Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Exchange platforms are sometimes so unfair and very badly-designed. That's why it is very good that the projects like this one appear. I haven’t read the white paper, so I have many questions.
It is so true. Users can only hope their deals will be going well. Transaction fees are enormous. Probably, I could help you. You can ask your questions.
I would like to know how high fees will be. How they will be counted? I guess it is the biggest interest of any simple customers of an exchange platform.
Luckily, fees won’t be very high. Developers announced that there will be 0.5% fee for any deal. Thus, there will be different discounts in special occasion, or even 0% fees.
Wow. It sounds great. What about the list of currencies? Is it decided what currencies will be used on Unified Exchange? I would be so happy to see it is ready. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Exchange platforms are sometimes so unfair and very badly-designed. That's why it is very good that the projects like this one appear. I haven’t read the white paper, so I have many questions.
It is so true. Users can only hope their deals will be going well. Transaction fees are enormous. Probably, I could help you. You can ask your questions.
I would like to know how high fees will be. How they will be counted? I guess it is the biggest interest of any simple customers of an exchange platform.
Luckily, fees won’t be very high. Developers announced that there will be 0.5% fee for any deal. Thus, there will be different discounts in special occasion, or even 0% fees.
Wow. It sounds great. What about the list of currencies? Is it decided what currencies will be used on Unified Exchange? I would be so happy to see it is ready. 
Unfortunately, it is still developing now. I guess developers will make an announcement very soon. Anyway, I am sure that most popular currencies like BTC, ETH and others will be definitely listed.
a1471989

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

Unfortunately, it is still developing now. I guess developers will make an announcement very soon. Anyway, I am sure that most popular currencies like BTC, ETH and others will be definitely listed.
Very nice. I understand that this project will have its own currency too? What you can tell about it? When public sales will be started? I am really interested in this project.
amanai

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

Very nice. I understand that this project will have its own currency too? What you can tell about it? When public sales will be started? I am really interested in this project.
If I got it right public sales will be started June 1st. Currency is called UXT. 1 UXT valued at $0.50. This price will be available for 15 days till the starts of 2nd stage.
a1471989

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

If I got it right public sales will be started June 1st. Currency is called UXT. 1 UXT valued at $0.50. This price will be available for 15 days till the starts of 2nd stage.
It is an advantageous offer. Ok. I have another question. If there are left unsold tokens after the 1st stage, what developers do to those tokens.
amanai

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

It is an advantageous offer. Ok. I have another question. If there are left unsold tokens after the 1st stage, what developers do to those tokens.
Unsold tokens will be saved and will be transferred to the next stage. But, its price will be higher on the next stage, than on the previous one.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

It is really an interesting project. Unified Exchange is something that we really need. It is time to change the model of an exchange platform.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:03:12 AM

It is really an interesting project. Unified Exchange is something that we really need. It is time to change the model of an exchange platform.
You are absolutely right. I hope that developers are enough experienced to realize their ideas. I am really tired to pay those enormous fees on other exchange platforms.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:09:50 AM

You are absolutely right. I hope that developers are enough experienced to realize their ideas. I am really tired to pay those enormous fees on other exchange platforms.
I fill the same. I would to support this project. I really think that it is promising. Do you know something about their bounty campaign? I want to know more information
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

I fill the same. I would to support this project. I really think that it is promising. Do you know something about their bounty campaign? I want to know more information
Of course, they have a bounty campaign. You should take a look on their offers. It looks really interesting. The bounty pool is 500000 USX. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4329389
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:21:34 AM

Of course, they have a bounty campaign. You should take a look on their offers. It looks really interesting. The bounty pool is 500000 USX. Here is the link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4329389
Thanks for your help. I am sure that Unified exchange’s community will grow strong and will help to become a popular and needed project on the current market.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Most of the exchange platform is charging a very high fee, in the beginning, every exchange will allow us to do the trading fees are very low. But after some time they will change the fee structure when they are becoming old.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
bellamente

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

I'm glad that cryptocurrencies find universal application in life. This service will facilitate the interaction of crypto exchanges and users of social networks.

How will the remuneration be effected?

kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
a1471989

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: