Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the price of crypto is down now, what to do  (Read 2074 times)
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

if the current market situation is what needs to be done to keep a profit that is by holding the coins that have owned in the long term, because if sell now will actually get a decent loss because now the price of coins in the market quite cheap, because the market will probably recover on the end of this year, but this is just a prediction of a news story on a website, and predictions will not necessarily happen
nicole74859

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

I think, if you have money to invest then go for it and buy some more cryptos but if you already have your portfolio ready then it's better to hold them. You won't lose money, because the prices drop and rise at any time, you just have to be patient and sell whenever it rises.
adammessi340

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

There is nothing that we do but hold and buy another one because you can get a steal deal because i believe that the price will rise and tha market will shine again. And dont do panic sell because you will loss your money, lets wait and see till the end of year what can happen to the market.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

As far as we know there is no reason to be in panic, this market is only getting up from a deep sleep, you will see, right now in July, the prices are already higher, then they were before, in April.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

If you are a holder just hold if not and if you want to lose your money then sell your bitcoin. let just wait for the market rise up again i know it will bullrun just you wait bro
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

As far as we know there is no reason to be in panic, this market is only getting up from a deep sleep, you will see, right now in July, the prices are already higher, then they were before, in April.

You are right, we should not panic and remain calm and focus. The best that we can do is wait and prevent ourselves of do something stupid. I am making some plans and setting some marks in the future that I would like to see beyond, but that it is all.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

It would be better if you hold your potential coin that you know for sure it will rise above the mountain of crash. What I mean if you have potential coins better not to sell but hold until such time of bullish.
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

In my opinion is better to hold some potential coins that has potential to rise and grow like a healthy tree and do not panic about the dump of some coins/tokens its normal in trading industry for sure less than a few months it will come back with unexpected  event and dont worry about your losses its part of being a trader.  Wink
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

The market is experiencing difficult times, if you are not very smart with trading, it is best you hold your tokens until the prices are better, I am sure they will recover soon
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Now the cost of coins has decreased significantly, many began to give way to panic. But in any case, you do not need to panic and hurry with making decisions, it is better to hold coins for future if possible.
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

This time is the best time to buy because of the price is already cheap. And we also have to wait until it recover.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

The main thing that you can do now is not to panic. I think that this is very important because in a panic a person can make the wrong decision. We should not do things that we will regret later.
Girtogoh3

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Now you just need to buy, and keep, monitor the market and wait for the price increase.
QuickS22

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

I'm waiting for the prices to fall enough to start buying the Crypto currency, I think the prices will soon go up and before that you need to buy as much as possible
nivea23

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

just hold my friends, because I'm sure soon crypto price will increase again and start giving us more profit.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

well, it is very depressing, and now the market is experiencing a drastic decline again, most likely this is caused by a bancor exchange that hacked and lost $ 13 million, this is what makes people become panic

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
I think it's good time to invest in crypto when it's very cheap  Smiley
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

the price of crypto is now down, what should we do to keep it profitable? give your feedback
I think it's good time to invest in crypto when it's very cheap  Smiley
I think that for today the market is practically dead before another jump. So it is today's time is the best chance for a more promising investment.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

Its quite easy, all market is down, so basically if you have more fiat for crypto, then buy, otherwise HODL, but definitely do not sell now.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

There is not a generic decision which is appropriate for everybody because every trader or investor have its own aims and the market situation. Generally speaking I am observing the market and I have noticed that the bearish trend is getting weaker so it is a very good for investors because we will be able to buy coins on the lowest prices soon before a new uptrend get started.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: