Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111228 times)
vishesh2009

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Few weeks back, there was a post that gratzio will be hosted on FOX Business News channel from this month. Can you please tell us when will be first episode aired?

It should be aired somewhere in the very end of August maybe even a beginning of September.
We still didn't hear back from the "New to the Street" - "Enter the block" program about the exact date, as the final dates are set by FOX Business News... We will notify you as soon as we know.
We are following their announcements, as last time they announced their program airtime 3 days in advance. (The same day we were in the studio recording the show)
That was their last press release where they announced Gtatzio among new clients: http://newtothestreet.tv/1084-2

Will Mccafee be also involved in that episode?
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Few weeks back, there was a post that gratzio will be hosted on FOX Business News channel from this month. Can you please tell us when will be first episode aired?

It should be aired somewhere in the very end of August maybe even a beginning of September.
We still didn't hear back from the "New to the Street" - "Enter the block" program about the exact date, as the final dates are set by FOX Business News... We will notify you as soon as we know.
We are following their announcements, as last time they announced their program airtime 3 days in advance. (The same day we were in the studio recording the show)
That was their last press release where they announced Gtatzio among new clients: http://newtothestreet.tv/1084-2

Hopefully, he will be able to comment on Gratzio during the next show, like he did for Docademic. But I can't promise for sure.

All I can say, that on the last show our team was on the shooting with CEO of Docademic. It was their second program.
Their token had an enormous boost after the first broadcast from 15 to 43 cents and that guy ended up on the cover of Forbes.
I'm not saying that we'll be on the Forbes cover, but this program should boost our token every month for the next year.

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

Gratzio was featured on Ukrainian news portal (Russian Language)

http://daily.com.ua/publications/Kriptovalyuta-Gratzio-novyy-sposob-bystro-zarabotat-v-Seti

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Hopefully, he will be able to comment on Gratzio during the next show, like he did for Docademic. But I can't promise for sure.

All I can say, that on the last show our team was on the shooting with CEO of Docademic. It was their second program.
Their token had an enormous boost after the first broadcast from 15 to 43 cents and that guy ended up on the cover of Forbes.
I'm not saying that we'll be on the Forbes cover, but this program should boost our token every month for the next year.

Well thats a good and important piece of information for everyone who is either invested or a potential investor for the project.

I also observed that last time when that show was aired, the price of docademic skyrocketed to 43 cents from mere 14-15 cents. I am hoping the same for gratzio.
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Gratzio was featured on Ukrainian news portal (Russian Language)

http://daily.com.ua/publications/Kriptovalyuta-Gratzio-novyy-sposob-bystro-zarabotat-v-Seti

Great job! I did not know that gratzio has afan following in that region as well.
Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Well thats a good and important piece of information for everyone who is either invested or a potential investor for the project.

I also observed that last time when that show was aired, the price of docademic skyrocketed to 43 cents from mere 14-15 cents. I am hoping the same for gratzio.

Wow, why did no one mention about this piece of information before?
Oren4000

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

11 days to go before the ITO gets over. Where can we get to know about their sale counter?

Sales generally slow down during the weekends.

I could never understand the reason for that.

May be its just that people have life beyond cryptos at least on weekends.

Haha. People who are into crypto do not believe in all such things.

Weekends are days of rest. It is only natural that there is a slowdown of sales and market activity on those days. Even die hard crypto enthusiasts need to recharge their energy to be read for the next work week.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

11 days to go before the ITO gets over. Where can we get to know about their sale counter?

Sales generally slow down during the weekends.

I could never understand the reason for that.

May be its just that people have life beyond cryptos at least on weekends.

Haha. People who are into crypto do not believe in all such things.

Weekends are days of rest. It is only natural that there is a slowdown of sales and market activity on those days. Even die hard crypto enthusiasts need to recharge their energy to be read for the next work week.

Haha, quite true. But I have seen so many enthusiasts operating on weekends, as they are busy in their other jobs during the week.
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

I second you on this. Have you also observed this, the last time when the show was aired?
Chetainya

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

I second you on this. Have you also observed this, the last time when the show was aired?

Not really, But i just observed the trend of docademic on coinmarketcap. There was huge spike around June 17-18. I guess that was the time when their programme was aired.
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

Not really, But i just observed the trend of docademic on coinmarketcap. There was huge spike around June 17-18. I guess that was the time when their programme was aired.

Well, you observed it dead right. That was the time their program was aired. So, things could be same for gratzio every month. This could be a turner for them.
Chetainya

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

Well, you observed it dead right. That was the time their program was aired. So, things could be same for gratzio every month. This could be a turner for them.

Yes boss. Lets see the results, when the first program will be aired.
jazzybitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

Is the team mentioned on the main quote is the updated one? I remember them adding few new members recently.
anujen888

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Is the team mentioned on the main quote is the updated one? I remember them adding few new members recently.

I remember reading somewhere that they have 10 members in team. Do not exactly remember the place though. But in the main quote, they have list of 8 team members.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

This actually one of the best service yet is basically getting your things done more easily than you ever think i think escrow service is going to have a massive usage and should it basically support all region it can solve various trade and exchange issues.
tibinpro432

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Does your team already have the expertise of the members of the project? I only care about their ability, not who they are, it does not matter, I see that. The higher the price of a token, the better the chance for investors to sell to make a profit. This price increase is likely to continue so many people will invest in the project. You should have a good development plan and attract many people to buy the token. This preparation will be very beneficial for later if the project succeeds as expected. Are you prepare anything? how is the development plan ?
jazzybitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

I remember reading somewhere that they have 10 members in team. Do not exactly remember the place though. But in the main quote, they have list of 8 team members.

Yeah, may be then they have not updated the profile of those two new members.
anshulairdrop

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

I think I have missed quite a few updates on this project. Can someone catch me up with the latest news on this project?
vishesh2009

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

I think I have missed quite a few updates on this project. Can someone catch me up with the latest news on this project?

ITO is ending in a few days. 5 to be exact i guess.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

It is our pleasure to announce that James Peters joined the Gratzio board of advisors.
James is a dynamic, articulate Senior Executive, Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, ICO Advisor and Blockchain Consultant, Innovator.
James is a CEO at Procorre, United Kingdom

https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-peters-038298156/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: