Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:19:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

Thank you! This is good information to reinforce my trust in the Unified Exchange. I see "the exchange contains a ranking system" that will contribute to boosting the number and frequency of transactions. This means that the project develops.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Quite an interesting project. Its globalization is simply amazing, i hope this platform will soon become very popular . It has all the chances of success and high potential
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Quite an interesting project. Its globalization is simply amazing, i hope this platform will soon become very popular . It has all the chances of success and high potential
Humanity is on the threshold of a new era of blockchain technology, such projects greatly contribute to the development of cryptocurrency as a legalized financial instrument. The digital economy of the next generation will soon become a reality
tyo dreamer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

a great project and I think it is very profitable for investors, but the competition in ico market is very high. I hope the team has a great strategy to compete with others and to get a lot of investor support.
Ksusha

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

The white paper has already appeared?
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Humanity is on the threshold of a new era of blockchain technology, such projects greatly contribute to the development of cryptocurrency as a legalized financial instrument. The digital economy of the next generation will soon become a reality
Soon the concept is very abstract how do you think when the cryptocurrency will really take its place in the world and humanity finally fully move to digital money?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Soon the concept is very abstract how do you think when the cryptocurrency will really take its place in the world and humanity finally fully move to digital money?
The exact answer to this question is very difficult to obtain. I think it will take at least 10-15 years, if not more. The cryptocurrency is just beginning to rise to its feet and talk about the global widespread introduction is too early
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

The exact answer to this question is very difficult to obtain. I think it will take at least 10-15 years, if not more. The cryptocurrency is just beginning to rise to its feet and talk about the global widespread introduction is too early
This project has good success, even if they are not so significant yet but still they are. The trading volume of about $ 2 million is a good amount for such a platform
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

This project has good success, even if they are not so significant yet but still they are. The trading volume of about $ 2 million is a good amount for such a platform
The development team is very serious about the success of its platform. Serious attitude can be traced in everything from the site to the finished wallets
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Great! Keep up the good work!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

The development team is very serious about the success of its platform. Serious attitude can be traced in everything from the site to the finished wallets
Web wallets are already in public beta. The development of the platform is in full swing. Personally, this project has caused only positive emotions.The platform will find its practical application and will be in demand
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Web wallets are already in public beta. The development of the platform is in full swing. Personally, this project has caused only positive emotions.The platform will find its practical application and will be in demand
The project inspires confidence when developers can provide the user with some ready-made developments of their product. This suggests that people are really involved in the project and usually such projects have a very high chance of success
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

Do you need Bounty Manager. Kindly PM me if you need one. I'm glad to help you. Smiley
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

How many currencies will maintain the purse? And how secure it will be with respect to existing cryptocurrency wallets.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

How many currencies will maintain the purse? And how secure it will be with respect to existing cryptocurrency wallets.
The wallet will support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Nothing new has been added to the security account. A normal cryptocurrency wallet with round the clock support
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

The wallet will support a wide range of cryptocurrencies. Nothing new has been added to the security account. A normal cryptocurrency wallet with round the clock support
When can i see the beta version of the platform? As far as i know this platform is relatively young
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

When can i see the beta version of the platform? As far as i know this platform is relatively young
The beta version of the platform will be available in the first quarter of 2019 and the release is planned for the 2nd quarter of 2019.  Developers should not have problems with further work on their platform, everything is developing quite systematically
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

The beta version of the platform will be available in the first quarter of 2019 and the release is planned for the 2nd quarter of 2019.  Developers should not have problems with further work on their platform, everything is developing quite systematically
It turns out to develop the project will take only 2 years? You do not think that this is too short a time for such a global platform. Still, this platform marks very high
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

It turns out to develop the project will take only 2 years? You do not think that this is too short a time for such a global platform. Still, this platform marks very high
The experience of the developers is quite decent, so we will see quite stable working platform. 2 years is quite a standard period for the development of such a project. Moreover, much has already been done
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

The experience of the developers is quite decent, so we will see quite stable working platform. 2 years is quite a standard period for the development of such a project. Moreover, much has already been done
I'd like to believe that. Time will tell what will come out of all this. Of course, such projects stimulate the development of the cryptocurrency industry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: