Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

I do not want to be pessimistic, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Not in our lifetimes, most likely. There is a lot of resistance against cryptocurrency adoption as people have to much money and history in fiat.

We should actually be happy that we most likely won't ever experience a serious level of mass adoption. As much as I like Bitcoin and LN, the more we use it, the less long term viability (I'm talking 10+ years away from now) there is when it comes to its decentralization nature. We have to accept that even though LN offers off chain scalability, opening and closing channels requires on chain fees and data to be saved in the blockchain. One way or another, Bitcoin is far better off remaining digital gold. Being realistic and acknowledging the weak points of decentralized currencies is very important. It's no super currency and it won't ever be that.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I side with you very much. The world future economy will indeed make a turnaround with this crypto intervention we are propelling. The blockchain solutions are so great, awesome and interesting. Everyone will join us...it's just a matter of time
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

They say banking is important but banks are not and i don't know what new system would they apply for this if banks would eventually gone. Banks are the ones helping the economy to boost every businesses through the help of every investors that are planning to make business on the city.
I can't think of it yet as if crypto is the main focus of the economy today, despite of all these negative news all over the world.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

One way or another, Bitcoin is far better off remaining digital gold. Being realistic and acknowledging the weak points of decentralized currencies is very important. It's no super currency and it won't ever be that.
I agree. It's quite difficult to admit because we want Bitcoin to become a day 2 day currency tool, but the benefits of mainly using it as store of value will eventually gain more importance.

The legacy payment system is improving as well, and when they have tokenized fiat, people might even enjoy instant transactions at some point. It's almost inevitable if governments want to compete with crypto.

The mass will just follow the government as if they are sheeps. They have always done that and will continue to do so. They are programmed (brainwashed) to follow, we can't blame them.

Decades of brainwashing is practically impossible to break through.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

I also believed in your idea that the world will be so connected to cryptocurrency and that is the best thing about investing in cryptocurrency right now because we all know that in the future, it will be adopted by a lot of people and the technologies of cryptocurrency will be used to do more things in a very efficient way.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

Cryptocurrency will always have a bright future because there are a lot of people who are interested in bitcoins and as it was popular then there will be always new investors which will make the price to grow even more.

Levin23

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

I agree with your opinion, I also do not like the debt.
banks earn money from debt users, hopefully with the revolution Cryptocurrency people can more easily find money, so they can prosper and free from bank debt.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

Whenever you hear a price prediction for an asset class such as bitcoin, gold or real estate, always look for whether the person making that call has skin - or money - in the game, to weight how believable and reliable their information is.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

Indeed the future will be great and I also believe that crypto currency will have something to do with it, but I disagree with some of your view. Banks will never disappear, if you think that they are only existing because this is how we safely keep our money then you are mistaken. Banks is essential in a nations economy. It is too many to explain but you can google what is a banks purpose on the exonomy.

Also Fiat system will never disappear, it may change to digital but countries will never allow a currency that they cannot control. They might be flexible on accepting crypto currency as a secondary currency though.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

I doubt if Fiat will no longer exist. Maybe cryptocurrency will be vastly used by people but banks will not disappear as what you have stated because banks hold the gold deposits of a country. Maybe Fiat and cryptocurrency will be synchronized their usage for the public's convenience and none of the two will be extinguished.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:40:40 AM

I also believed in your idea that the world will be so connected to cryptocurrency and that is the best thing about investing in cryptocurrency right now because we all know that in the future, it will be adopted by a lot of people and the technologies of cryptocurrency will be used to do more things in a very efficient way.

Yes, already many companies showing a lot of interest towards the technology and this makes the government convince the technology. Soon technology will be adopted by many large companies which they can easily do the transaction in an efficient way for transparency.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

Yes, already many companies showing a lot of interest towards the technology and this makes the government convince the technology. Soon technology will be adopted by many large companies which they can easily do the transaction in an efficient way for transparency.

I believe that I'll be one of the millionares soon if this will happen in the future. Many are actually waiting for this that all companies including the governments will accept crypto.
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

yes you are right what you believe in cryptocurrency is sure to come including government regulation and intervene from the bank there will be time to compete and become heated up.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

i have feelings also this can happens , but really need time to make this happens 30-50 year or more this can happen fully , because hard right now to make everyone leave bank and go to the crypto and trust crypto .
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

This is believed by many people who are completely immersed in the crypto-currency world. I also think that cryptocurrency will make our world more developing.
Tranglietduong

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

What happens in 2017 that I can believe Bitcoin will soon return to $ 10,000 and beyond
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

i have feelings also this can happens , but really need time to make this happens 30-50 year or more this can happen fully , because hard right now to make everyone leave bank and go to the crypto and trust crypto .
It is not like that the people will just leave the fiat and trust the cryptocurrency and go with it because it will take at least 5 years for them to realize and to differ cryptocurrency to fiat and see the advantages of cryptocurrency and disadvantages of fiat and that is why we should keep promoting and spreading words about crypto so we can attract more attention.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

This is the reason why we need to accumulate now before it goes mainstream. Bitcoin will be in high demand all over the world so you can imagine how quickly the price will rise when hundred of millions of people start to use it
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

This kind of idea has its negative and positive outcome. Maybe there is a chance for this crypto to rule the society but it has a least chance. Maybe on the future it will happen but before it will be legally accepted by the world, for sure blockchain platform will undergo for so many test and approval.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

I believe the future of the crypto currency will be more popular in the future, crypto will be accepted by people all over the world. In the future crypto will be used as global currency for transaction needs.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: