Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What i believe will come  (Read 3295 times)
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

I still believe that the price  in the market will be kick high during  this holiday  seasons so that it would be better for everyone.Hoping that someday crypto will be legal in whole world so that we just easily make a transactions using the crypto without any hassles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

I think if you can be confident then what you believe in the future about the use of digital currencies in the future will happen because everything starts with confidence.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

Trust the Bitcoin. It will be more benefit and you enhance your insight. Bitcoin will be give more data of other nation development. It great open door for future sparing. Simply trust the Bitcoin and trust it whenever to expand the cost. So hold the long time and sit tight at the cost increment. Commercial center is give more data for the bitcoin. So before contribute check the value at that point contribute.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

In Crypto we must always think positively about the future of Crypto itself so that we can remain optimistic that Crypto will continue to grow and truly become a good future and be accepted everywhere
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

the gap between humans will disappear, especially the rich and poor. have the same opportunity to drive the economy and daily life. crypto will fill many business and trade activities
jhony525525

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

I think that bitcoin is the best source of income now and for business it is best opportunity and through this we can make profit. Now bitcoin is using for  multiple reasons and large transactions also takes place regularly while we keep holding this to get more money and high value in the market.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

In Crypto we must always think positively about the future of Crypto itself so that we can remain optimistic that Crypto will continue to grow and truly become a good future and be accepted everywhere

Yes it is highly expected that crypto will totally become a  legal currency that the whole world would provide laws to regulate it and use as direct fiat or money. Because crypto are started regulated by some countries as this is the sign of its good development in the future.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

With good quality and usage, yes we can think positively that time will come and that particular project will be revolutionized and being used by many, from that point we will always have a big patience to wait and continue supporting project there's real crypto that can cater some venue to help out payment transactions and lessen delays.
NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

What I believe is that the value of Bitcoin will increase in the last months of 2018. And in the coming years, governments can legalize Bitcoins and Cryptocurrency in their country so everyone can know cryptos.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I really agree with your opinion, with crypto we can develop or save our money with ourselves without any interference from others. crypto is indeed very easy for everyone and can also help everyone. and I only hope that all countries can accept it so that there will be no more people who will be in trouble
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

With good quality and usage, yes we can think positively that time will come and that particular project will be revolutionized and being used by many, from that point we will always have a big patience to wait and continue supporting project there's real crypto that can cater some venue to help out payment transactions and lessen delays.
The essence of everything we hope is to be patient, because I also believe there will be a time when what we hope will come true. well, I believe the price of bitcoin will be even higher, whether it's the end of the year, or the year to come.
SofiaClarke743

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

You should trust the benefits that future cryptocurrency will emerge. Maybe the thing you are commenting on is objective reality.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

What l believe will come because l believe in positivity will give me the best outcome in my life.So l expect to be a millionaire in the coming months because l believe that the market will survive soon.my salaries have the hope to multiply into million.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

banks have many activities and that they do not bring other non-positive ones. By moving as a receptionist and making many transactions easier, otherwise it really does not exist and it stabilizes an economy. The most obvious one is how they will spend savings to manage the loans.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

I am with you on your views as regards how the future of money will look like. Cryptocurrency will change money as we know it. Banks will vanish with their selfishness and we will be in charge of our money, creating our own reasonable limits for ourselves. The earlier you believe this the better so that you can key yourself into it.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

There is a great assurance that the dip we see today will will never be there forever.That is the formality of the market . I always believe that crypto market revives within the shortest possible time.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Banks won't just let them be replaced by crypto currencys. You can be pretty sure of that. Too many people earn well through banks and they will certainly make sure it stays that way. In addition, many people want to continue to have banks, as they represent a safe haven for their money, so to speak. Many people are just waiting for the day they can deposit there cryptocurrency into a bank account, even though I can't understand it, it seems to be so. And so banks have access to coins and can expand their business as before. So I don't think crypto can free us from banks.  Sad
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

This is great. This are what we are continuously praying for everyday. If we all are in control of our own money through the digital wallets, it will be difficult for any other parry to come and exploit us. It will be very lovely.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

with the current situation of cryptocurrency has not yet fully supported by the government around the world. This is still far to think about the future of us using a cashless society without the financial support form those banks. Even the county has debt form the world bank as they can't finance their projects in their country. Maybe this could be possible to the advance country that accept and legalize crypto but not the whole world. I respect your idea and I'm hoping that we can get the best from cryptocurrency for the whole world.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

without our trust , no one invest and support on cryptocurrency market.they prefer to put their money into other investment portofolio such as property that give huge profit with less risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: