Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/USDE_c https://www.facebook.com/usdexproject/ https://www.reddit.com/r/USDEX/
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

The developers have very ambitious plans. The variability and global nature of the platform is striking. It is very interesting to see how everything will function in practice . As is usually the case that is written in white paper is not always implemented
amanai

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

The developers have very ambitious plans. The variability and global nature of the platform is striking. It is very interesting to see how everything will function in practice . As is usually the case that is written in white paper is not always implemented
Quite feasible plans. Naturally, later the platform will be refined and changed, it will add some new applications, 2 years is an acceptable period for such a project
peetah

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Quite feasible plans. Naturally, later the platform will be refined and changed, it will add some new applications, 2 years is an acceptable period for such a project
What is the investment attractiveness of this token and what will be the reason for its further growth?What will make people invest in this project?
amanai

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

What is the investment attractiveness of this token and what will be the reason for its further growth?What will make people invest in this project?
The main emphasis is on the fact that this token will be actively used by users of the platform, which in turn will push the price of the token to the top. Its main function is to make payments within the platform
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
peetah

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

The main emphasis is on the fact that this token will be actively used by users of the platform, which in turn will push the price of the token to the top. Its main function is to make payments within the platform
How many people do you think this platform will have? What are her chances of success? After all, there are many such platforms today. Of course, it has certain advantages but the competition has not been canceled
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
amanai

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

How many people do you think this platform will have? What are her chances of success? After all, there are many such platforms today. Of course, it has certain advantages but the competition has not been canceled
Given all the advantages of the project i think this platform is sure to pay attention.Unification is its main feature bringing everything to a single whole will significantly simplify the work with cryptocurrency assets
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?
The key goal of this tool is to bring together many different decentralized networks to provide the user with a convenient data exchange solution. This is if you do not go into details and talk in general about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: