Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506373 times)
Eggert

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:15:28 AM

I've been in communication with some of the guys behind Auroracoin lately, and i'm pretty excited to jump in and help as well as i can with pushing further this great idea. Aurora has been one of my first ''love-affair'' in cryptos, and i'm more then happy to assist this great new birth.  

I would handle with caution until premine is actually destroyed, but i can't resist, i keep buying at every price level.

Keep going guys !

Icelanders will only look at bitcoin  because it is stable and has more support. AUR would be too risky for most of us, if you know Icelanders we don't like risk after 2008 and financial trust is big problem for most people here.

Even if the pre-mine is dumped on the market... it will be absorbed over time. Personally I think it is just a minor problem, even if it is a problem at all. Bitcoin is far from stable and AUR has the possibility to become something great, but the Icelandic people need to trust it.

To get trust it's important to know the identities of the people involved with Aurora coin, if it were up to me I would start a new coin that is fair. The premine is also the only coins that stop the majority of AUR being owned by foreigners so destroying the premine has a disadvantage. No one able to contact this person with the premine?
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:22:32 AM

I've been in communication with some of the guys behind Auroracoin lately, and i'm pretty excited to jump in and help as well as i can with pushing further this great idea. Aurora has been one of my first ''love-affair'' in cryptos, and i'm more then happy to assist this great new birth. 

I would handle with caution until premine is actually destroyed, but i can't resist, i keep buying at every price level.

Keep going guys !

Icelanders will only look at bitcoin  because it is stable and has more support. AUR would be too risky for most of us, if you know Icelanders we don't like risk after 2008 and financial trust is big problem for most people here.

Even if the pre-mine is dumped on the market... it will be absorbed over time. Personally I think it is just a minor problem, even if it is a problem at all. Bitcoin is far from stable and AUR has the possibility to become something great, but the Icelandic people need to trust it.

To get trust it's important to know the identities of the people involved with Aurora coin, if it were up to me I would start a new coin that is fair. The premine is also the only coins that stop the majority of AUR being owned by foreigners so destroying the premine has a disadvantage. No one able to contact this person with the premine?

1. Identities of bitcoin ho!ders are most difficult to know.
2. Identities of Auroracoin holders are most transparent in the world thanks to airdrop via kenitala.
3. Auroracoin has FAIREST distribution of all altcoin market thanks to airdrop via kenitala.

Are you going to buy in know or miss this train completely?
Eggert

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:28:49 AM

Keep going guys !

Icelanders will only look at bitcoin  because it is stable and has more support. AUR would be too risky for most of us, if you know Icelanders we don't like risk after 2008 and financial trust is big problem for most people here.

1. Identities of bitcoin ho!ders are most difficult to know.
2. Identities of Auroracoin holders are most transparent in the world thanks to airdrop via kenitala.
3. Auroracoin has FAIREST distribution of all altcoin market thanks to airdrop via kenitala.

Are you going to buy in know or miss this train completely?

Can you share the link of the people involved?
baldur odinson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:34:31 AM

Yea go to the richlist and you'll see everything you need to know,

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-auroracoin-addresses-2.html

Ive linked my address below

https://bitinfocharts.com/auroracoin/address/ANrSfMdwvo7zxC14xvV7BV7kgmtj3LoTTg
Eggert

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:40:07 AM

I am looking for names and contact details of my Icelandic brothers who are involved so i can contact them to ask questions. This is the type of trust I am talking about.
baldur odinson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:45:06 AM

Does your bank give you the names and numbers of your fellow brothers who bank with them?

Let's talk about this more over at auroraspjall.is I've started a new thread that you can flesh out your ideas on

http://auroraspjall.is/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=108
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 08:50:24 AM

I am looking for names and contact details of my Icelandic brothers who are involved so i can contact them to ask questions. This is the type of trust I am talking about.

Hi Eggert,

I think shortly you can get those names. We already have registered an official foundation for Auroracoin and you are most certainly going to find the names and faces behind that once we are ready to give an official announcement that also contains a roadmap for future developmens.

Stay tuned ;-)

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Eggert

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:53:40 AM

Hi Eggert,

I think shortly you can get those names. We already have registered an official foundation for Auroracoin and you are most certainly going to find the names and faces behind that once we are ready to give an official announcement that also contains a roadmap for future developmens.

Stay tuned ;-)

I will wait for this, thank you. Where in Iceland are you from?
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 08:57:51 AM

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

I'm not, I'm from the Netherlands, but have been involved with Auroracoin from zero hour. I am one of a group of serious members that have formed a new dev group to take over from the developer that started this. In this group you'll find fellow Icelanders as well.

Eggert

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:07:37 AM

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

I'm not, I'm from the Netherlands, but have been involved with Auroracoin from zero hour. I am one of a group of serious members that have formed a new dev group to take over from the developer that started this. In this group you'll find fellow Icelanders as well.

Do you know who started the coin? The details are important for transparency and also important someone from my country started the coin.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 09:14:03 AM

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

Do you know who started the coin? The details are important for transparency and also important someone from my country started the coin.

The coin was started by someone from Iceland. He did this under the pseudonym "Baldur Friggjar Odinsson". There have been many discussions about his anonymity, I won't get into that again, but I can tell you, through intensive communication from the start, he is from Iceland. It has always been his goal to start this project and leave it up to the community to pick up once his part (the airdrop) was done. Unfortunately we have no means of contacting him anymore, the mail addresses we have are non responsive.

The good part is that we don't really need him to continue this project. But again, I have to ask for your patience until we have the official announcement from the foundation.

baldur odinson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:16:43 AM

Eggart, how did you find out about this coin?
Did you take part in the airdrop?
BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:26:38 AM

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

baldur odinson one of the people responding to you after being absent for almost a year started the coin. Your timing is impeccable mate, most country coins weren't started by people in their countries which is why you will never get a name or contact details. Sterlingcoin was started by Brits and they give there contact information freely on the website. Ask yourself why would someone remain anonymous if they have nothing to hide.

Oh and Welcome back to baldur odinson!
Eggert

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:30:27 AM

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

baldur odinson one of the people responding to you after being absent for almost a year started the coin. Your timing is impeccable mate, most country coins weren't started by people in their countries which is why you will never get a name or contact details. Sterlingcoin was started by Brits and they give there contact information freely on the website. Ask yourself why would someone remain anonymous if they have nothing to hide.

I am not baldur odinson if that's what you are implying but this is my concerns. Way too many scams in crypto to just say trust this, trust that without someone to be accountable.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 09:33:27 AM

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

I am not baldur odinson if that's what you are implying but this is my concerns. Way too many scams in crypto to just say trust this, trust that without someone to be accountable.

He meant the other guy Eggert, who uses the name of Baldur Odinon here. He is just a community member that is very enthousiast over Auroracoin, not the original founder of it...

Eggert

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:37:12 AM

Hi Eggert,

Stay tuned ;-)

He meant the other guy Eggert, who uses the name of Baldur Odinon here. He is just a community member that is very enthousiast over Auroracoin, not the original founder of it...

This just keeps getting worse. Sad Then who is original founder with the premine?
BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:40:34 AM

This just keeps getting worse. Sad Then who is original founder with the premine?

You will never know mate, that's what crypto is all about. You either accept it or you look for coins like Sterlingcoin where the developers are open.
baldur odinson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:41:26 AM

Thanks ltex

Eggert raised the concern that he can't trust the coin and that he wants a list of Icelanders who hold Auroracoin.

Baldur was supposed to be the guy to answer questions for people like eggert and once he left I decided to fill the vacuum.

Eggert if you spend some short time analysing the rich list you will see how transparent and trustworthy  this coin is.

1. The richest aur address is reserved for the foundation with one million air.
2. The next 15 addresses are the premined airdrop coins that have not been claimed.
3. The next 40 addresses are miners that mine Auroracoin.
4. From there there are about 200 people with more than 100 dollars worth of Auroracoin, these people have invested money above and beyond possibly claiming from the airdrop.
5. From there you have about 30 000 Icelanders holding between 100 and 1000 Auroracoin.

There is very little room for any scammers here, what needs to be done to win your trust eggert?
Eggert

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:49:06 AM

Thanks ltex

Eggert raised the concern that he can't trust the coin and that he wants a list of Icelanders who hold Auroracoin.

Baldur was supposed to be the guy to answer questions for people like eggert and once he left I decided to fill the vacuum.

Eggert if you spend some short time analysing the rich list you will see how transparent and trustworthy  this coin is.

2. The next 15 addresses are the premined airdrop coins that have not been claimed.
4. From there there are about 200 people with more than 100 dollars worth of Auroracoin, these people have invested money above and beyond possibly claiming from the airdrop.
5. From there you have about 30 000 Icelanders holding between 100 and 1000 Auroracoin.

There is very little room for any scammers here, what needs to be done to win your trust eggert?

I can tell you right now this is a big lie, there is just over 300 000 people in my country and I would know many more people that have claimed these coins. This is 10% of my country. This is a big scam... good luck getting people to join your pyramid scheme!

I will only promote bitcoin with my people.
baldur odinson

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:53:30 AM

Thanks ltex

Eggert if you spend some short time analysing the rich list you will see how transparent and trustworthy  this coin is.

I can tell you right now this is a big lie, there is just over 300 000 people in my country and I would know many more people that have claimed these coins. This is 10% of my country. This is a big scam... good luck getting people to join your pyramid scheme!

I will only promote bitcoin with my people.

How can we trust bitcoin?
Show us your bitcoin address...
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: