Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

I do not understand a little, do they offer the user a single product or a category of products integrated into one? Can you explain it to me?
Yes it consists of several projects. They offer users a unique coin USDEX as well as a crypto exchange with which you can familiarize with the link: https://unifiedex.com
It looks interesting, but I still do not understand what exactly they will be able to provide to the modern market, which is oversaturated with similar projects.
Well, if you got acquainted with the project documentation, then you obviously would not ask such questions. For example, USDEX has excellent advantages and offers new opportunities for the modern market.
Well, maybe so. But you can at least briefly explain this to me and tell me what the uniqueness of this is. Why should I study this technology deeper?
The key goal of this tool is to bring together many different decentralized networks to provide the user with a convenient data exchange solution. This is if you do not go into details and talk in general about the project.
bitokman

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

The key goal of this tool is to bring together many different decentralized networks to provide the user with a convenient data exchange solution. This is if you do not go into details and talk in general about the project.
And what kind of data and what decentralized networks are we talking about? It sounds rather curious, but at the same time it is quite abstract, I would like to know more details.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

And what kind of data and what decentralized networks are we talking about? It sounds rather curious, but at the same time it is quite abstract, I would like to know more details.
Data means smart contracts that are personalized for each individual network and do not have common compatibility. Apparently, the project team intends to unite all this under the management of one network, if I understand correctly.
bitokman

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

Data means smart contracts that are personalized for each individual network and do not have common compatibility. Apparently, the project team intends to unite all this under the management of one network, if I understand correctly.
It sounds quite difficult in terms of implementation, I can not imagine how this can really work in the real world without any problems.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

It sounds quite difficult in terms of implementation, I can not imagine how this can really work in the real world without any problems.
I can not give you an answer to this question, at the moment I'm studying this project myself and I myself do not understand many things. You can find the necessary documentation on the website and learn it, good luck!
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

I understand that there will be an ICO token of UST. The USX coin remains, it is not necessary to change it to tokens.

JoshFo

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

Greetings.
I'm interested on this plan. I will watch this to look what is going to happen.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the functionality of the project is aimed at creating good conditions for product development
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the functionality of the project is aimed at creating good conditions for product development

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
cryptokingmaker

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

With this news offers and advantages many people will attract USDEX exchange, but what are the benefits they are going to give at last they need 5o give some clarity on it? Because so that community will understand how potential ISDEX is going to be.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

With this news offers and advantages many people will attract USDEX exchange, but what are the benefits they are going to give at last they need 5o give some clarity on it? Because so that community will understand how potential ISDEX is going to be.
Developers will be able to create their own applications through third-party modules to improve the way they trade and others.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

Wow after seeing so many bad ICO's this might actually be good. Too bad I don't have much money left to invest.

This doesn't seem like a scam at all
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that
strayCat

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

Such project are getting prosperous. Wondrous business, in right mind business,  good design.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
a1471989

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
a1471989

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in the first quarter of 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project

Thanks for the information, I was ready for this, that I will have to wait, I'm ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: