Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506371 times)
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

Balduro delivered all what he promissed. Do we need a "coup d'etat" after the airdrop? Does this make a good story for the coin?
I might be wrong but I suspect the reason why the premined coins are not burned is the lack of Auroracoin Foundation or the initialy proposed Icelandic Criptocurrency Society.
The foundation was a part of the plan right from the begining (one year ago) and I hope will be established soon.
Ask yourself why the coins are not burned yet?

The Auroracoin Foundation (Auraráð in Icelandic) was created last Sunday. I think Skarfurinn will file in the papers to the government registry tomorrow or perhaps he filed them today, not sure.

The foundation papers have been submitted and I have gotten a verification that they are being processed. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:12:07 PM

Balduro delivered all what he promissed. Do we need a "coup d'etat" after the airdrop? Does this make a good story for the coin?
I might be wrong but I suspect the reason why the premined coins are not burned is the lack of Auroracoin Foundation or the initialy proposed Icelandic Criptocurrency Society.
The foundation was a part of the plan right from the begining (one year ago) and I hope will be established soon.
Ask yourself why the coins are not burned yet?

The Auroracoin Foundation (Auraráð in Icelandic) was created last Sunday. I think Skarfurinn will file in the papers to the government registry tomorrow or perhaps he filed them today, not sure.

The foundation papers have been submitted and I have gotten a verification that they are being processed. Smiley
This is great news! Smiley
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:17:38 AM

I'm sure that Balduro will do the right thing, regarding the premined coins.

wanna make a bet?

I would love to be able to hedge against him not doing the right thing Wink

OK  Grin

I'm betting 1000AUR on Balduro making the right thing.

He has two options to do the things right:
1) he will burn the premine
2) he will equally distribute the remaining premined coins to the 1 stage airdrop addresses.

make that BTC 0.06 (currently equals AUR 1000) and give me a date until Balduro has to have done 1) or 2) and I'm in. gentlemans bet?

Perfect, I'm totally in. Deadline 31/03/2015, 23:59. BTC 0.06

Perfect.

Give me some time to react, though. I'll be travelling at the time.

EDIT: timezone of your date? UTC?
OK. Iceland time zone GMT Smiley

couple hours left, but I'll be travelling for a few days and have to go now, so I'm posting prematurely:

looks like I won the bet, rocanonz?

Yes, you won the bet!
Please PM a BTC adress.

received, thank you!

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
teamcorona

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:34:47 AM

To all Auroracoin community, enjoy this one !

Corona - Pumpin' Around the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ujzcR9B_c

★☆★   CORONA.INFO   |   Dapp Development Network   |   Hybrid Proof of Participation (HPoP)    ★☆★
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:39:35 AM

Waoooo..! Cheesy Can see the sunrise of a new world of transection with smooth  shining bright of this AUR.... Wink

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:35:46 AM

Wow, a crypto initiative that feeds of the alleged failure of others..... not interested, good luck!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:10:12 AM

I have been in close contact with Balduro from the beginning. It has always been clear to me that his plan was to launch this project and setup the initial parameters, but he also made it clear he was not intending to run or manage things forever. He wanted to create a community that would take over for he was trying to make this a truly decentralized coin. That's why I still believe he will deliver on his promise to destroy the pre-mine once this community has proven to be able to be selfsupporting. This is what will happen shortly as Dinobotta described above...

Still, if nothing happens in a decent timeframe, we also have the opportunity to rule out the pre-mine addresses during the inevitable hard fork. So either way, we're good...

Interesting to see you here as well. I am looking around a bit, this last week, a bit tired of that nationcoin we were both interested in. Actually I am still am, when things change. I really hated the way the devs treated you, after doing so much for the coin. Btw,  I am still holding some aurora and after seeing you here, I am holding even longer, I guess. I really like your marketing performances. Something else, I found another interesting cheap coin MAGI (xmg) which looks very good, I think. At the moment, I am unloading the nationcoin ( you know which one I am talking about) a bit and investing in MAGI.
Well, best of luck with your projects.
teamcorona

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:01:08 AM

Wow, a crypto initiative that feeds of the alleged failure of others..... not interested, good luck!

Your statement is far from the truth.

Many here in the forum have been the victims of a "Pump&Dump" scheme, or have been benefited of it.

The idea behind the animation is to show in a humorous way this phenomenon.

Please keep the positive spirit.

There is no intention to insult any of those other projects.

Have a lovely day !

★☆★   CORONA.INFO   |   Dapp Development Network   |   Hybrid Proof of Participation (HPoP)    ★☆★
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:52:10 AM

I have been in close contact with Balduro from the beginning. It has always been clear to me that his plan was to launch this project and setup the initial parameters, but he also made it clear he was not intending to run or manage things forever. He wanted to create a community that would take over for he was trying to make this a truly decentralized coin. That's why I still believe he will deliver on his promise to destroy the pre-mine once this community has proven to be able to be selfsupporting. This is what will happen shortly as Dinobotta described above...

Still, if nothing happens in a decent timeframe, we also have the opportunity to rule out the pre-mine addresses during the inevitable hard fork. So either way, we're good...

Interesting to see you here as well. I am looking around a bit, this last week, a bit tired of that nationcoin we were both interested in. Actually I am still am, when things change. I really hated the way the devs treated you, after doing so much for the coin. Btw,  I am still holding some aurora and after seeing you here, I am holding even longer, I guess. I really like your marketing performances. Something else, I found another interesting cheap coin MAGI (xmg) which looks very good, I think. At the moment, I am unloading the nationcoin ( you know which one I am talking about) a bit and investing in MAGI.

Hi Ontopicplease! And welcome back to Auroracoin! I have been a firm supporter here from zero hour, so it shouldn't be a surprise to find me here ;-)

In relation to that other coin, I can say that I have committed to that as well and still am. I support both coins for the same reason, and that's because I believe they are the ones truly capable of getting Cryptocurrency accepted and adopted in the daily lives of people in their country. Their dev team might have some challenges in communicating, but that in no way is going to demise my motivation to help that coin to succeed as well.

BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:14:51 PM

Interesting to see you here as well. I am looking around a bit, this last week, a bit tired of that nationcoin we were both interested in. Actually I am still am, when things change. I really hated the way the devs treated you, after doing so much for the coin. Btw,  I am still holding some aurora and after seeing you here, I am holding even longer, I guess. I really like your marketing performances. Something else, I found another interesting cheap coin MAGI (xmg) which looks very good, I think. At the moment, I am unloading the nationcoin ( you know which one I am talking about) a bit and investing in MAGI.

I sent you a PM about buying your coins. Please let me know. Smiley

Don't buy Guldencoin mate, the Dutch could of ruled the world but those pricks are there own worst enemies. They don't need enemies when they have each other.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:36:22 PM

is there a functional wallet? if so im confused how to download it.

You can find the latest on http://Auroracoin.io. A new wallet will be released in the near future...

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:38:56 PM

Interesting to see you here as well. I am looking around a bit, this last week, a bit tired of that nationcoin we were both interested in. Actually I am still am, when things change. I really hated the way the devs treated you, after doing so much for the coin. Btw,  I am still holding some aurora and after seeing you here, I am holding even longer, I guess. I really like your marketing performances. Something else, I found another interesting cheap coin MAGI (xmg) which looks very good, I think. At the moment, I am unloading the nationcoin ( you know which one I am talking about) a bit and investing in MAGI.

Don't buy Guldencoin mate, the Dutch could of ruled the world but those pricks are there own worst enemies. They don't need enemies when they have each other.

Take it from a fellow Dutch prick, buying Guldencoin is actually not such a bad idea, but you have to decide by looking at it yourself first, just like you need to do with this coin!

mmkiwi

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:32:11 PM

Anyone got safe wallet download link ?

Russian guy hacked my account and put stupid DAV logo as my profile pic, also got me -1 negative trust feedback.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:42:36 PM

Anyone got safe wallet download link ?

http://auroracoin.io

BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:11:08 PM

Take it from a fellow Dutch prick, buying Guldencoin is actually not such a bad idea, but you have to decide by looking at it yourself first, just like you need to do with this coin!

I am just joking mate, the Dutch and Guldencoin are good in my books. Smiley

Skarfur

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:21:26 PM

welcome aura to the top 100. Really excited to see what will follow

Actually coinmarketcap doesn't even calculate the correct supply of Auroracoin. They base they base the market cap on 2.5 million total supply while the actual supply is closer to 6.5 million. Smiley
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

is this scam still not dead?

Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:19:25 PM

is this scam still not dead?

December 7, 2014, you're back!!
ontopicplease

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:47:13 PM

Actually coinmarketcap doesn't even calculate the correct supply of Auroracoin. They base they base the market cap on 2.5 million total supply while the actual supply is closer to 6.5 million. Smiley

That's something, I recognized long ago, as well. I never mentioned it. I never could decide if it was better or worse for Aurora to bring it up.
ontopicplease

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:49:07 PM

Btw, Skarfur, could you give some kind of update, what progress is being made on the workfloor in Iceland?
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: