Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to live longer  (Read 3009 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.

I don't think it will be applicable to all. Eating every other day may vary depending on the person's BMI. Some may need to take a lot of foods to reach their BMI and some may not. I think it will be more appropriate to say that we need to eat a balance diet and proceed with healthy lifestyle if we want to have a longer lifespan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGNation

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

if you want to live longer do what ever makes you happy! Life is to short to focus on how to live longer, why don't you just try to live everyday without thinking what might happen the next day. Eat whatever you want, do whatever you want, say what you wanted to say, no one can tell how long a person can live, let's say you avoid eating to lessen the risk of having a disease what if a car hits you and it cause your death. It is better to live a shorter life without regrets than to live a longer life trying to think what you should have done or experience, You only live once so live to the fullest. 

maruf_h20

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

To live healthy and long life, we must obey some of the rules. Especially be aware of food intake. Food should be taken according to the advice of scientist and physician. Regular sports and exercise will continue. Everyday physical work should be done. Besides, clean water and nutritious food must be taken. Residences must be in a good place where there is pure air and suitable environment. That would require lively entertainment, especially the heart to laugh to keep healthy.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

yes I agree with you if you want to live longer then enough of your body with no shortage of food but there is more you have to make sure your food is healthy nutritious and balance it with exercise so that the body stay healthy is important not in inner pressure because I think people who being under a bad inner pressure leads to lazy eating and exercise so can not think normally
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

Well, this topic I think is one of the most interesting among the thread I've posted on. We eat everyday and that's pretty normal since we were still babies, we drink milk everyday, until we have reached our present year, we still eat everyday. And all of a sudden there is this article thatbsays we should eat every other day since eating is equal to aging. But I absolutely don't think so. Eating gives us nutrients essential for energy, growth, repair, and body functioning. It is like our fuel to our body which is like a machine. A machine will be broken easier and faster if not used and given a fuel to run. A machine will not work out its purpose and will shorten its life if not given a fuel to run. And just like machines, our body needs fuel, our body needs food everyday.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

A healthy diet and a reasonable exercise are people's health!
In daily life, you can eat more vegetables, fruits, fish, nuts, lean meat and other foods. A reasonable diet is an important factor in our health and longevity!
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

I some how agree with you but in the other way round I disagree, though two much of everything is bad some times it also applies to food but looking at it critically you may discover that we essentially need food every time in our life, food serve a lot of purposes like providing the body with nutrient, repairing the worn out tissues in the body and most importantly building up the damaged cells in the body. Looking at the importance of food one will be convinced that we need food every moment in our life. to be frank food nourishes the body.

I don't need food every moment in my life, you must be either obese or munching all day on veggies lol.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

I can't imagine spending a day without food. I get quickly frustrated when I am hungry, so doing this would only make my life worse.
But I agree with the fact that people don't need to eat a lot. And I think that eating a small amount of food several times a day will be fine.
What our body needs is exercise to be healthy.
Suprunos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

It can be a real mistake for your health not to eat at all for some time. I try not to give one advise to everybody, not knowing person
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

This is serious. Why would one not each and expect to be health. Shouldn't your advice had been to settle what to eat at a particular time and not advice we totally avoid food for some days. For those of us who work long hours. Pick us up somewhere where we fainted for lack of energy.
Scuffs

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

"Moderation is the key to success," says my grandfather, who is 85 and still shows up to work to run his company everyday. Don't go to extremes in anything. Unfortunately, being healthy is even more of an effort for younger generations due to pollution and nutrient-depleted, over-farmed soils. Transfats and hidden sugar is also in pretty much everything. Best you can do is stay away from processed foods, eat when you're hungry but not too much, and don't sit down all day.
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

What you are describing is the caveman diet. Back in the day, thousands of years ago, before farming, when we had to hunt, it was hard to come by food all the time. And our bodies were built for that kind of living. So I agree with you OP.
fortresscrown

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Have you noticed that lifespan has decreased? Making a few changes in our lifestyle can help us live long.

Increase intake of fruits and vegetables can help us live long. Fruits and vegetables contains vitamins and fiber which helps speed up digestion and build our antibodies.

Daily exercise have positive effect on our heart, mind and metabolism. A study shows that high intensity exercise can add up to four years to our life.

Reduce the way we consume food, don't overeat and lastly sex will improve our sleep, boast our immune system and protect our heart.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.
Not eating everyday can affect our body system and reduce  their strength of resistance.
My advice eat healthy food and make exercise your daily routine
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:00:16 PM

If you want to leave longer, you should leave a healthy lifestyle by not engaging in illegal activities that might make to be killed or to be a prisoner. You shouldn't be talking alot of hard drink to the point of intoxication.You should be checking your blood pressure to know when it is high or low.you should avoid food that contain alot of starch. You should be doing exercise at a right time. You should utilize your resources and time when you are younger so in your older age, you won't suffer.
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

It’s good to eat to get energy to undertake your daily activities but the kind of food you eat has a lot of influence on your health. Too much fatty foods and excessive salt intake coupled with smoking, excessive alcohol intake among others have negative effect on the body and may reduce our life span. On the other hand, eating foods rich in vegetables, taking fruits, good hygiene and regular exercise have positive effect on our body and may prolong our life span.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I don't drink alcohol, don't even try smoking or an abusive eating person.

Yet currently i was diagnosed with a chronic gastritis. Which is really hard for me. I have to give up work and other lifestyle. The reason why i got this is because on the single day that i haven't eaten my breakfast. How much more if we eat every other day? Thats crazy logical thinking. Humans should have to eat on a daily basis unlike other animals which are built to last long without eating

Basically if you want to live long you have to be happy because stressing your self to gain for your family to be accepted by society can really damage your cells.

You have to prioritize your health than any material things such as money or whatsoever that you want

People usually spend their health to gain money then ends up using those money to spend for their health.  So if you are  not feeling ill now yet you are still having a bad lifestyle(eg. Eating oily fatty foods daily, seating on the bench or computer for the whole day. Skipping meals, eating too much, drinking ,smoking or whatsoever) then you better start changing it before its too late. Because trust me if you got sick you cannot bring things back to normal
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

If we want to live longer, it is very important that we are living a healthy lifestyle. We should eat healthy and nutritious food, have enough sleep and exercise.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

How do you understand living longer? Is there any years you want to reach before you conclude that? On earth, you can leave a longer life if you consider your lifestyle, dietary modification and being serious with your religion. Lifestyle may be that you halt everything that tries to pose threat to your health. Example is smoking, drinking of too much alcohol and the rest. Dietary modification in the sense that you limit the amount of fat you take in. Worship your creator with faith and He will protect you in case of spiritual attacks.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

While food consumption might FasTrack the aging process it is also important that one should strike a balance between reducing our consumption rate and knowing that our body needs nutrition from its growth and replacement of dying cells
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: