Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:01:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:29:35 PM

Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
That's right, they developed their own token. It is through which the platform will provide social functions and opportunities. It's just complicated enough, but if you try to figure it out, it becomes unbelievably interesting!
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

I heard that the team developed their coin USX based on Litecoin technology, is it true? Why did they choose this coin as the basis?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

I heard that the team developed their coin USX based on Litecoin technology, is it true? Why did they choose this coin as the basis?
This is not so, they developed their coins on the basis of the style template, that is, it is not a copy, they just took the idea of the performance style of some edements.
Techsan

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

This is not so, they developed their coins on the basis of the style template, that is, it is not a copy, they just took the idea of the performance style of some edements.
OK I understood. But what advantage does this give? That is, I mean that the developers did not just take this template as a basis, they were guided by some ideas on this, right?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

OK I understood. But what advantage does this give? That is, I mean that the developers did not just take this template as a basis, they were guided by some ideas on this, right?
Of course you're right. The main task was to ensure maximum safety of this. It is with this task that they have taken this template and this idea as a basis.
Techsan

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:00:46 PM

Of course you're right. The main task was to ensure maximum safety of this. It is with this task that they have taken this template and this idea as a basis.
Thanks for the info. In the framework of this project, security is one of the most important basic criteria for this project, because it is about collecting and transferring a huge amount of data and this should be maximally encrypted.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

I like that this project is a part of a great ecosystem. Developers have a serious background and I am sure that they will use all of their experience to make this exchange really well. This project can change relations between crypto community members
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

I like that this project is a part of a great ecosystem. Developers have a serious background and I am sure that they will use all of their experience to make this exchange really well. This project can change relations between crypto community members
It is nice that Unified exchange has loyal fans. I have a question for you. Many friends ask me some information that could help to understand what Unified community is. White paper is too hard to understand to people that don’t have enough knowledge in English and I am not a very good explainer.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

Thanks for the info. In the framework of this project, security is one of the most important basic criteria for this project, because it is about collecting and transferring a huge amount of data and this should be maximally encrypted.

you can really test their security once they are up and running. right now, you can't prove that yet. this is just another exchange trying to get their market share in crypto economy.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

It is nice that Unified exchange has loyal fans. I have a question for you. Many friends ask me some information that could help to understand what Unified community is. White paper is too hard to understand to people that don’t have enough knowledge in English and I am not a very good explainer.
Well, there many interesting videos that could help them. I will give you a link for a short video that will help your friends to learn more about Unified Exchange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lsoFUg_CLE
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Well, there many interesting videos that could help them. I will give you a link for a short video that will help your friends to learn more about Unified Exchange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lsoFUg_CLE

Wow. It is really pretty simple and understandable for people that don’t know English very well. Thank you for your help. I hope soon they will translate the white paper in different languages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: