Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

The idea of Unified exchange is great. Besides, the project has nice ratings on different websites. I guess, this platform could become a serious competitor of existing exchanges. I think that developers have a serious background.
Unified’s team are really experienced and talented. They want to create a big ecosystem with free communication between members and make the society unified. Developers have an interesting point of view, so, I guess it will work.
I agree with you. I think that a platform that can offer a cross-exchange social system and dedicated security system will be noticed by thousands of users. Also, this platform will support hard forks and users will be able to eliminate coin without any problems.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

The idea of Unified exchange is great. Besides, the project has nice ratings on different websites. I guess, this platform could become a serious competitor of existing exchanges. I think that developers have a serious background.
Unified’s team are really experienced and talented. They want to create a big ecosystem with free communication between members and make the society unified. Developers have an interesting point of view, so, I guess it will work.
I agree with you. I think that a platform that can offer a cross-exchange social system and dedicated security system will be noticed by thousands of users. Also, this platform will support hard forks and users will be able to eliminate coin without any problems.
I think that it is a nice advantage for an exchange platform. Developers designed a flexible system that will be able to transform in accordance with market changes. As I know, developers will be able to use custom third-party modules.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

I think that it is a nice advantage for an exchange platform. Developers designed a flexible system that will be able to transform in accordance with market changes. As I know, developers will be able to use custom third-party modules.
It is promising. It could help to improve trading process and efficiency and quality of developing custom applications. I am sure about Unified Exchange 100% because it is an open and democratic system that creates a place where customers can provide a free information exchange also.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:10 PM

It is promising. It could help to improve trading process and efficiency and quality of developing custom applications. I am sure about Unified Exchange 100% because it is an open and democratic system that creates a place where customers can provide a free information exchange also.
I guess only time can show how right we were in our conclusions. This project has a great public support and I hope that it will help them to be successful.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

Hi, everyone! I have a question about this project. I have several ideas about this platform. I don’t want to become a team member. I am not very qualified for this work, but my ideas could be useful for developers. How can I connect with them?
JoshFo

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your return!
Sober vision, faultless design, pretty good plan!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

Hi, everyone! I have a question about this project. I have several ideas about this platform. I don’t want to become a team member. I am not very qualified for this work, but my ideas could be useful for developers. How can I connect with them?
Well, that’s nice that you want to help in improving of Unified exchange. Actually, you can wright here or try to text them in facebook or other social media. They have a great action in twitter. They will pick one winner per week and ask him some questions about the project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Well, that’s nice that you want to help in improving of Unified exchange. Actually, you can wright here or try to text them in facebook or other social media. They have a great action in twitter. They will pick one winner per week and ask him some questions about the project.
Wow. It is sweet. Cheesy I hope I will become a winner one day. Perhaps, I should find their social media accounts. Maybe, developers will notice my proposals. I want to be useful.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

Wow. It is sweet. Cheesy I hope I will become a winner one day. Perhaps, I should find their social media accounts. Maybe, developers will notice my proposals. I want to be useful.
I am sure that you will be. Developers are really interested to get feedback from users and community members. Besides, I know that they really change several features after a user request.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Active and developing community is very cool. The more people communicate with each other, the more they gain knowledge and experience in trading cryptocurrencies.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Active and developing community is very cool. The more people communicate with each other, the more they gain knowledge and experience in trading cryptocurrencies.
First of all, on this platform will win those who really know how to trade .Such traders will make a lot of money, as well as those people who are engaged in the development of software for trading on cryptocurrency exchanges
peetah

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

First of all, on this platform will win those who really know how to trade .Such traders will make a lot of money, as well as those people who are engaged in the development of software for trading on cryptocurrency exchanges
Do you really think that now someone is trading on trading signals? The cryptocurrency market is the wild west and sometimes it does not obey any laws, which algorithms can communicate it is completely unclear
amanai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Do you really think that now someone is trading on trading signals? The cryptocurrency market is the wild west and sometimes it does not obey any laws, which algorithms can communicate it is completely unclear
You are deeply mistaken, i know personally several people who successfully trade using trading bots inside the day.It is very convenient and profitable. Sometimes a person is physically unable to keep track of all price fluctuations .
peetah

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

You are deeply mistaken, i know personally several people who successfully trade using trading bots inside the day.It is very convenient and profitable. Sometimes a person is physically unable to keep track of all price fluctuations .
I am skeptical about such software and believe that you need to trade yourself without the help of any bots and other things. After all, only on your experience you can learn to make a profit from the market.
amanai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

I am skeptical about such software and believe that you need to trade yourself without the help of any bots and other things. After all, only on your experience you can learn to make a profit from the market.
When this platform starts its work, you can personally make sure that it will be very popular and people will actively use it as well as trading recommendations from experienced traders.
peetah

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

When this platform starts its work, you can personally make sure that it will be very popular and people will actively use it as well as trading recommendations from experienced traders.
Here are the recommendations quite another thing, here you can be more confident that the profit will be obtained , as an experienced trader who will sell information about his investment portfolio will be able to provide proof of the correctness of the chosen cryptocurrencies .
amanai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Here are the recommendations quite another thing, here you can be more confident that the profit will be obtained , as an experienced trader who will sell information about his investment portfolio will be able to provide proof of the correctness of the chosen cryptocurrencies .
The same can be said about the use of bots. People will also be able to fix their profitable performance and use them as evidence of the effectiveness of the software developed by them and people will also be happy to use them
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Unification and bringing all into one single whole will make cryptocurrency trading much easier and more convenient than now. A lot of commission from various exchangers very much hit on the deposit.
amanai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Unification and bringing all into one single whole will make cryptocurrency trading much easier and more convenient than now. A lot of commission from various exchangers very much hit on the deposit.
I still do not understand why people continue to trade on centralized exchanges , because they are significantly outdated and do not meet any technical requirements of our time. There is no convenient way to withdraw funds, everything is done exclusively through exchangers with a very large commission, everything else, these systems are centralized, which in principle can not be stable and safe
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

I still do not understand why people continue to trade on centralized exchanges , because they are significantly outdated and do not meet any technical requirements of our time. There is no convenient way to withdraw funds, everything is done exclusively through exchangers with a very large commission, everything else, these systems are centralized, which in principle can not be stable and safe
I think many people who came to the crypto-currency market in the last year do not quite understand the purpose of the crypto-currency and its onanimity. Many just came to earn fast Fiat money and do not think about the future consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: