Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to live longer  (Read 3009 times)
alexandrea

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

I think praying everyday is the best thing to do if you want to live longer. And always be good to everyone.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

Since I can't last a day without eating. I do intermittent fasting. I try not to eat for more than 16 hours. It feels amazing!

Wow you don't come out of bed to snack? 'Mazing!
Cerzo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

To live longer, you must have a good food, exercise, career, social life, and self time.
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

to live longer you should go in for sport. You should run to avoid heart attack. Swim to improve your breathing. And other sports which improve you health. I think it goes not to professional sport, but to sport as a hobby
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

If just for myself, my answer would be no-I can die anytime. But I want to live longer for my family especially my kids. They're still young and they still need my guidance.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

If you want to live longer, you must listen to your body. Don't take your body for granted. And you should have a reason too why would you like to live longer.
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

To put it simply eating = aging.

Now that you've mentioned this, it's definitely an interesting perspective you've shared instead. Shocked
keyboardstyli

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

Every animal on earth will have their lifespan increased significantly by calorie restriction.

So, for how many long periods of time do you think and recommend that we should go about living, without food? Roll Eyes
not4mike

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

If you want to live longer, you must listen to your body. Don't take your body for granted. And you should have a reason too why would you like to live longer.

Listening to one's own body is pretty basic which a lot of people are often guilty with not doing. But what really got me interesting to quote you on this one, is the fact that one's reason for living longer does makes a lot of sense too, come to think of it? Shocked
BTTmod

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Listening to one's own body is pretty basic which a lot of people are often guilty with not doing. But what really got me interesting to quote you on this one, is the fact that one's reason for living longer does makes a lot of sense too, come to think of it? Shocked

I agree that life without reason for being, even if you're healthy, is nothing really to live for instead.  Sad
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

I agree that life without reason for being, even if you're healthy, is nothing really to live for instead.  Sad

Me too! Shocked  And this got me thinking too, that maybe, this is why we have those so-called bucket list instead, in order to compensate during the latter parts of our lives. Shocked
not4mike

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

Me too! Shocked  And this got me thinking too, that maybe, this is why we have those so-called bucket list instead, in order to compensate during the latter parts of our lives. Shocked

After some time, your body learns to adjust more accordingly, in times like this.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

what did i read... so not eating = no aging?? nonsense totally
Nayem01536

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Live healthily, live longer. Making just a few changes in your lifestyle can help you live longer.
Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

You can eat anytime you want, but eat healthily. Sometimes you may let yourself eat something junk, but it's important to follow your nutrition. It's weird not to eat the whole day - it may lead you to nutritional problems.
MollyWalk01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

Just do some sports and eat healthy food, probably it'll help))
calindr

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

I also want to live more, any plant to make tea with to live more?
redlips06

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

If you really want to live a longer life eat every other day.  There is no reason to eat food everyday.  Our bodies are not designed to eat massive amounts everyday, thats why we have a huge problem with diabetes.  We store fat for a reason.  We are meant to go long periods of time without food.

I don't think that eating every 2 days will help live longer. Is your affirmation based on a study? Do you have any links to prove the research?
I think that doing what you've said will only lead to fast weight loss in the beginning and if kept like this, the stomach will get smaller and smaller and will require less and less food which means low nutrients and proteins which leads to an imminent death.
So, your solution for immortality is based on nothing.
adam56767

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

Just try to move and sleep enough. And don't eat too much junk food Smiley
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Eat healthy food, enjoy life and exercise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: