Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

The project is really one of the most innovative. A global exchange with many different features and an active community will appeal to many traders
I think there are a lot of such projects, i can not say at what stage each of them is , but for some reason i have the impression that somewhere i have seen it
This project has many advantages and innovations that are not possessed by decentralized exchanges . This functionality can not boast of any platform
I noticed a very interesting trend. Most of the new projects are related solely to investment and similar things. The main part of all the projects fall on some investment platforms .
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

The project is really one of the most innovative. A global exchange with many different features and an active community will appeal to many traders
I think there are a lot of such projects, i can not say at what stage each of them is , but for some reason i have the impression that somewhere i have seen it
This project has many advantages and innovations that are not possessed by decentralized exchanges . This functionality can not boast of any platform
I noticed a very interesting trend. Most of the new projects are related solely to investment and similar things. The main part of all the projects fall on some investment platforms .
This is quite predictable and logically justified. Cryptocurrency shows very good growth, many people want to get a good profit speculating cryptocurrency assets.Everything else there is no decent trading platform that would meet all modern requirements
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

This is quite predictable and logically justified. Cryptocurrency shows very good growth, many people want to get a good profit speculating cryptocurrency assets.Everything else there is no decent trading platform that would meet all modern requirements
But blockchain technology is applicable to almost any sphere of human activity? Why only focus on investment and trading platforms?
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

But blockchain technology is applicable to almost any sphere of human activity? Why only focus on investment and trading platforms?
It's very simple, people first of all want to fill your wallet . This is the reason why 90% of people are engaged in cryptocurrency. This is a very profitable area of activity which is developing rapidly and where big money is spinning .
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

It's very simple, people first of all want to fill your wallet . This is the reason why 90% of people are engaged in cryptocurrency. This is a very profitable area of activity which is developing rapidly and where big money is spinning .
Sooner or later, the excitement will end and the cryptocurrency industry will enter a quiet channel, there will be no such volatility and frenzied price jumps. Then what will do the platform data is unknown and how will they earn?
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

Sooner or later, the excitement will end and the cryptocurrency industry will enter a quiet channel, there will be no such volatility and frenzied price jumps. Then what will do the platform data is unknown and how will they earn?
How to earn and will earn, why do the stock markets earn? Because there is a huge number of people. Yes, there is volatility at times less than in the cryptocurrency market but still many people make good money trading on the stock markets
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Users will be able to share trading information how will the exchange take place? And also wanted to know this exchange will be carried out free of charge?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Users will be able to share trading information how will the exchange take place? And also wanted to know this exchange will be carried out free of charge?
As far as i know advanced traders will be able to sell subscriptions to their analytics or trading manipulation. All this greatly stimulates the community of the platform
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

As far as i know advanced traders will be able to sell subscriptions to their analytics or trading manipulation. All this greatly stimulates the community of the platform
That is, there will also be various wounds that will help worthy traders to sell their forecasts and analytics?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

That is, there will also be various wounds that will help worthy traders to sell their forecasts and analytics?
That's right, this practice will be carried out on the open source blockchain , everyone will be able to see any information about transactions.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

That's right, this practice will be carried out on the open source blockchain , everyone will be able to see any information about transactions.
The functionality and diversity of the platform is amazing . Do the developers have time to finish the platform in time as it seems to me time to develop such an extensive project is not enough
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

The functionality and diversity of the platform is amazing . Do the developers have time to finish the platform in time as it seems to me time to develop such an extensive project is not enough
Most of the work has already been done. Some of the products of this project are already available in beta versions, the development is in full swing. The development team is very competent and has good experience . I have no doubt about the implementation of this platform
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

it is a beautiful project. developers got to the point - the market really doesn't have an innovation system and a channel of interaction between traders and users Wink Wink
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

it is a beautiful project. developers got to the point - the market really doesn't have an innovation system and a channel of interaction between traders and users Wink Wink
I agree. the project creates a new exchange system that uses the capabilities of social networks to communicate and verify information.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

as I understand it, the project concept is a social platform for exchanging and eliminating gaps between social media and crypto-currencies, isn't it? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

as I understand it, the project concept is a social platform for exchanging and eliminating gaps between social media and crypto-currencies, isn't it? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
it is quite right, it is designed to unite all currencies. this is done to improve user experience and also contains organizational functions.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

it is quite right, it is designed to unite all currencies. this is done to improve user experience and also contains organizational functions.
while the key advantage is a special add-on that offers social functions, exchange monitoring and trade information. Users can share this information with each other.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

while the key advantage is a special add-on that offers social functions, exchange monitoring and trade information. Users can share this information with each other.
at the same time the problem of confidentiality arises, when the coding becomes open source and accessible to all. the solution in this case is the creation of a single exchange with the integration of the social platform on the blockchain.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

at the same time the problem of confidentiality arises, when the coding becomes open source and accessible to all. the solution in this case is the creation of a single exchange with the integration of the social platform on the blockchain.
and even traders will be able to increase their trading power and social reach by sharing deals in real time with their subscribers.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

and even traders will be able to increase their trading power and social reach by sharing deals in real time with their subscribers.
professional traders will be able to receive rewards and accumulate them. Also, they can be sold, distributed subscription services for extended deals and analytics of expert charts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: