Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
anujen888

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

We've got our first expert review from ICOBench! Thank you Eleftherios Jerry Floros!

"Every once in a while, one comes across a "gem" and Gratzio is definitely a brilliant idea. It's a global marketplace for "favors" on Stellar blockchain, and who doesn't need a favor from time to time ? Being able to order or perform instant services in exchange for payment in cryptocurrencies keeps costs low and payments instantly. More importantly, once the favor has been fulfilled and at the same time settled, without having to wait for a favor "reciprocation" at a later date or time, there's no possibility of dispute or argument. At best, it solves many minor problems of misunderstandings and at worst, it avoids confrontation and outright arguments. Once the favor has been fulfilled, it's a done deal and everybody is happy. The team behind this brilliant idea is very experienced, dedicated and professional, having thought over all aspects of the app design and the superlative user-experience which is the ultimate differentiator in the crowded world of sharing apps.
This ICO is worthy of 5 stars across the board and the Gratzio team deserves praise for having achieved already so much in such a short time period. Good luck and great success to the entire Gratzio team and their advisers !"

https://icobench.com/ico/gratzio/ratings#ratings

Good ratings will help you to earn trust of others and they will be ready to do business with you.

What do you mean by that?

It means that if their ratings are improved, people will be more willing to invest in their ITO.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Has the question been answered regarding the volatility risk when someone provides a services and in the meantime the value of the token drops? Who takes the loss then?
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Gratzio was featured on Hackernoon:

"There are several services that help you outsource some of your daily errands, but one of them will let you outsource everything you want and on-demand from taking out your garbage to run to a store for you, so you free up time to focus on better things you like to do"...
https://hackernoon.com/5-tips-to-live-your-life-efficiently-b4cb8957b246

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:00:58 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 07:23:48 PM by Gratzio

This is a great idea if they were giving such an airdrop or a bounty campaign for the project so that the project will be known for a little longer.
Well, I'm not sure about an airdrop but I think it's a good idea since they can get a lot of newcomers in the around world.
I don't also heard news about airdrop but lates thing I heard is aabout the project vedio presentation. Well very thing is on process and all the possible activities will posted here in the ann thread. Might be not that fast but I am very confident that things will be good as ever.
Well for now at least they have updates for video presentation, but I hope they could give us more updates and improvements in time, but either way I hope they will.
Yes, small updates matters alot. The news about the vedio presentation the updates and advices thatwe receive from this enough ressons to say that the project is nice and worth to invest in some other way. Lest just hope the good news and updates will continue to grow for the projects future.
Only presentation video is not enough for people really understand about Gratzio, honestly. I think the team should have active more at here.
You see, everyone can not be pleased, someone more receptive and attentive will be able to understand the structure of the project and do not have a video presentation at all, and someone will not understand even when communicating with the developer, so there is no ideal in this regard.

Yeah, at some point but not everyone has that ability and need to be spoon-feed. Having a video presentation still can make a difference and given the chance to be more understandable. People were different so it can't be avoided with that kind of case.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYXg7wypPuQ11

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

Has the question been answered regarding the volatility risk when someone provides a services and in the meantime the value of the token drops? Who takes the loss then?

Yes, I did answer this question before:

The only payment that can be used to pay for favors on the platform is Gratz token. Once you placed your favor request, your tokens are transferred into an escrow account, so the Gratzio, who will perform the favor for you will be paid the amount of gratz you offered originally, no matter the market price of gratz at the moment.

vishesh2009

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

The only payment that can be used to pay for favors on the platform is Gratz token. Once you placed your favor request, your tokens are transferred into an escrow account, so the Gratzio, who will perform the favor for you will be paid the amount of gratz you offered originally, no matter the market price of gratz at the moment.

I personally do not see any problem in this. Since, most of the services performed will be of shorter duration. And there would not be too many fluctuations in a short period.
Gratzio2

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

I personally do not see any problem in this. Since, most of the services performed will be of shorter duration. And there would not be too many fluctuations in a short period.

Correct! they will be person-to-person instant services (Pick up and deliver my dry cleaning when ready) so price volatility shouldn't be an issue.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:23:13 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 02:06:17 AM by Gratzio

Correct! they will be person-to-person instant services (Pick up and deliver my dry cleaning when ready) so price volatility shouldn't be an issue.

I agree. it is a utility token, so people would use it in order to get daily services, instead of speculating like in case with bitcoin.

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

We are happy to announce the implementation of the new Gratzio affiliate reward system.

Now you will be able to receive 5% token bonus of the investments you attract to the Gratzio project using your affiliate link.

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Maybe just in a binding to the dollar or to the tetra to do everything. At the time of the transaction, the tokens are transferred to the tether and then the tether at the rate back to the token transferred. Otherwise, if the volatility is high, the supplier or customer will receive very large losses.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:55:37 AM

Maybe just in a binding to the dollar or to the tetra to do everything. At the time of the transaction, the tokens are transferred to the tether and then the tether at the rate back to the token transferred. Otherwise, if the volatility is high, the supplier or customer will receive very large losses.

I disagree. First, Gratzio it is intended for small favors. So let's say you are ordering a gallon of milk from the nearest store and setting an additional 50% price of the milk in tokens as a reward. At the moment when someone accepting the deal, your tokens are moved to a temporary escrow account. Now, within 20 minutes your milk is delivered. You did not have any losses. You spent exactly as much as you intended. How much of a loss someone who took the order can possibly incur in 20 minutes? it is really insignificant. Besides, gratz token shouldn't be as volatile as other cryptos, as it is more connected to the value of the local products/services than to the speculation.

vishesh2009

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Exactly, my point.
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

I disagree. First, Gratzio it is intended for small favors. So let's say you are ordering a gallon of milk from the nearest store and setting an additional 50% price of the milk in tokens as a reward. At the moment when someone accepting the deal, your tokens are moved to a temporary escrow account. Now, within 20 minutes your milk is delivered. You did not have any losses. You spent exactly as much as you intended. How much of a loss someone who took the order can possibly incur in 20 minutes? it is really insignificant. Besides, gratz token shouldn't be as volatile as other cryptos, as it is more connected to the value of the local products/services than to the speculation.

Also, isn't it that value tokens are less exposed to market speculations?
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

Is it? Source of this information?
Autumn

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

Which coin can be trusted and even used for payment, whether it is a small commodity, the currently accepted coins belong to the mainstream coin
salonilibra

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Its my opinion per se!
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Who will decide how many Gratzio tokens a favor is worth? Is that fully up to the users or will there also be sone default options?

I think it's user-based value in which the value will be evaluated by how many users are utilizing the platform. And it mostly cryptocurrency projects often do that.

So just by supply and demand. It will take some time until there are enough users to compete with each other for providing services in a way that there are reasonable prices for those services.
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Who will decide how many Gratzio tokens a favor is worth? Is that fully up to the users or will there also be sone default options?

I think it's user-based value in which the value will be evaluated by how many users are utilizing the platform. And it mostly cryptocurrency projects often do that.

So just by supply and demand. It will take some time until there are enough users to compete with each other for providing services in a way that there are reasonable prices for those services.

Right. The basic law of demand and supply in economics. Prices per favor may be higher in initial stages.
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Its my opinion per se!

Well, opinions do not matter here Tongue
salonilibra

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Its my opinion per se!

Well, opinions do not matter here Tongue

What do you think. All the people who post here have their words back by something? People post their opinions on a thread like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: