Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Unified Exchange - A Powerful Cross-Exchange Social Platform  (Read 1929 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

How many coins will be available on the platform? I would really like to have a huge choice on the platform. This will contribute to a larger volume of trading and variability of actions.
So far it is difficult to say. The developers have announced 7 of the top cryptocurrencies which are the largest application and greater capitalization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

How many coins will be available on the platform? I would really like to have a huge choice on the platform. This will contribute to a larger volume of trading and variability of actions.
So far it is difficult to say. The developers have announced 7 of the top cryptocurrencies which are the largest application and greater capitalization.
It is a pity, i hope that in the future the platform will develop and add new currency pairs. Today, there are a lot of promising tokens that are very interesting to trade .
bitokman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

It is a pity, i hope that in the future the platform will develop and add new currency pairs. Today, there are a lot of promising tokens that are very interesting to trade .
I agree with you, some tokens are very interesting in the market relative to other cryptocurrencies and even with a falling market can show growth. But this is more an exception than a rule.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

I agree with you, some tokens are very interesting in the market relative to other cryptocurrencies and even with a falling market can show growth. But this is more an exception than a rule.
Will you buy these tokens if you are for what main reason will you do it? What will encourage you to invest in this project?
bitokman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Will you buy these tokens if you are for what main reason will you do it? What will encourage you to invest in this project?
Of course, its diversity and individuality compared to other cryptocurrency trading platforms. The variability of the platform, the ability to purchase subscriptions of experienced traders and the creation of third-party modules makes this platform very promising and interesting.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

guys, this project is just a huge investment attraction for all participants. creation of a single exchange of exchanges is a topical issue.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

guys, this project is just a huge investment attraction for all participants. creation of a single exchange of exchanges is a topical issue.
I completely agree with you. There is also an innovative remuneration system that will facilitate the creation of channels of interaction between traders and users. just this is what will ensure that aspect that is missing in the current market.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

friends, I would like to note the main feature of this platform, namely - a special add-on that will provide exclusive functions for users. these are social functions, monitoring of exchange and trade information that users can share with each other.
kk777

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

friends, I would like to note the main feature of this platform, namely - a special add-on that will provide exclusive functions for users. these are social functions, monitoring of exchange and trade information that users can share with each other.
moreover, a great advantage is confidentiality: all coding will be done using open source code, and will also be accessible to all. in this is the merit of blockchain technology.
a1471989

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

if I understand correctly, there is a problem of lack of own knowledge among users who need to rely on when interacting with the exchange.
Klacik

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

if I understand correctly, there is a problem of lack of own knowledge among users who need to rely on when interacting with the exchange.
you are absolutely right. This is due to the inconvenience of new exchanges of information sharing of users Embarrassed Embarrassed
kk777

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

guys, that's why the developers and proposed a single exchange that integrates the social platform directly into the trading experience, and rare and useful advantages will allocate it among other exchanges. and not only the stock exchange will be allocated, but also traders with their professionalism.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

guys, I would like to note that for traders, ideal conditions have been created here. they not only can stand out, but also accumulate internal tokens. this is the motivation for improving their skills.
a1471989

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

guys, I would like to note that for traders, ideal conditions have been created here. they not only can stand out, but also accumulate internal tokens. this is the motivation for improving their skills.
also on this exchange there are quite rare, unlike other stock exchanges, advantages. for example, creating custom applications using third-party modules, a 24-hour support service, and implementing new features. this is all very important for users.
Klacik

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

friends, in general, the platform, as I believe, is out of competition. since no such project can offer such advantages. I am sure that participation will be very useful. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

Hey, everyone! Does anybody know something interesting about this project? I mean some news, actually. I was busy for past couple of weeks, so I would be happy to discover something new about Unified exchange.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

Hey, everyone! Does anybody know something interesting about this project? I mean some news, actually. I was busy for past couple of weeks, so I would be happy to discover something new about Unified exchange.
I don’t think you’ve missed something important. The project is awesome and its community grows strong so I guess it’s a nice result. It’s rating grows also.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

I don’t think you’ve missed something important. The project is awesome and its community grows strong so I guess it’s a nice result. It’s rating grows also.
Wow. It makes me inspired but I still sure that there is something new about it. Are you sure that nothing happened for the last past two weeks? I am really interested in this project.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

Wow. It makes me inspired but I still sure that there is something new about it. Are you sure that nothing happened for the last past two weeks? I am really interested in this project.
Well, maybe you are right. There an exciting action on unified exchange official page in twitter. They’ve announced that they will weekly chose one winner to talk to him/her. They want to know about community requests.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Well, maybe you are right. There an exciting action on unified exchange official page in twitter. They’ve announced that they will weekly chose one winner to talk to him/her. They want to know about community requests.
I guess it is so great. It shows how unified’s team cares about their community. I am convinced that they will surely be accorded the utmost respect and appreciation by all community members. This is a promising project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: