Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

a project with a very interesting concept. utilizing a vast network of social media to unify, communicate, and validate information. this project makes a solution to the gap that occurs between social media with cryptocurrency. provides a unique feature and certainly very useful for platform users. hopefully a good project like this can get a lot of support from investors for the project can be done smoothly.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
owner232 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

The projects development will be in progress the entire time. We expect the social platform to be ready for beta earlier than 2019. As for the exchange, This is what needs to be done correctly to avoid any exploits or other security issues. New features will be released all the time as we study and learn what the trading community needs.
Thank all of you for your support with this!

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
owner232 (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:45:02 PM

Our whitepaper has been released.
https://unifiedex.com/whitepaper.pdf

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

So what do we have? The next crypto exchange, right? I would really like to understand what exactly is the peculiarity of this exchange and how they can surprise their users.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

So what do we have? The next crypto exchange, right? I would really like to understand what exactly is the peculiarity of this exchange and how they can surprise their users.
And why the crypto-exchange should be something to surprise? There are many exchanges on the market and each one has its own characteristics and is popular with different categories of users.
Techsan

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

And why the crypto-exchange should be something to surprise? There are many exchanges on the market and each one has its own characteristics and is popular with different categories of users.
Yes, I agree, but in order to attract users and collect a certain community around them, it is necessary to present a solution that will interest a large number of people. Does this project provide this?
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

The project is appealing for investors. I consider that it should become very prosperous among customers.
kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

Yes, I agree, but in order to attract users and collect a certain community around them, it is necessary to present a solution that will interest a large number of people. Does this project provide this?
Well, it seems to me that yes. Moreover, the team offers a very interesting solution, which I have not seen before on the market. I will be interested to see how this will evolve in the future.
susunyonya

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

interesting projects with some items developed including promotional programs using bounty campaign, how much fund allocation for bounty campaign? is there a restriction of bounty participants?
Techsan

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

Well, it seems to me that yes. Moreover, the team offers a very interesting solution, which I have not seen before on the market. I will be interested to see how this will evolve in the future.
What kind of feature are you talking about? Do you mean that the team wants to unify the variety of coins and allow users to more easily manage their funds?
kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

What kind of feature are you talking about? Do you mean that the team wants to unify the variety of coins and allow users to more easily manage their funds?
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. The key feature of this platform is another, they want to unite cryptonyms and social networks together.
Techsan

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

I do not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. The key feature of this platform is another, they want to unite cryptonyms and social networks together.
That is, they want to include social components in the characteristics of coins? That is, to introduce some social parameters that will somehow interact with the coin in the market, do I understand correctly?
kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

That is, they want to include social components in the characteristics of coins? That is, to introduce some social parameters that will somehow interact with the coin in the market, do I understand correctly?
If I understood correctly, then so. This will help to understand more the bargaining point and have more knowledge for decision-making. Also, many other advantages will be available, in contrast to competitors.
Techsan

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

If I understood correctly, then so. This will help to understand more the bargaining point and have more knowledge for decision-making. Also, many other advantages will be available, in contrast to competitors.
It is very interesting to see how this project will develop. And at what stage is this project at the moment? Is he already completely ready?
kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

It is very interesting to see how this project will develop. And at what stage is this project at the moment? Is he already completely ready?
Yes, as far as I know. Details can find out for yourself by going to the project website. There will also be a link to the github with the source code of the coin, you can check it. Good luck
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

very clear and neat arrangement of activities to see the roadmap of this project, I see a certainty about the exchange that will be used, hopefully the sale of coins reach the target and the product will be launched soon
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

Exchange platforms are sometimes so unfair and very badly-designed. That's why it is very good that the projects like this one appear. I haven’t read the white paper, so I have many questions.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Exchange platforms are sometimes so unfair and very badly-designed. That's why it is very good that the projects like this one appear. I haven’t read the white paper, so I have many questions.
It is so true. Users can only hope their deals will be going well. Transaction fees are enormous. Probably, I could help you. You can ask your questions.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

It is so true. Users can only hope their deals will be going well. Transaction fees are enormous. Probably, I could help you. You can ask your questions.
I would like to know how high fees will be. How they will be counted? I guess it is the biggest interest of any simple customers of an exchange platform.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

I would like to know how high fees will be. How they will be counted? I guess it is the biggest interest of any simple customers of an exchange platform.
Luckily, fees won’t be very high. Developers announced that there will be 0.5% fee for any deal. Thus, there will be different discounts in special occasion, or even 0% fees.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: