Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
SpearsChristopher

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Hey DEVs.
very nice business, rely in the future can run according to the planned!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?
The key goal of this tool is to bring together many different decentralized networks to provide the user with a convenient data exchange solution. This is if you do not go into details and talk in general about the project.
And what kind of data and what decentralized networks are we talking about? It sounds rather curious, but at the same time it is quite abstract, I would like to know more details.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

The developers have very ambitious plans. The variability and global nature of the platform is striking. It is very interesting to see how everything will function in practice . As is usually the case that is written in white paper is not always implemented
Quite feasible plans. Naturally, later the platform will be refined and changed, it will add some new applications, 2 years is an acceptable period for such a project
What is the investment attractiveness of this token and what will be the reason for its further growth?What will make people invest in this project?
The main emphasis is on the fact that this token will be actively used by users of the platform, which in turn will push the price of the token to the top. Its main function is to make payments within the platform
How many people do you think this platform will have? What are her chances of success? After all, there are many such platforms today. Of course, it has certain advantages but the competition has not been canceled
Given all the advantages of the project i think this platform is sure to pay attention.Unification is its main feature bringing everything to a single whole will significantly simplify the work with cryptocurrency assets
The project has good ratings, and in general a very active community. In general, the project can be very attractive in terms of investment. When do sales start?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?
The key goal of this tool is to bring together many different decentralized networks to provide the user with a convenient data exchange solution. This is if you do not go into details and talk in general about the project.
And what kind of data and what decentralized networks are we talking about? It sounds rather curious, but at the same time it is quite abstract, I would like to know more details.
Data means smart contracts that are personalized for each individual network and do not have common compatibility. Apparently, the project team intends to unite all this under the management of one network, if I understand correctly.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

The developers have very ambitious plans. The variability and global nature of the platform is striking. It is very interesting to see how everything will function in practice . As is usually the case that is written in white paper is not always implemented
Quite feasible plans. Naturally, later the platform will be refined and changed, it will add some new applications, 2 years is an acceptable period for such a project
What is the investment attractiveness of this token and what will be the reason for its further growth?What will make people invest in this project?
The main emphasis is on the fact that this token will be actively used by users of the platform, which in turn will push the price of the token to the top. Its main function is to make payments within the platform
How many people do you think this platform will have? What are her chances of success? After all, there are many such platforms today. Of course, it has certain advantages but the competition has not been canceled
Given all the advantages of the project i think this platform is sure to pay attention.Unification is its main feature bringing everything to a single whole will significantly simplify the work with cryptocurrency assets
The project has good ratings, and in general a very active community. In general, the project can be very attractive in terms of investment. When do sales start?
On the official website provides information on your question do not be lazy to go and see the dates of the ICO and pre-ICO
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Data means smart contracts that are personalized for each individual network and do not have common compatibility. Apparently, the project team intends to unite all this under the management of one network, if I understand correctly.
It sounds quite difficult in terms of implementation, I can not imagine how this can really work in the real world without any problems.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

It sounds quite difficult in terms of implementation, I can not imagine how this can really work in the real world without any problems.
I can not give you an answer to this question, at the moment I'm studying this project myself and I myself do not understand many things. You can find the necessary documentation on the website and learn it, good luck!
bitokman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

If it is a unified exchange, what commissions are provided on it? What coins will be available for trading? Do the developers plan to introduce a wider pool of coins or do they want to limit themselves to the main cryptocurrencies?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

If it is a unified exchange, what commissions are provided on it? What coins will be available for trading? Do the developers plan to introduce a wider pool of coins or do they want to limit themselves to the main cryptocurrencies?
The commission is 0.5% per transaction. Initially, the main currencies will be added such as bitcoin ethereum and other generally world leaders in capitalization will be presented on this exchange
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

project is just wonderful. its relevance is high - now every second person communicates in a social network, and now it's a new messaging system and information verification
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

project is just wonderful. its relevance is high - now every second person communicates in a social network, and now it's a new messaging system and information verification
I agree. this is done through an innovative social reward system. the result will be an excellent channel of interaction between traders and users.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

I agree. this is done through an innovative social reward system. the result will be an excellent channel of interaction between traders and users.
it is absolutely true. This will also ensure the information and social dimension, which is not enough in the current market. a single exchange is the right product Wink
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

guys, also the project has some feature - the platform of cross-exchange. This is an add-on that contains the important functions necessary for comfortable and more convenient communication.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

guys, also the project has some feature - the platform of cross-exchange. This is an add-on that contains the important functions necessary for comfortable and more convenient communication.
these are the following functions: social function, exchange monitoring and trade information. This information users and participants can share with each other.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

The main problem in such platforms is confidentiality and security. here the coding will be open source and available to all.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

the developers identified a key problem, which I completely agree with - is the lack of a common and unified mechanism on the exchanges. they are not so convenient, therefore users independently can not always understand functions at fulfillment of transactions.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

the developers identified a key problem, which I completely agree with - is the lack of a common and unified mechanism on the exchanges. they are not so convenient, therefore users independently can not always understand functions at fulfillment of transactions.
this is true. but this problem can not be solved so far, because this process is still at an early stage. the absence of a link between crypto-currencies and social networks has not yet been overcome.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

this is true. but this problem can not be solved so far, because this process is still at an early stage. the absence of a link between crypto-currencies and social networks has not yet been overcome.
the decision is to create a single exchange. it is the integration of the social platform into the trading experience. this decision will allow to distinguish it among other exchanges, plus the lack of competition.
tequiero22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Good night all!
Looking forward for more upgrades. Spotless website, acquainted vision!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

the decision is to create a single exchange. it is the integration of the social platform into the trading experience. this decision will allow to distinguish it among other exchanges, plus the lack of competition.
I also add that the exchange contains a ranking system, this is one more reason that experienced traders can stand out in cooperation with this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: