Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506375 times)
Skarfur

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:05:48 PM

i'll be checking back here tomorrow. Hope you got Balduro or someone else who is in charge in here to answer some questions.

I try to answer what I can of your questions but up till now you haven't really asked any real questions except in the form of FUD so I didn't really think it was worth an answer. Thought about explaining to you how to read a block explorer but then your FUD just kept on rolling so I decided not do. If you do really intend to have legit questions that really can be answered then please do.

smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

i'll be checking back here tomorrow. Hope you got Balduro or someone else who is in charge in here to answer some questions.

I try to answer what I can of your questions but up till now you haven't really asked any real questions except in the form of FUD so I didn't really think it was worth an answer. Thought about explaining to you how to read a block explorer but then your FUD just kept on rolling so I decided not do. If you do really intend to have legit questions that really can be answered then please do.

sure, my exact and most pressing question is: who is controling it? Who is checking on things being legit? How do we know beyond a doubt balduro is not claiming 5 million coins for himself?
Skarfur

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:27:18 PM

no, my exact and most pressing question is: who is controling it? Who is checking on things being legit? How do we know beyond a doubt balduro is not claiming 5 million coins for himself?

Thats better Smiley

All good and legit questions.

Who is controlling it?
The person or group that calls itself balduro. Other than that I do not know myself.

Who is checking on things being legit?
I know just from my environment that a lot of people here have claimed. Actually the claim rate for this third phase of the airdrop was extremely slow to start and it wasn't until it was blasted on some facebook groups that the claim rate started to pick up for this phase.

Just look at it this way. If this was really a scam balduro would have sold the premine on the market in the beginning when the price of the coin was in the tens of dollars. He would have had more out of this for just a fraction of the premine than he would have for the total supply today. You can still check the premine addresses and see the amount untouched matches the amount that should be left taken into account what has been distributed so far.

Regarding the transactions you pointed out in the block explorer it only shows that there were 13 claims handled in that block which is not really abnormal. The large amount you saw being transferred is easily explained. When an claim is done the mechanism that takes care of the airdrop clearly sends 636 coins to the claimers address and the rest of the coins from the origin address to a new address. So if you look at the transactions carefully you can see that the receiving address gets the same sum of coins that were sent from the origin address minus the 636 coins and that this address is the origin address in the next transaction and the same thing happens all over again.

How do we know beyond a doubt balduro is not claiming 5 million coins for himself?
I know this is difficult to accept but you would have to take the word from some Icelandic people on this. Who can confirm what I'm saying regarding the distribution here. Other things can be seen in the blockchain.

I'm sorry if I didn't answer this fully for you but you are welcome to point out what you would like me to comment more on.

smalltimer

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:32:14 PM

ha!
So we have to just trust Balduro he is not claiming for himself millions?
Are you kidding me?
And him being so anon and not around does have nothing to do with that, right?

was diggin around the chain und guess what? Exactly what i anticipated: the group of people claiming is rather small. There is HEAPS of adresses claiming many times.

This adess is second layer:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2.htm

25000 coin in airdrop collect in this adress. And that popped up from 3 minutes scanning the chain!
This adress actually received 71k coins from airdrops!

Dude, can't be serious.

The chain must be full of such adresses. This explains of course why everyone is deaf to the warning and reasoning to cut the airdrop.
Biggest scam in altcoins to date!

EPIC proportions of this scam. It's staggering!
Skarfur

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

ha!
Are you kidding me?

was diggin around the chain und geuss what? Exactly what i anticipated: the group of people claiming is rather small. There is HEAPS of adresses claiming many times.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AXuwBHwM44NZ2cuYqB3a3hWk8XVC4zo4n2.htm

25000 coin in airdrop collect in this adress. And that popped up from 3 minutes scanning the chain!

Dude, can't be serious.

The chain must be full of such adresses. This explains of course why everyone is deaf to the warning and reasoning to cut the airdrop.

Well I tried.

smalltimer

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

i honestly do not know what to think. I think i have some dumping to do. Have fun here.

wow. Just wow
rocanonz

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:45:08 PM

i honestly do not know what to think. I think i have some dumping to do. Have fun here.

wow. Just wow

Given the circumstances we can't assume that balduro is not able to claim 5 milion coins for himself.
Nobody is denying you might be right. According to roman law "Proof lies on him who asserts, not on him who denies".
But this is a case of "innocent until proven guilty". In many nations, presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.
If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted. Your assumption IS at the stage of reasonable doubt.
I hope you are smart enough not to invest all your money in this coin. Given the circumstances of reasonable doubt that this coin can be a flop.
The only ones that are not exposed to logic of reasonable doubt are those who own the coin by airdrop.
I hope I make myself clear beyond reasonable doubt Smiley
dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:47:40 PM

ha!
Are you kidding me?

was diggin around the chain und guess what? Exactly what i anticipated: the group of people claiming is rather small. There is HEAPS of adresses claiming many times.

Dude, can't be serious.

If some address is getting 25.000 AUR I'm sure this someone is paying 40 people in their school / workplace 2.000 ISK for their social id # and is claiming for them.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
Skarfur

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:49:34 PM

ha!
Are you kidding me?

Dude, can't be serious.

If some address is getting 25.000 AUR I'm sure this someone is paying 40 people in their school / workplace 2.000 ISK for their social id # and is claiming for them.

There are also a lot of people on Facebook paying people directly for their aur claim. My guess would be that this address is owned by one of those people.

gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:56:15 PM

how everyone is readily complicit to it is interesting too.
You think this will not be uncovered? Latest this will be uncoverred in full once the cap is higher.
This is some real horse shit right here.

Imma gonna dump my coins too. I don't want to be part of this.
gustav

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:04:04 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 12:20:58 AM by gustav

diggin around 2 minutes on the adress smalltimer posted. It sent coins to this adress:

ANArcr1CNx15LeTVmTcTDowX7GzkXsk5yV

500000 coins received by that adress in airdropcoins. That's not someone asking friends for id

want coins? Put buyorders in. Gonna rain on all exchanges.

this is the sad state of crypto

ethical people will be looking to get out of aur and also mining something else except you want to be complicit in robbing the people of iceland. I'd recommend every icelander to stay the fuck away and use litecoin or bitcoin instead or launch the own coin. It's not that hard to launch this again in a clean way.
This is one shady bunch of people.

i am completely alienated and repulsed by this altcoin community, really. Makes me sad.

This could become international news and could kill all of crypto. This is hardcore. Just pray media doesn't find out. Dump it and do not talk about it again is the very best you can do.

I am the fuck out of here.

got greedy again that balduro motherfucker. Could have taken a few thousand but not million. Could have cut the drop and nobody would have noticed. Got greedy motherfucker. Big fuckin' ZONK!

For th good of crypto, altcoins and even the image of bitcoin: Burry this shit quick with not much drama. Don't make much noise about it. We just forget it. Oh boy this is some real horseshit right here.

Lock this dumb thread and be done with it, seriously.
Skarfur

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:08:11 AM

I have created a facebook group for everyone interested in helping with the development of this coin in one way or another.

Anyone interested please send me a pm.

gustav

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:39:40 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 01:10:37 AM by gustav

here got another one

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AYEkRf9fNbLVkCTjHBpKHZD1X578TaYK6g.htm

received 45000 coins from airdrops
this adress was just touched in the last hour.

500k coins claimed from drops moved through here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?ANArcr1CNx15LeTVmTcTDowX7GzkXsk5yV.htm

your chain is full of it. Same patterns. This seems to be a fulltimejob for someone.

The scam is happening right in front of you. You can watch it live on the explorer. EPIC!

this adress received 6000 coins from airdrop
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AT1bkFXFYhEGsrATskJzZiYbfHkcbqqzLJ.htm

coins end up here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?ANArcr1CNx15LeTVmTcTDowX7GzkXsk5yV.htm

you have got a big fucking elephant-in-the-room-problem

someone else will uncover it in more detail if it is important. I am done here. For me this is obvious.

Move the thread to the trashcan ASAP! Mods and others have to decide on this one. I AM OUT.

OMG!

this transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/tx.dws?211010.htm

you can travel the chain back and forth. All you find is a very obvious airdrop-scam. Scam transactions make 80% of the traffic, man. And people don't notice this? Take balduros word for it? How rotten everyone is.

Breathtaking
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:27:59 AM

this is apparently a scam of magnitude when you look through the transaction it's pretty undeniable.

I'd be careful to support this after this became public knowledge. Continuing suporting this could get you in trouble.

Good this was found out now and not later. Very lucky.

This is really a shame and could damage the reputation of all coins. Please get this mess cleaned up to protect investements on other coins. Thank you.
dinobotta

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:51:33 AM

here got another one

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AYEkRf9fNbLVkCTjHBpKHZD1X578TaYK6g.htm

received 45000 coins from airdrops
this adress was just touched in the last hour.

500k coins claimed from drops moved through here:

your chain is full of it. Same patterns. This seems to be a fulltimejob for someone.

The scam is happening right in front of you. You can watch it live on the explorer. EPIC!

this adress received 6000 coins from airdrop
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?AT1bkFXFYhEGsrATskJzZiYbfHkcbqqzLJ.htm

coins end up here:

you have got a big fucking elephant-in-the-room-problem

someone else will uncover it in more detail if it is important. I am done here. For me this is obvious.

Move the thread to the trashcan ASAP! Mods and others have to decide on this one. I AM OUT.

OMG!

this transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/tx.dws?211010.htm

you can travel the chain back and forth. All you find is a very obvious airdrop-scam. Scam transactions make 80% of the traffic, man. And people don't notice this? Take balduros word for it? How rotten everyone is.

Breathtaking

I'm sure the addresses that suck up many 31.8, 318 or 636 are the big buyers on the Icelandic auroracoin facebook groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/544259455688424/ they have a constant quote open and have been paying people out in ISK via bank deposits. But then again I'm no expert in digging through the blockchain.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:58:15 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 02:35:16 AM by rix5

I'm sure the addresses that suck up many 31.8, 318 or 636 are the big buyers on the Icelandic auroracoin facebook groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/544259455688424/ they have a constant quote open and have been paying people out in ISK via bank deposits. But then again I'm no expert in digging through the blockchain.

do they buy in blocks of 500k?

This trust based airdrop is an invitation for balduro to give himself as many coins as he wants. Of course he is giving coins to himself. Everyone would do it if they were not supervised. Balduro really overdone it here. Too much to go unnoticed.

You can't make an unsupervised airdrop. You can't get on here and ask people to trust a single person with a potential marketcap of many hundred million. Think about it.

He would be jesus if he wasn't giving coins to himself. His absence here is suspicious too.

So he is strictly absent and making an unsupervised airdrop which is from an economic standpoint nonsense? I think all indicators point to: ask some serious questions here

I am sorry but i don't think you can unleash this coin on the world without risking serious harm to the whole industry.

Since Balduro is doing the airdrop he should at least be able to communicate here and answer some questions.
Unsupervised airdrop? Pardon me?

For me the blockchain evidence talks a pretty clear language. This is not some dude buying from people on facebook.

The one wallet is filled with 70k coins directly from the premine. Someone claimed hundreds of airdrops to the same adress (which should not even be possible). The other adress with 45k same pattern. Both end up sending to the same adress with exactly 500k in it. There is actually no real good explanation for this other than Balduro giving coins to himself. Just open your eyes man.

If Balduro is privately holding a large premine this can't be a useful coin for real life. The potential damage here is enorm.
I understand everyone holding AUR would like to see a ROI but people, you can't be doing this. Not on that scale.
smalltimer

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:18:19 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 03:40:56 AM by smalltimer

just check the explorer.

it's happening live.

This adress claimed three airdrops of 636 coins each in 5 minutes today:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ad9qMmufMbEz6F6sfxK3KQDJVc1wK8sDLW.htm

nothing ads up here

you need to be blind to not see balduro is laundering the premine to himself (of course because he's not supervised)

all this evidence is only last 8 hours. Is nobody looking at the blockchain activity?

so where is Balduro? And why can he not even write on the thread? Huh?
1 + 1 = 2

Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:18:00 AM

just check the explorer.

it's happening live.

This adress claimed three airdrops of 636 coins each in 5 minutes today:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/aur/address.dws?Ad9qMmufMbEz6F6sfxK3KQDJVc1wK8sDLW.htm

nothing ads up here

you need to be blind to not see balduro is laundering the premine to himself (of course because he's not supervised)

all this evidence is only last 8 hours. Is nobody looking at the blockchain activity?

so where is Balduro? And why can he not even write on the thread? Huh?
1 + 1 = 2

So... even if your allegations were true, where is the scam? If balduro is giving himself the magical internet money that he already controls, how does he benefit?

The only way he makes any money out of this is if he dumps the coins on an exchange and somebody buys them. Which means the market has decided these coins have worth. And if the coins have worth, any Icelander who claims his share gets free money.

So why would some of you here tell Icelanders to stay away from free money? Are you trying to depress demand so that you can acquire more for yourself at lower prices? Who is the real scammer here?
smalltimer

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:26:51 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 08:23:46 PM by smalltimer

So... even if your allegations were true, where is the scam? If balduro is giving himself the magical internet money that he already controls, how does he benefit?

The only way he makes any money out of this is if he dumps the coins on an exchange and somebody buys them. Which means the market has decided these coins have worth. And if the coins have worth, any Icelander who claims his share gets free money.

So why would some of you here tell Icelanders to stay away from free money? Are you trying to depress demand so that you can acquire more for yourself at lower prices? Who is the real scammer here?

you obviously do not understand the implications of a single person privately holding north of 60% of supply of a coin (premine for free). [was edited. He controls up to 80% not only 30%]
Have you even been trading altcoins?
If you want this get adopted by iceland and let's say it's a success and he dumps that premine on a 500 million$ marketcap.
Don't you think a lot of people could be financially damaged greatly?
Think it get adopted as real currency and is widely used and he drops the bag on 2 billion cap.
If you do not understand this i don't have time for you (would have satoshi said)
This has potential to cause great damage to investors.

He is basically stealing money from people who would in the future be investing in the coin. This can be a multimillion dollar heist. Why do i even need to explain that? Are you braindead?

If you liked the experiment like many here did maybe do a relaunch?

bottom line is: it's criminal and he could go to jail for life for this.

So spare me your tales of 'the market decides if it's worth it'
You're about to defend a thief of millions of dollars. You're looking great doing so.
Nobody is stopping you from buying as many coins as you want. Go ahead.

Think Aurora becomes a success and this story is leaked to the media. Boy, we're fucked. Everyone in crypto. You can pack up your bitcoinshop forever if the media decides to report it. Especally if it would dump and rob a lot of people of their hard earned money.
They're gonna be on bitcoin and the satoshi wallet next after that. Alt industry would be done.

You smartass see no wrongdoing here, do you?

i have got the feeling many on this thread are in on the scam and know more than they would be ready to admit.

you resorting to trying to call me a scammer instead of sighting the facts makes you suspicous too. Do you try to cover things up here? Are you in on the scam? Or just blind from holding a big aurora bag?

anyways i don't even have time for this. I'll check back here tomorrow maybe. You get it sorted out. No time for picking fights with Aur bagholders.

If you don't see a scam with pretending to airdrop large amounts of coins but keeping them to dump them later for personal gains i can't help you.

To be clear: we are not talking few thousand coins but north of 2 million ... remember 1 coin was 20$ once
can't see anything wrong with it? I can't help you then.
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:07:54 AM

WOOOOHOOOO

this is kind of a big story i think

WTF?!

Balduro give millions of premine to himself? What the hell!?

Ripoff a whole country with crypto?! This not going to be digested well!
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: