Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are other ways to earn?  (Read 73002 times)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:34:52 AM

You could rank up here and do signature bounties or if you are good content writer you can do such bounties as well — content writing usually pays well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:45:51 AM

For me Bounty is the best way to earn money for free in bitcointalk but if you have special skills you can sell it in service section Smiley
doif

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:59:26 AM

investing is the best way to make a profit. But there are a number of things that must be considered in investing, how the uniqueness of the project and how much interested investors are, this keeps the scammers from acting. but if we do not have the capital to invest, it is better if we join in a bounty campaign project, and if we have got paid from the campaign, it would be good if the funds obtained are used as capital to invest.

Please correct if I am wrong. I only share my experience as a newbie
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:36:46 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
Yes airdrop and bounty for such newbies the best. Even if the payments are not so big, the experience gained is irreplaceable.

Shatterlean22

Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:55:48 AM

Truthfully other available ways are extremely slow e g faucets takes weeks to earn just free sats ,and airdrops too are too low 1$ to 25$ and the last one is bounty which takes a lot of time ,weeks and in the end you might not even get paid for your hardwork,its better to invest with cash

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:59:46 AM

I'm actually new to this industry and i want to earn some money without putting some in the line(A.K.A investing) and i doubt myself that i could actually know how to manage my coins is there any way to earn money that would kick start me in this industry?
If you want to earn without investing, then be ready to work out your life and time chasing and hunting bounty campaigns. The experience is usually frustrating if you don't have perseverance.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:00:30 AM

other ways to get cryptocurrency besides participating in micro earnings such as faucet / ptc / ppv and others are to offer expertise with paid cryptocurrency such as making signatures, website design, making smartcontracts but you have to learn first

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:02:59 AM

There are still many ICO projects that can be relied upon to invest. And daily trading is still profitable. And everything you can do depends on your strategy. Never give up because Crypto still has great potential to make money.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
vasilev456

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:12:38 AM

Without investing, you can earn, and as a rule there are two options, it is to sit on taps or try a bounty company!
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:32:51 AM

There are still many ICO projects that can be relied upon to invest. And daily trading is still profitable. And everything you can do depends on your strategy. Never give up because Crypto still has great potential to make money.
there are many ways to make money, you can also participate in various types of Bounty campaigns and you follow without capital can produce, and not all projects that follow will be bad. You must be good at developing a strategy to run a project so that it can run smoothly. You can do various activities at Crypto, because Crypto can still produce.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 08:43:23 AM

There are various ways to earn money in crypto, but you have to know that making money online with money always make faster and bigger than earning it free way, although none of them is free. You can start with a bounty campaign and do enough you can so you will do the fake and the real ones, doing that you can actually earn something.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:19:07 AM

There are various ways to earn money in crypto, but you have to know that making money online with money always make faster and bigger than earning it free way, although none of them is free. You can start with a bounty campaign and do enough you can so you will do the fake and the real ones, doing that you can actually earn something.
You're right. for example, cryptocurrency trading is a good way to make money. But at least 1 Bitcoin is needed here.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:29:05 AM

For me Bounty is the best way to earn money for free in bitcointalk but if you have special skills you can sell it in service section Smiley

bounty is the only way to earn good amount of tokens for free. you invest only your time and hopes. there is no need special skills.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:31:50 AM

There are ways you can ear free like airdrops, bounties, faucets, social campaigning bounties, different type of cloud mining. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:32:09 AM

bounty is the only way to earn good amount of tokens for free. you invest only your time and hopes. there is no need special skills.
Are you sure you don't need special skills? some campaign bounties require expertise, for example campaign articles that must require skills in writing articles. there is also a video campaign, it also requires the ability to create content. I think all actions taken by bounties require expertise.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:41:25 AM

Cryptocurrency investments is as hard as investing real money and is almost similar in so many ways. But there is more to cryptocurrency due to some sudden volatility which may work on your favor or not depending on how knowledgeable you are. It needs more research to be an accomplished cryptocurrency investor, so I would suggest to keep your eye on how cryptocurrency behaves, your brain to analyze what movements you have seen and prepare your self emotionally so as to have a strong stand and not get carried away by some FUDs anywhere on the internet.

DoraNile

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:56:31 AM

You can join advertising websites that pays out with bitcoin ,use Google or you can join faucets like moonbitco or freebitco
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:41:23 AM

Well there are many ways to learn how to earn in crypto but it's hard to say that lot of these not profitable anymore for now i worked for bounty hunter and trader but it's not enough for my lifetime needs.

vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:51:22 AM

simple technique, just buy when the price coins is cheap but you must know when you buy the condition of that coins will grow up, its like daily traders, get information, condition, and potential of that coins from that way you can earn profit

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:09:28 AM

Since you are a newbie in this business mate, if you have money or capital I advise you to buy coins in the crypto exchange, due to they are lot of potentials in the market so far that are so cheap which is very good to take the chance to buy em then hold, just like for example Ethereum, Waves,  Neo, qtum, Bch, dash, Ltc, Utk, Cred, Xbx, and Nem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: