptocurrencies as well as local fiat money through Gratzio platform or by utilizing third-party crypto exchanges.

Gratzio advantages:

• Blockchain capacity: 1000 transactions / second
  • Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds
  • Transaction fee: $0.05
  • Built-in Escrow service
  • Built-in exchange of BTC, GRAT, ETH, XLM
  • Stellar-compatible Secure Wallet
  • 14 compatible 3-rd party wallets

Token:

• Token Name: Gratz
  • Token Symbol: GRAT
  • Blockchain: Stellar
  • Total Supply: 1,000,000,000

Token sale:

• Presale: June 14th, 2018 - July 14th, 2018
  • Main Sale: July 30th, 2018 - August 30th, 2018
  • Main Sale Price: $0.05 USD
  • Payments accepted: XLM, BTC, ETH
  • The tokens will be locked until the end of the main sale.

Token Allocation:

• 5% — Pre-sale
  • 55% — Initial Token Offering
  • 20% — Gradual User Acquisition
  • 10% — Operational fund
  • 10% — Team and advisers

ICO Funds Distribution:

• 20% — Development
  • 50% — Marketing
  • 20% — Stabilization fund
  • 5% — Legal expenses
  • 5% — Partnerships

Team:

• Serge Ustiuzhanin, COO
    MS in cybersecurity with 18+ years of experience developing projects for numerous Fortune 500 companies including IBM Security, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development, and QVC. Previously served as CTO at Political Advertising Network and worked as a Senior Software Developer at Inc Magazine.
    Linkedin
  • Dmytro Khovavko, CTO
    18 years of development for FinTech, IP-telephony and Gaming industries; specializes in the building of high-load enterprise systems and cryptography security solutions.
    Previously served as Head of Software development at Brokbusinessbank, worked as Senior Engineer at Wargaming (World of Tanks) and Siemens  
    Linkedin
  • Olga Beckman, Head of PR
    The marketing expert with a number of successfully realized communication strategies for multiple political, non-profit and grassroots campaigns.
    Prior to Gratzio, worked at Political Advertising Network on presidential campaigns for Barack Obama and Ron Paul as well as non-profits such as Humane Society of the United States.
    Linkedin
  • Tony Patryn, Art Director
    A graduate of Columbia College Chicago with a BFA in Graphic Design and an Associates Degree in Graphic Design and Multimedia from Westwood College.
    A professional with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing and branding, he has worked on multiple award-winning ad campaigns in Chicago and New York.
    Linkedin
  • James Collins, Adviser
    Harvard MBA and blockchain industry influencer, James runs a Hong Kong crypto fund with more than $560 million in assets under management.
    Linkedin
  • Octavio Padilla, Adviser
    Member of Advisory Board on Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Regulatory Task Force. Mexico.
    Linkedin
  • Richard Trummer, Adviser
    Experienced ICO Advisor, Investor. Passionate about decentralization and bringing more opportunities to the masses. Austria.
    Linkedin
  • Michael Atkinson, Adviser
    Managerial, advisory and administrative services to Initial Coin Offering projects. Founder of KCS services. Australia
    Linkedin

Bounty:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

Affiliate program:

Register at https://gratz.io/register and receive your unique affiliate link. Get 50 Gratz for every person that register and complete KYC form using your affiliate link.

Links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gratz_io
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Iv1YAxDA-jX--FZbij2YYw
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gratzio.dapp/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gratzio/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gratzio/
Medium: https://medium.com/gratzio
Github: https://github.com/gratzio

Dear GRATZIO Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

Meh most of these unheard exchanges are trash and I would not really recommend storing too much money on exchanges which you have not heard of
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
You are right, but when will this work? After all, enough time has passed, but no news yet. And how much to wait is unknown.
I agree, and if the developers have written more on social networks, then perhaps we would have learned more.
Perhaps, but unfortunately this is not yet, and there is still no reaction. While talking about this early, but still I think it's worth catching the topic of releasing tokens.
Yes, the release of tokens is important, but you will agree where it is more important that the developers arrange a free distribution.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
You are right, but when will this work? After all, enough time has passed, but no news yet. And how much to wait is unknown.
I agree, and if the developers have written more on social networks, then perhaps we would have learned more.
Perhaps, but unfortunately this is not yet, and there is still no reaction. While talking about this early, but still I think it's worth catching the topic of releasing tokens.
Yes, the release of tokens is important, but you will agree where it is more important that the developers arrange a free distribution.
Precisely there are many things that need to be considered specialy in putting up a project. Hosting a project is not easy there are many things need to be prepared and to cosider. A project need to have cooperation and team works withe the developers and the team members with the support of the investors and supporters.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

We are happy to announce that Gratzio Initial Token Offering has been started!

Due to multiple requests from our supporters who weren’t able to participate in the pre-sale, we implemented the Initial Token Offering bonus.
Starting today with a bonus of 30% extra tokens, this bonus will be reduced at a rate of 1% per day.

Invest today to receive 30% more tokens: https://gratz.io/buytokens

This is a better idea which could definitely attract investors who wants to buy token with a very reasonable price. The team strategy would probably be effective because of the given discount the earlier the better better.
Am still waiting to get updated on their intro video which yet to come live i think that is a great determinant of getting into this project but am still hopeful to get one soon

I know, we promised the video to be ready last week, and we received it, but there were some edits from our side, so we are waiting for our production company to make the updates and release the final version. We will post it as soon as we get it. Thank you!

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

Precisely there are many things that need to be considered specialy in putting up a project. Hosting a project is not easy there are many things need to be prepared and to cosider. A project need to have cooperation and team works withe the developers and the team members with the support of the investors and supporters.
What is the point of your useless advice? I think the team before they created the project in advance discussed everything and the plan for their implementation is ready. The only thing you can do is help spread the information with your own means.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Mutual assistance for reward is a good way to get money by helping others. I hope this app is appreciated by others.
Gratzio obviously a good platform.The app they launched it is already appreciateable to many one.is the app is available for all kind of mobile system 
Yes, Gratzio has a very active development in the project and they are getting fast updates about their platform. The app they have developed is also very good and I think many people will get attracted towards this project t due to this product.
Though app is appriciateable as it is easy to use but there is no reason to attract towards the project because of the app.they have good features thats why people are interested here
Jesusghergo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

The project looks very interesting beacause by using  the blockchain technology of GRATZIO we can don 1000 transaction per seconds. And the more benifitial is the very less transaction fees near about the 0.05$.i think this features will helps GRATZIO to reach the moon.
Along with the blockchain system it highly require a support team and ticketing system along with the escalation matrix and immediate response team who can support and handle the issues with no delay.
sathvik112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Mutual assistance for reward is a good way to get money by helping others. I hope this app is appreciated by others.
Gratzio obviously a good platform.The app they launched it is already appreciateable to many one.is the app is available for all kind of mobile system 
Yes, Gratzio has a very active development in the project and they are getting fast updates about their platform. The app they have developed is also very good and I think many people will get attracted towards this project t due to this product.
Though app is appriciateable as it is easy to use but there is no reason to attract towards the project because of the app.they have good features thats why people are interested here
How the safety and security can be embedded between the two parties in regards to dealing the favors and exchange in terms of crypto currency is there any freeze feature implemented or an escrow?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
An active involvement of dev teams in terms of response in answering the queries will bring a trust and bondage through active communication which brings more interest from the participants.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

To utilize the platform of Gratzio does any email authentication along with the mobile is essenyial ? Also how about the feedback feature for every transaction dealing with the successful completion of favor.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

We are happy to announce that Gratzio Initial Token Offering has been started!

Due to multiple requests from our supporters who weren’t able to participate in the pre-sale, we implemented the Initial Token Offering bonus.
Starting today with a bonus of 30% extra tokens, this bonus will be reduced at a rate of 1% per day.

Invest today to receive 30% more tokens: https://gratz.io/buytokens

This is a better idea which could definitely attract investors who wants to buy token with a very reasonable price. The team strategy would probably be effective because of the given discount the earlier the better better.
Am still waiting to get updated on their intro video which yet to come live i think that is a great determinant of getting into this project but am still hopeful to get one soon

I know, we promised the video to be ready last week, and we received it, but there were some edits from our side, so we are waiting for our production company to make the updates and release the final version. We will post it as soon as we get it. Thank you!

That's good thing to know and probably sooner or later people will get to understand better the real concept of the platform. The dev did some great job which it could also benefits them and hopefully everything is going well

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: