Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

I like this project more and more day by day. More I use simple exchanges, more I understand that it is not enough to create a self-sufficient and healthy crypto community. Unified exchange could resolve this problem I hope.
I am sure that it will make it. This project is very interesting for investors and speculators. Unified exchange offers a platform with free general discussion. You can check what happens on the market and discuss about it in real time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

I like this project more and more day by day. More I use simple exchanges, more I understand that it is not enough to create a self-sufficient and healthy crypto community. Unified exchange could resolve this problem I hope.
I am sure that it will make it. This project is very interesting for investors and speculators. Unified exchange offers a platform with free general discussion. You can check what happens on the market and discuss about it in real time.
True. Unified exchange has a great future. Besides, I hope it will be popular all over the world. I guess it will be a great opportunity for people from different regions to stay tuned. Probably, it could become a mover of common adaptation.
guarino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

True. Unified exchange has a great future. Besides, I hope it will be popular all over the world. I guess it will be a great opportunity for people from different regions to stay tuned. Probably, it could become a mover of common adaptation.
It’s a nice thought. Yes, this exchange is a nice startup for international crypto economy development. I just don’t get what you mean about common adaptation. What did you want to say?
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:07:08 AM

It’s a nice thought. Yes, this exchange is a nice startup for international crypto economy development. I just don’t get what you mean about common adaptation. What did you want to say?
Actually, I just meant that it could help to popularize crypto currencies as well. Newbies will be able to ask advices from more experienced traders to make correct decisions. I have many friends that haven’t understood all details and forget about the idea to use with cryptocurrencies.
guarino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

Actually, I just meant that it could help to popularize crypto currencies as well. Newbies will be able to ask advices from more experienced traders to make correct decisions. I have many friends that haven’t understood all details and forget about the idea to use with cryptocurrencies.
I have never thought about it. It really is very exciting I think. Also, I understand that developers want to create a strong ecosystem. Am I right? I just heard about the unified community but I don’t know what it means.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

I have never thought about it. It really is very exciting I think. Also, I understand that developers want to create a strong ecosystem. Am I right? I just heard about the unified community but I don’t know what it means.
Well, you are right. They’ve also designed unified coin that is supposed to change the meaning of a coin. I guess someone posted here some information about it. Read some previous posts. Maybe you will find something. Also, you can visit their official website. https://www.unifiedsociety.org/
guarino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

Well, you are right. They’ve also designed unified coin that is supposed to change the meaning of a coin. I guess someone posted here some information about it. Read some previous posts. Maybe you will find something. Also, you can visit their official website. https://www.unifiedsociety.org/
Thanks. Unified’s team want to make a true unified society. I hope they will make it because this idea is awesome. I would be happy to take part in this society too.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

Hey, platform looks really interesting but I still have many questions after white paper reading. I want to know more about the security. How it will be provided? It’s very important for me and for others I guess too.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

Hey, platform looks really interesting but I still have many questions after white paper reading. I want to know more about the security. How it will be provided? It’s very important for me and for others I guess too.
There is nothing to worry about. Developers made I great work so I am sure that they’ve created a strong security system for unified exchange. What do you want to know exactly?
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

There is nothing to worry about. Developers made I great work so I am sure that they’ve created a strong security system for unified exchange. What do you want to know exactly?
I hope that you are right. First of all, I want to know about the transaction process. It is really the main procedure in the system so I want to be sure that there will be no problems. Sometimes there are great risks to be cheated.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

I hope that you are right. First of all, I want to know about the transaction process. It is really the main procedure in the system so I want to be sure that there will be no problems. Sometimes there are great risks to be cheated.
There is no doubt that you and your assets will be protected. Developers provided pathways for transfer of digital assets and data. It is based on blockchain and it’s encrypted. I don’t think that there could be some problems with it.
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

There is no doubt that you and your assets will be protected. Developers provided pathways for transfer of digital assets and data. It is based on blockchain and it’s encrypted. I don’t think that there could be some problems with it.
It looks promising. It means that developers need to reserve great sources to make this system really protected. I understand project’s team is qualified in this question but I still hope they will give more information for community members.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

It looks promising. It means that developers need to reserve great sources to make this system really protected. I understand project’s team is qualified in this question but I still hope they will give more information for community members.
Look, there is always an opportunity to connect with developers. You can ask them if something is still unclear with you. At least, you can reread the white paper. Maybe you will find something that you haven’t found before.
peetah

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:12 AM

Look, there is always an opportunity to connect with developers. You can ask them if something is still unclear with you. At least, you can reread the white paper. Maybe you will find something that you haven’t found before.
Perhaps I should try it. I will google some additional information about unified society. This project is really something special and I am convinced that I will find something exciting.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? If yes, in which sphere?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: