Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do  (Read 2074 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Soon the markets will grow hard mate. But crypto is still strong and have potential to grow again, you have to be patient for it. I hope my answer can help you
Everyone also said that market will grow hard soon, but I don't think it'll happen soon, market still drop again, I think current market not really stable, do you think is big whales control the price right now? Nothing we can do right now, except wait and hold your assets

saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

That we have to hold the coin. Do not rush to sell it. Because it's about to start growing up. You need to be patient and wait for your moment. In the meantime, just watch the situation
yahamidu

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback

Most of the time in the face of falling prices, we must hold, rather than choose to sell, which is not rational. We will wait until the price is going up the we can sell it.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

I think this time you should HODL some exchange coin like BNB, HT,...or invest on some ICO project pool.
wait for the market green again  Wink

Market is very unstable. It is just a full constant disappointment for me. I prefer to work in area that can be foreseen. But here it is impossible to imagine because of last time fluctuations.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

We need to change our investment strategy, reduce the number of short-term transactions, and better find coins with rising potential. This is a choice.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:34:23 AM

Just hold and buy more, the best thing to do in a bearish market. Buy more because this is the great chance to buy cheap coins/tokens. Dont sell in losses because bullish time will surely come.

mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

I believe that it is necessary to remain patient and wait for the moment when the cryptocurrency will grow, the only question is how much time will have to wait . But I think the growth is bound to be.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Facing the continuous downturn market I think should continue to hold, if you can predict the future market will continue to fall, encryption should convert into USDT, at the time of end point to continue buying, but you must have the courage.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

Wow it's a great news for us to have a great position for buy more. The market is in red conditions that is the best position for you to buy more and if you can't buy crypto then you just can relax and drink your coffee hodl your assets. Waiting for the market back to green again, i know it's hard to wait but patience is the key for you to gain legit profit for your investment..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ydentity

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
It’s better to hold the cryptocurrency. Rather than trying to sell, it is better to wait as the cryptocurrency will rise again.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

Just keep calm and do not make nervous moves for selling or buying. My advice: do not use funds for holding or trading with crypto, losting of which you can't been through.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

if you still have the capital we can take advantage of the situation of decline in the market price of crypto to buy it. but if you do not have the capital as much as possible we should keep trading it until the price back up. as a trader we must always be optimistic that the price will return as expected. do not be in a hurry to take that decision just to hurt yourself.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

Just stay calm and don't make panic moves in selling or buying. For me, you should not use money for holding or trading with crypto. It is better to hold and wait for the right timing in order to gain a good profit.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

one of the good strategies would be to shut everything down and take a holdiay somewhere about a month and not look back because unfourtunately the big players are in game and we have not too much choices but to hold.
lkcryptostar

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

First you have to relax and keep compose. If you have crypto investment in the market, better hold it than sell it because you lose the potential to gain if you sell it right away. If your planning to invest in a certain coin, now is the right time while their value is still low. You will maximize your gain if you invest early.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

The most minimal thing we can do is not to panic and not to sell our coins. For the market, crypto currency is a normal situation, and the market will soon recover.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

Whole crypto market declining for the last couple of months. it can surely press panic button for good amount of investors. but its also a very good opportunity to invest. unfortunately no one know what's the actual bottom.

Personally, i am investing right now some percentage of my fiat in crypto and backing up fiat also in reserve if we are going down in coming months. it can be risky move but its part of investing in any asset be it stocks or crypto. Always remember Bigger risk = Bigger rewards.   

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Avoid selling due to panic. Specifically, continue holding your tokens and keep in mind that dumps are not permanent and also, is a normal thing to occur in cryptos that are naturally volatile. To be practical, it is just the market value which is falling not the amount of holding so profit won't permanently be gone if you'd choose to patiently wait for recovery to happen.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

There is always the possibility to Tether up when the market is going down but I would never recommend keeping your funds too long in the value of Tether (too many shady stuff around it).

Also, try to estimate if selling would be the rational thing to do anymore. If you are already down 75-80%+ you could as well hold on to your bags and hope for the best.
Nothing wrong in selling but just think before you do it.

lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

If all the crypto-currencies fall, then with a high probability it is only necessary to wait a few months to restore their value. A similar situation already existed when China banned ICO. If you know in advance what is happening in such situations, you can not just not lose money, but even earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: