Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

there is one more problem: this is the disconnection between crypto-currencies and social networks and the lack of convenience in getting acquainted with new exchanges, and developers require their own knowledge of users when making transactions.
for traders, the decision to create a single exchange is not inappropriate. they will be able to not only increase their rating by sharing their deals with subscribers, but also have an additional motivation for accumulating internal UXT tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

besides the above advantages there are others, which are a rarity in the crypto-currency space. is the development of new functions, the creation of user applications by developers to improve the ways of trading. in general, the platform deserves attention and I am sure that there will be a lot of interested participants.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
Ksusha

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Which applications will be available for development?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
kk777

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

I understand they want to combine social platform and traditional methods of trading on the platform, I'm right, right?
Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
Techsan

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Well, in general, you are right, this is a new experience and a new idea in the market, I have not seen anything like it before, that's why I was interested in this project.
I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
kk777

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

I would like to know more specifically what are the benefits this will have, and how this can be useful in the pactics.
Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Techsan

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

Well at least the system will rank and allocate the most experienced and significant trader on the platform, they will be given special bonuses and benefits.
Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
kk777

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

Benefits? It is interesting to know what kind of benefits you are talking about. Because if it is really so good, many experienced market players can turn their attention to this project.
Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
Techsan

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

Well, for example, experienced traders because of high ranks can increase their trading power. as well as social coverage. In real time, they will be able to exchange different trades with other traders.
It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
kk777

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

It sounds pretty interesting, but it's hard to understand, I'd like to see all this in the business to understand how it works. At this stage, the project is of interest and I want to know more about this.
In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
Techsan

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

In fact, the functionality of this is much more than what we have just touched upon. The team wants to unite almost the entire market and make full coverage.
I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
kk777

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I read something about this, but I could not understand it completely. They represent something like their own coin, am I right?
That's right, they developed their own token. It is through which the platform will provide social functions and opportunities. It's just complicated enough, but if you try to figure it out, it becomes unbelievably interesting!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

Their idea is rather engaging in my view. Really good vision, outstanding results!  Good luck all!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: