Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:25:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

As the days goes by, the team Gratzio is keep on making progressive actions that keep for the continuous good improvements of this project. I hope more users, supporters, and serious potential investors will gain and gather here in the community of the Gratzio. Keep striving team Gratzio, I believe that all your effort will have a fruitful future ahead.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
Well for now at least they have updates for video presentation, but I hope they could give us more updates and improvements in time, but either way I hope they will.

The ITO sale is a long way to come to the team can prepare and develop further for the project. I am also expecting a long and stable platform for this company.
many supporters hope for the stable development of the project and the successful completion of sales. We can only observe how this project will develop.
Yes, no one wants a potential project to fail because it doesn't raise enough money, which is a pity. So we should give full play to our ability to help it.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

As the days goes by, the team Gratzio is keep on making progressive actions that keep for the continuous good improvements of this project. I hope more users, supporters, and serious potential investors will gain and gather here in the community of the Gratzio. Keep striving team Gratzio, I believe that all your effort will have a fruitful future ahead.
Me too. I'm hoping for the team to succeed on this kind of works so that many people will experienced how good the platform is by using mobile phones. And also, I think the team must have to focus in launching the alpha version sinced it is very needed to attract more users and potential investors to joined in the project.
aliasde

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

when ico any eta?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
Well for now at least they have updates for video presentation, but I hope they could give us more updates and improvements in time, but either way I hope they will.

The ITO sale is a long way to come to the team can prepare and develop further for the project. I am also expecting a long and stable platform for this company.
many supporters hope for the stable development of the project and the successful completion of sales. We can only observe how this project will develop.
Yes, no one wants a potential project to fail because it doesn't raise enough money, which is a pity. So we should give full play to our ability to help it.

But the team also needs to work for the success of this project, I don't like the concept that the team relies on us too much.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

I check out allover thread but not found info about ico when ico? the potential date.

It will be an advantage if they will post some information about that, because it's somehow unclear what will be the future plans of the team.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

I check out allover thread but not found info about ico when ico? the potential date.

It will be an advantage if they will post some information about that, because it's somehow unclear what will be the future plans of the team.

Agree, it is also one of the good ways to pay attention of the investors. Being updated of all the information about this project will serve also as a basis for the investors to invest since they will inform regularly if they will update also regularly of  what is now the status and the progress of the project.
Jedie22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

Yes, small updates matters alot. The news about the vedio presentation the updates and advices thatwe receive from this enough ressons to say that the project is nice and worth to invest in some other way. Lest just hope the good news and updates will continue to grow for the projects future.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Yeah. Everything will be done accordingly as this team are capable enough to handle this project and make sure that the development of this platform will be good. I just hope, that there will be more new progress and updates will be posted here on this thread so that we will know their works.

I agree, the team knows what's best for the project so let just trust and give our full support because this is what they are needed. I will keep track always on the latest updates of the project in order to avoid worries.
Agree, in our little ways we can help the project to be more popular and well known. The project needs to have back up support to have their backs and help them to reach the project goals and plans.  Supporters portraits huge image in  every project success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Yes, small updates matters alot. The news about the vedio presentation the updates and advices thatwe receive from this enough ressons to say that the project is nice and worth to invest in some other way. Lest just hope the good news and updates will continue to grow for the projects future.

Videos tend to overexaggerate a TON over the actual ground realities of the matter and I can see them saying a lot of shit they should not really say imo
rongyanjusou

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

Your route map is clear, your schedule is tight, and I love your can-do style
You need more technical people to get involved, and that's what the blockchain world is all about, creating something extraordinary out of the ordinary
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Only presentation video is not enough for people really understand about Gratzio, honestly. I think the team should have active more at here.

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Only presentation video is not enough for people really understand about Gratzio, honestly. I think the team should have active more at here.

For me it should be a complete package to make the project successful, like secured and working website, complete details of the project, video presentation and an active team members that will help all serious investors and supporters.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Unfortunately, this project does not stand out against other similar projects, but I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
From my view i think few touches should set this straight and since they have their platform ground work i think is just better introductions and some marketing
Shaping up and doing the final touches will be the last thing needed to launch the platform. A good platform will represents thw whole project content.  This is very important that the platform is nice for the collections of trust and support and ofcourse with good marketing strategy the project will become a succes .
You are right, but when will this work? After all, enough time has passed, but no news yet. And how much to wait is unknown.
I agree, and if the developers have written more on social networks, then perhaps we would have learned more.
Perhaps, but unfortunately this is not yet, and there is still no reaction. While talking about this early, but still I think it's worth catching the topic of releasing tokens.
Yes, the release of tokens is important, but you will agree where it is more important that the developers arrange a free distribution.
Precisely there are many things that need to be considered specialy in putting up a project. Hosting a project is not easy there are many things need to be prepared and to cosider. A project need to have cooperation and team works withe the developers and the team members with the support of the investors and supporters.
What is the point of your useless advice? I think the team before they created the project in advance discussed everything and the plan for their implementation is ready. The only thing you can do is help spread the information with your own means.
Simply get the developers to arrange a free distribution of tokens for advertising and attracting investors and participants.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

You need more technical people to get involved, and that's what the blockchain world is all about, creating something extraordinary out of the ordinary

I think what you posted is a line from somewhere else? Anyway, a dedicated team will do their best to make the project achieve all their goals, I hope gratzio team will be serious and legit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I think what you posted is a line from somewhere else? Anyway, a dedicated team will do their best to make the project achieve all their goals, I hope gratzio team will be serious and legit.
Im not totally sure about with your opinion on the gratz team but i think its really necessary to be a successful project.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Amazing project. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better result.
Soon my friend, maybe they are now working with the negotiation for thier coins to be listed but for the mean time just continue supporting this project bud.
Im not sure if supporting the project is the best answer to wait until the end of the ICO. we can do such many things in our life.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

Im not totally sure about with your opinion on the gratz team but i think its really necessary to be a successful project.
it seems to me that the team is working normally on the project, this is evident from the fact that the number of supporters of the project is actively growing. I hope they will continue to work in the same spirit.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Amazing project. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better result.
Soon my friend, maybe they are now working with the negotiation for thier coins to be listed but for the mean time just continue supporting this project bud.
Im not sure if supporting the project is the best answer to wait until the end of the ICO. we can do such many things in our life.
This will make us have long time support. Actually, i really hope Gratzzio can grow big fast. But may be stably is better.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

Yes, there is really no start date for launching ico, but I think that in the near future the team will publish all the necessary information for us. Because I'm also waiting for the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: