Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Blockchain is a great technology that needs to be owned by people. Community deserves to have access to control all benefits of these technologies. That’s why project like unified exchange are in a great demand.

Maybe, you are right. Crypto world needs to be changed somehow. Why you are so sure about this project? Why it will be successful? I am not against it, I just want to hear your opinion.
Look, it offers much more than you can guess after the reading of the white paper. People will be able to communicate freely and there will be no obstacles to find new interesting people. It could really change the crypto community.
It is important, I agree with you. Do you want to say that it is the main advantage of the platform? I guess there is supposed to be something more.
Yes, you are right. It is a system with low fees that offer real time communication. It can change people’s minds. Besides, it is a good project to invest your money. It is getting more popular day by day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

Blockchain is a great technology that needs to be owned by people. Community deserves to have access to control all benefits of these technologies. That’s why project like unified exchange are in a great demand.

Maybe, you are right. Crypto world needs to be changed somehow. Why you are so sure about this project? Why it will be successful? I am not against it, I just want to hear your opinion.
Look, it offers much more than you can guess after the reading of the white paper. People will be able to communicate freely and there will be no obstacles to find new interesting people. It could really change the crypto community.
It is important, I agree with you. Do you want to say that it is the main advantage of the platform? I guess there is supposed to be something more.
Yes, you are right. It is a system with low fees that offer real time communication. It can change people’s minds. Besides, it is a good project to invest your money. It is getting more popular day by day.
I guess you’re right. Do you know something about token sale? If you say that unified exchange is good for investment I want to know how much I could afford to spend.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

I guess you’re right. Do you know something about token sale? If you say that unified exchange is good for investment I want to know how much I could afford to spend.
Yes, I know almost everything. The stage 1 is live. It ends in 14 days, so better hurry up because there won’t be such a big bonus. Current bonus is 38%
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

Yes, I know almost everything. The stage 1 is live. It ends in 14 days, so better hurry up because there won’t be such a big bonus. Current bonus is 38%
It looks pretty attractive and profitable. How much cost one token? What currencies are acceptable to make a purchase? I want to know all accessible information.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

It looks pretty attractive and profitable. How much cost one token? What currencies are acceptable to make a purchase? I want to know all accessible information.
1 UXT valued at $0.40. But, the price will be higher on the next stage. BTC, LTC, ETH are acceptable. I guess these are the most popular currencies for the current moment.
kk777

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

1 UXT valued at $0.40. But, the price will be higher on the next stage. BTC, LTC, ETH are acceptable. I guess these are the most popular currencies for the current moment.
Well, I will about it, but I won’t do it too long. I want to get the most attractive offer and I am sure that I will get one. Thanks for your help.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:08:58 AM

Hey, everyone. I am sure that this project will be successful. A strong team that has an interesting idea will be successful. Besides, this platform isn’t similar to other existing exchanges on the market.
MAFIA-ORION

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:25:58 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 04:43:42 AM by MAFIA-ORION

))
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

Such platforms will be much more popular than various investment funds . For many reasons. The first of which is that the management of capital will occur exclusively by the user without the trust of his third parties
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Such platforms will be much more popular than various investment funds . For many reasons. The first of which is that the management of capital will occur exclusively by the user without the trust of his third parties
Why don't you trust your money under the management of a team of professionals? What caused such a skeptical position on your part?
a1471989

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

Why don't you trust your money under the management of a team of professionals? What caused such a skeptical position on your part?
The cryptocurrency industry is just teeming with questionable offices and scams that are just waiting to fuck you with money. It is much better to buy a subscription of any proven trader and just copy his actions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: